It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Denied shutdown from Deploraball

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is pretty funny and I'm no trump supporter. I for one am glad to see the backlash towards atleast one so called news source who has been busy keeping us divided and reporting based on agenda over the truth.

IMO it would have been better had they revoked the other propaganda machines such as foxnews and msnbc , but sadly Ben Swann would have been very lonely if they had only invited valid journalist.

twitter.com...

CNN requested press passes. Here is our response.

Sadly Its a sad state of affairs when it comes to journalism in our country.

edit on 53131America/ChicagoThu, 19 Jan 2017 15:53:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
well, CNN did work hard to earn their reputation as fake news,I wouldn`t worry too much about CNN not being there they will just make up news to report about the Ball, they have gotten really good at making up news.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh, that's all right. They'll be out pouring butyric acid in the HVAC so they can cover the aftermath and disaster. It's convenient that they'll be the first news team on the scene.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Good.

They can stay outside with the protesters where they belong.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I laughed a little much with that one

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So a pro Trump, right wing party might not like CNN. Shocking. I was under the impression that CNN wasn't the only group that has been a bit loose with their reporting.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's their party. They can invite who they want to.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Is Deploraball a real thing?
Did they really name one of the inauguration balls the Deploraball?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They should have all government press passes revoked.

Especially after running the crap about Obama appointing his own POTUS after Trump's assassination.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No worries.. CNN can watch with everyone else here:
Deploraball LIVE Stream

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So a pro Trump, right wing party might not like CNN. Shocking. I was under the impression that CNN wasn't the only group that has been a bit loose with their reporting.

CNN is the current scapegoat within the echo chamber. It's amazing at how fast that rhetoric made it's way to the bottom.

If they were really concerned about quality journalism, they'd be pointing fingers elsewhere.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Is that a rhetorical question?

It is a long tradition for American patriots to turn terms of anti-American ridicule into a badge of honor, starting with "Yankees".
edit on 19-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: interupt42

Funny, we have whats called (In the UK, going through Parliament) .........

Section 40 of the Crime and Courts Act

Question? if the press and media were so concerned, right? ...... why did it take me 3 searches and numerous click links to get to the actual policy name of Section 40 of the Crime and Courts Act?

If it was important to the MSM it would flag as top 10, no?

Maybe False News, i dont know, does Section 40 of the Crime and Courts Act exist? is it being debated?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It seems that it IS a real thing!
Cool name!

And there is this:
DeploraBall Organizers Return Tickets to Domestic Terrorists – And Include this Message…

The three far left agitators in the video were identified as Colin Dunn, Luke Kuhn and Scott Green.

All three of the domestic terrorists in the Veritas video purchased tickets to the DeploraBall. They were planning on attending the ball to create chaos and shut it down.

On Tuesday night DeploraBall organizer Mike Cernovich announced the event organizers refunded the terrorists for their tickets.

Mike included this message with the refund.

" Message to protesters who purchased tickets:

We’re aware of the threats of domestic terrorism that were made b members of your organization. We’ve spoken with both the FBI and local law enforcement. Your photos are on file with our security. If you or anyone from #DisruptJ20 shows up, you will be arrested."

twitter.com...

edit on 1/19/17 by BlueAjah because: added link

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It is not an official inauguration event.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's a given. I wonder if the Washington Post will be allowed plus some of the others Trump called out. Otherwise, it's not about journalism.
edit on 1/19/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It is not an official inauguration event.

I dreamed a dream, first few lyrics ......... not from the 21st Century ....... otherwise, we are there now

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's a given. I wonder if the Washington Post will be allowed plus some of the others Trump called out. Otherwise, it's not about journalism.

This has nothing to do with Trump, just a bunch of deplorables putting on a celebration party.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

This has nothing to do with Trump, just a bunch of deplorables putting on a celebration party.

So it just CNN hating if it has nothing to do with Trump policy. I could care less what all these wingnuts do. It's nothing to do with helping the country.
edit on 1/19/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join