It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inauguration live thread

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think it was the first thing the said, post speech. Jake Tapper. I'm sure the video will come up. Not sure how radical a speech mostly made up of his campaign speeches can be.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Listen to a lot of hitler speeches do you?

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Whats was funny is the reluctance of everyone to cheer for anything said.

Everyone is cautious to celebrate.

"something, something... God." .. then "grab the p*ssy!"

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: SaloonSal
EEEEEE....All this religon....LOOK OVER THERE.....Hillary is starting to "smoke"

Ill never understand the need to push religion. Shouldn't your relationship with God be private and to yourself? It works for you great, but to shove it as a national platform, just makes little to no sense to me when looked at objectively. It just looks like religious people are actually lonely and want others to believe in what THEY believe in.

In other words, misery loves company

Honoring God, dedicating one's life to serving His will, and lifting Him Up as the Most High that He is, is an honor and duty for all of faith. No, we shall not be silent any longer. We will proclaim liberty to the captives, and dedicate our work to healing our land, to bringing peace and prosperity in Jesus Name.
edit on 20-1-2017 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Oh boy. Religious nutters coming out.

People are putting way too much faith in the government. Don't be surprised if things stay relatively the same.

We are a Christian nation. Europe is rapidly becoming Muslim. Would you prefer jihadists to nutters?

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Ever seen a documentary on WW2?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Ohanka

Whats was funny is the reluctance of everyone to cheer for anything said.

Everyone is cautious to celebrate.

Yeah I noticed that. Whenever he paused for applause there was a short delay then reluctant-sounding "Yay's" and a bit of clapping.

link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Well no what I mean is that the call for nationalism was very reminiscent of rise of the Nazis.

I am not saying her was that bad only that the last time there was such a important and big call for nationalism by a world power it lead to world war,

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Kryties

It was like a modern day hitler

Oh puh-lease! Getting so tired of this over-generalization. It's nothing but trying to scare people toward Globalism.

No really I stand by it, it was very reminiscent of early hitter speaches

I feel like people just assume Hitler's speeches were all " burn the jews". And thus, if one were to make the comparison, people are thinking you're trying to say Trump is similar to THAT version of hitler.

People- go back and actually watch a hitler speech circa his rise to power...... Nationalism at its finest.

link   
Wow. Van Jones just said that parts of the speech could have been delivered by Bernie Sanders. I'm glad he still maintains a sense of intellectual honesty.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

I think it was the first thing the said, post speech. Jake Tapper. I'm sure the video will come up. Not sure how radical a speech mostly made up of his campaign speeches can be.

And parts of a speech from Ronald Reagan, from what I just heard.

link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Michelle looks pissed. Was told this would be Beyoncé.

Now she must hate the National Anthem more than ever.

link   
I was just reading some of the Inauguration coverage at Breitbart. They said George W. Bush is there. I have to admit I'm a little surprised. We know he doesn't like Trump, and with both his parents in the hospital who could have blamed him for not coming?

link   

CNN calling the speech "radical".

Ha! CNN can also call them selves GONE soon !!!

Curious... where are they going?

the way of the dinosaur....people awoke ..n'est-ce pas?

I guess I need to explain modern economics to you? CNN is going nowhere. If anything, they will cement ratings by being Anti trump. Just as Fox kinda assumed the anti obama role.

OH NO YOU DIDN'T...
...Surely you're not "splainin"...to a vicious woman like me ????

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: veracity

He claimed he wanted to create the most transparent administration ever and did the opposite.

His government has jailed more whistleblowers than every other administration combined and created the most totalitarian Survellience system outside of China.

The guy was Bush 3.0, and Bush sucked big time.

You have higher standards than even me. Personally, I'm going to hold my hope out for someone who actually isn't financially intertwined with politics or even a businessman in general. Businessmen have an extra special way of making money off others creativity, ingenuity, and hardwork and do very little on their own. I don't agree with all of Sanders policies, but he is the person who has the heart. I'm a pro union kinda guy too. It's about the only thing that keeps my non college grad friends above poverty. A conservative force is against all that too so I can't see how a working man expects much over the next 4 years.

I'm in agriculture and we don't have a good outlook under Trump. Heck, we weren't even spoken about. Totally forgotten.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Ever seen a documentary on WW2?

being obsessed with psychology and why people do the things they do, I have researched extensively on Hitler and scapegoatism.

The similarities of Hitler to Trump are astonishing.

also being a reincarnation enthusiast, it is very possible that Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler.

That does not mean he will be exactly like or as evil as his last incarnation...hopefully

link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

EEEEEE....All this religon....LOOK OVER THERE.....Hillary is starting to "smoke"

Ill never understand the need to push religion. Shouldn't your relationship with God be private and to yourself? It works for you great, but to shove it as a national platform, just makes little to no sense to me when looked at objectively. It just looks like religious people are actually lonely and want others to believe in what THEY believe in.

In other words, misery loves company

Honoring God, dedicating one's life to serving His will, and lifting Him Up as the Most High that He is, is any honor and duty for all of faith. No, we shall not be silent any longer. We will proclaim liberty to the captives, and dedicate our work to healing our land, to bringing peace and prosperity in Jesus Name.

Scary stuff. Hey curious.. In Jesus' name.. Do you mean Horus? They do have the same story and all that jazz. What with horus being born far earlier.

Either way. I appreciate you THINK you know the truth. But you dont. No more than me or anyone else. If one of you try to come to my home and attempt to " convert me," ill defend my house with my shotgun

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I was just reading some of the Inauguration coverage at Breitbart. They said George W. Bush is there. I have to admit I'm a little surprised. We know he doesn't like Trump, and with both his parents in the hospital who could have blamed him for not coming?

He stood next to Hillary and they had a little secret conversation together that was shown on camera.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welp, 8 years of failure and disappointment being shown the door.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well no what I mean is that the call for nationalism was very reminiscent of rise of the Nazis.

Yeah!

I mean come on now.

Trump saying 'WE all bleed red', is about as NAZISH as it can get.

Oh and that part about no room for predjuce when it comes to patriotism.

I mean

ZEIG HEIL!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join