It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wizard of Oswald

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Now you're just lying.

Think what you want, can't control others thoughts. Rather telling that you do not respond to any of the points that I make but instead attack at a personal level.

Explain to me how a bullet leaving the muzzle at 2400 fps is captured on video with the technology of the recording devices of that era.

And once again, explain to me your issues with the weapon used.
edit on 20-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Now you aren't even making sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Now you aren't even making sense.

Unsure as to what level you are operating at, most everything was presented quite simply. If english is not your first language I have a couple other I am fluent in.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Just make sense in one please. Any of em esse.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If you think Oswald did it, you should certainly check out the story and video's concerning James Files.

+ James Files says he left the shell casing from the bullet that he fired at John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza. He put it on top of the picket fence on the grassy knoll, after he had bitten down on the shell casing, because he liked the taste of gun powder. This shell casing was found in 1987 by garden service man John Rademacher at some distance from the spot where Files said he left it. The casing was in the ground some 5 inches deep, consistent with a deposit of 24 years ago. The local press gave only very scant coverage on Rademacher's discovery and NO mention was made of any marks on the shell casing. It is very unlikely that James Files could have known of this discovery, but there is certainly no way he could have known about the indents on the shell casing. Even Rademacher was guessing what they could be, he thought they were "ejection marks". No one had thought about dentmarks until James Files came forward with this information. He said: "If the casing is mine, you can recognize it for my teethmarks are on it. The end will be oval, not round." It was then verified by a number of independent dentists (among others, a professor in orthodontology Paul Stimpson) that the marks were indeed made by human teeth. When Mr. Stimpson was asked to examine the casing he was not aware of a connection with the Kennedy assassination. All he was told was that is was used in a murder. James Files could not have known these marks were dentmarks, unless he put them there himself or heard it from someone that put them in the casing. However, it is simply unlikely that any other assassin would have been so unprofessional to leave this incriminating evidence on the scene of the crime. James Files, at that time only 21 years of age, said he felt "cocky" about his deed. He now recognizes that he should never have done that. The shell casing is therefore a crucial piece of physical evidence for his credibility. To learn more about the shell casing click here.

Source: JFK Murder solved...

Also, this video of James Files confession....
James Files confession

I think his involvement and testimony is the largest smoking gun in the assassination. The information on this guy is a rabbit hole that will take you a lot of time to investigate, but I think everyone interested in the JFK assassination should at least become familiar with it.
edit on 23-1-2017 by charlyv because: content

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The picture of the casing in the link does not appear to be a fireball round, the neck is too long, and the shoulder angle is wrong. We can't see the base of the casing, or the overall length. Are there more pictures of the shell casing online?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

The picture of the casing in the link does not appear to be a fireball round, the neck is too long, and the shoulder angle is wrong. We can't see the base of the casing, or the overall length. Are there more pictures of the shell casing online?

I do not know the answer to that, but I am sure there are more pictures available. Like I said, it is a rabbit hole with thousands of pages of information, and how someone could make up what that guy says in the interview is beyond me, and almost all of what he says has been verified by many other investigators.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Some sites say the guy was trying to make a buck.

Once revealed, the XP-100 problems had to be minimized. The pistol had to be rebored. The bullets had to be special mercury loads. A shell casing had to have a bite mark. And to what end? I quote from an article by Richard Johnson that appeared on page six in the July 27, 1994 New York Post entitled "Call this JFK tale knoll and void." "The convict recounted this outlandish tale in two* videotaped interviews to Bob Vernon, a Houston producer who is trying to sell the yarn as a TV special for $2 million."

dperry1943.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

10 hours? have some mercy.... summarize i beg you.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

10 hours? have some mercy.... summarize i beg you.

Haha, I know that's a lot! How are you old friend??

It's too much to summarize---and also by its fairly unique nature it's hard to summarize. You'll hear a lot of witnesses and see a lot of reports that contradict the story as we've been told through the apparent "revision" of history. SO MUCH that it basically becomes undeniable at some point. For me anyways.

I believe it's worth the time and pretty soon into it you'll become fascinated. I started watching it on my desktop and I HATE watching anything even movie-length on my desktop and I ended up sitting there and watching the whole thing over the course of a day breaking only for outside smokes and grabbing some food to bring back to the desk while I watched.

Just give it a shot for an hour and see if it grabs you enough to continue.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Ha, since my youtube is currently blocked until my data resets, I was unaware of what video you had posted. Now I know. Evidence of Revision, the Assassination of America. I've downloaded and saved that. Seen it a few times, once rather recently.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thank you.... I am very well, I hope you are too!

I have gone far too deep into the JFK rabbit hole at times... I will give this a thorough viewing, maybe it will consolidate a few issues.

Be well mate! Until next time! hehe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join