It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inauguration live thread

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
trump gave the middle finger to Obama in his speech.....once a jerk always a jerk...nothing like a dark and morbid inaugural speech to uplift all Americans (shakes head)......a truly Kafkaesque oration

I can see how it might be interpreted that way but, I tend to think at least, it wasn't meant as anti-Obama at all, at least not personally. It was meant as anti-Washington, anti-Establishment, anti-Globalist.

But becasue it was given by Trump, who did resort to personal attacks during the campaign, it's easy to see how you have that opinion and how many will agree with you. Probably including the former First Lady...
edit on 1/20/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
A mix of sadness and relief watching Obama get on that helicopter and leave. I had so much hope and expectations and ended up so disappointed. Twice.

So much for all those people that said Obama would refuse to leave or some other nonsense, I'm sure martial law was mentioned by those who believed this was a thing...

link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
a reply to: veracity

Tell that to the thousands who lost jobs, health care is unaffordable, and we are in more wars than ever. That is all about to change.

Many more people were helped under the ACA than ruined by the republican governors who tried to derail it.

I don't know what world you live in, but the vast majority of working Americans not in a government job are paying much higher amounts with huge deductibles that their so called health insurance is worthless!

How Obamacare fails the poor and middle class

Sorry you believe fake news, there is nothing I can do for you, you are lost in idiocracy...I can only hope you find a way to pull yourself out.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

trump gave the middle finger to Obama in his speech.....once a jerk always a jerk...nothing like a dark and morbid inaugural speech to uplift all Americans (shakes head)......a truly Kafkaesque oration

Really got a link

link to what?....my opinion?....do you understand the term metaphor?...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I tuned in late and missed the entrances of some of the dignitaries. Was Hillary there? How was her affect?

Imagine that Chelsea was marrying someone that Hillary really didn't like, and Hil had to go to the reception and smile and pretend she was OK with this. That's what Hillary looked like.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: introvert

It's a common tactic of yours to make accusations in the form of questions?

See what I did there.

Ya. I see that you are full of it.

I made no accusations and made no reference to Hitler in regards to Trump.

I am making those accusations...its actually just my opinion, is it ok to post my opinion? Or would you rather post on a board to people who hold the exact same opinion as yours...I bet it would really boost your ego if you did. Im sure you could find one.

(this not directed to introvert, i think its broke-down chevy that has a problem with the Trump/Hitler similarities)
edit on 20-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Really got a link

link to what?....my opinion?....do you understand the term metaphor?...

Yes I do it was just that the way you wrote it I thought you were being literal as obama was giving a speech at the time

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Trump is signing god knows what, but Im laughing at the kids who are playing with the special pens.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Yes. Liberal fascism.
Look it up. You might recognise yourself.

BrokedownChevy,

Think of Kristallnacht, the night of broken glass, the next time libnuts start throwing rocks and destroying businesses as they attempt to intimidate their towns. Think of NAZI's the next time you see libnuts chasing down someone who supports Trump, beating them or pulling people from cars and beating them or torturing someone and video taping it because they hate Trump and whites. Yes, take a good look in the mirror if you support those groups because it is YOU who acts like a NAZI not Trump and not those who support him.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Trump is signing god knows what, but Im laughing at the kids who are playing with the special pens.

lol...and some little boy sounded like he was saying, "I wanna go home"...."I WANNA go home!!"...lol (I think he has been removed....oops! Nope. There he is again in front of the desk!" Love little boys. They have so much energy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes peasants have one of my pens

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes peasants have one of my pens

But they all do that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Is it just me or does Pence look perpetually bored?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I think he looks really angry all the time.

Or that he needs to go to the restroom real bad.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

A mix of sadness and relief watching Obama get on that helicopter and leave. I had so much hope and expectations and ended up so disappointed. Twice.

So much for all those people that said Obama would refuse to leave or some other nonsense, I'm sure martial law was mentioned by those who believed this was a thing...

it's just another testament to the BS of the right-wingers.....next up!!!!!.....stay tuned folks, because we will now have....BASHING THE PRESS!!!....always a fun thing to do for the righties.....bashing liberal thought in universities....always a rock-solid piece of juicy steak for them to ruminate on.....all brown and black people, bad....all white people, good....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I listen to real people and watch real reports. No one I know benefited from ACA. They are all paying more for ACA. Obama lied. Who that had insurance is saving $2500 / yr now? No one!

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I think he looks really angry all the time.

Or that he needs to go to the restroom real bad.

"Depend" underwear fixes that problem. Nothing like an old-persons nappy to give someone the irrits.

link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: introvert

It's a common tactic of yours to make accusations in the form of questions?

See what I did there.

Ya. I see that you are full of it.

I made no accusations and made no reference to Hitler in regards to Trump.

I am making those accusations...its actually just my opinion, is it ok to post my opinion? Or would you rather post on a board to people who hold the exact same opinion as yours...I bet it would really boost your ego if you did. Im sure you could find one.

(this not directed to introvert, i think its broke-down chevy that has a problem with the Trump/Hitler similarities)

I think people are confused as to whom is saying what.

link   

Lol.
OK dear.
People in control versus govt cronies. I know that sounds idiotic to liberal.
Freedom is an anathema to your kind.
edit on 20/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join