It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From The Outside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Salutations to each and all members of this most august assembly!
I come bearing word that even now the barbarians ride from beyond the Pale,and may soon be at these very gates I have just intered. I come seeking refuge ftom the storms that have beset the minds of men throughout the known world.
Even now madmen rule mlghty kingdoms, and with subtle and dark powers seek more.Black wizards conjure invisable chains to fetter the minds, mayhaps even the very souls, of all free men. The dragons of war prepare to feast, followed close behind by the carrion birds. Ominus are the portents.
I come to these hallowed halls seeking wisdom whereby I may preserve both my faroff estate and the health and sanity of those in my care.
I seek civil discourse profitable to my situation, and offer in return my own decades of observations and conclusions.
I thank each and all aforehand for this opportunity.

Humbly yours, V.F.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Good intro. I'm sure you will find your way around just fine, but the freshman forum might be of help for anyone just getting started. See you around the threads.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus

welcome

you've got the right spirit

go star and flag a post by Night Star
and you're officially ATS family
edit on 19-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome. I will do my best to seek out this "Night Star". I have long thought that we are not so much guided by the stars as beckoned by them. Such an invitation as you have proffered is not to be ignored.

VF

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Thank you for your kind words. I do try to limit my verbosity, but in the excited moments of anticipation of what may be in the offing I fear I may turn to babbling as one lost in a dark forest.
Bye the bye, does a certain Dr. Who reside herebouts? I ask because from the outside this place does not appear so large as it does once inside.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, VenatiusFortunatus!

You eloquences is most heartily welcome! (Although I think you mean "entered" and not "intered" but that is OK, I am only a grammar Nazi on my own posts... mostly
).

Over in General Chit-chat you will find dragons and a nice little place called the Shed! Somebody will be by cookies for you I am certain!

Enjoy wandering around this place! Welcome aboard, VF!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thank you. I am wandering (and wondering) around. I expect to have a lot of fun surprises in this place.
Yes, my grammer. Though a citizen true, I admit to a rather informal and rustic education. One must make do with what is available.
Add to this large fingers and thoughts that are a thousand times faster than my typing skills, and it is disaster in the making.

Then again, there may be instances of what I refer to as MTDI, ( Minor Time Drift Inconsistancies ) which seem to pervade many aspects of life.

As you might now guess, it was this very subject that propelled me to finally seek admittence to this institution.

VF
edit on 19-1-2017 by VenatiusFortunatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Holy Moly Rolly Polly

Best opening post ever.

I wonder if in the future you would speak on the analogy of the black wizard.

it is my one and only interest these days. I let others carry on battling dragons and barbarians.. It's the black wizards I'm after.

Welcome !

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VenatiusFortunatus

Then again, there may be instances of what I refer to as MTDI, ( Minor Time Drift Inconsistancies ) which seem to pervade many aspects of life.

As you might now guess, it was this very subject that propelled me to finally seek admittence to this institution.

VF

interesting..

for me it was accidental a long time ago looking for information on black triangles.. You see I saw mine before I even knew it was a thing, I thought it was just flying saucers.. Wow the things you don't know.. Right? Then since I found out there info I was like wait does anyone else have "reality breaks" my word..

reality breaks include many things like mandela effect for instance..

So yea I'm sure we will be crossing paths a lot on here.

can't wait to know your unique ideas on stuff like MTDI

edit on 19-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8Welcome !

Forgive me if I sounded like I was exceptionally knowing in the realms of the darklords, and their minnons, the wizards of unholy action. I am only a fellow traveller in search of knowledge. Answers have I none.

VF

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It is interesting, these things that catch our fancy.

My son is visiting from Tuscon, and he saw that display firsthand. Nothing new to add for insight on the subject. His reaction was simple amazement at something that large,much less that it flew.
Strange times abound when e're the world spins out all new nubers to count the years.

We shall be well met on some yonder thread.
God Speed.

VF

top topics

join