It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a beautiful and elegant First Family

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You might disagree with obamas politics but you cannot say that the new first family is better than the Obamas.

Seriously bro you need to take a step back for a minute. ive read all your post all day. Everyone here has and we get it your not a trump guy and thats fine.

Gimmie a break the man was just making a compliment not a comparison.

We have had 8 years of nothing but I hate Obama comments I am just getting started on trum.

My "I told you so" thread is already in its first draft

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Obama has a nice family too.
Michele is a handsome woman...and the girls seem very well behaved.

Oh, oh the okey tokey. 🇯🇲

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Could somebody more talented then me PLEASE put up a Trump Lincoln memorial Live thread for discussion ??

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You might disagree with obamas politics but you cannot say that the new first family is better than the Obamas.

Let's put it another way, the Obamas are boring as hell and love to joke around to cover it up.

They are not particularly good at anything, and I would never want to meet any of them.

The new family is WAY better than the Obamas, in every way lol.

Where do you come up with this stuff anyways.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The world is a far worse place with a hell of a lot more hopelessness and anger than it was 8 years ago, how is this possible ???

A lackluster buffoon was in office , like a preacher whose choir were robots, they were in it for a select few, and that is about it.

The entire time he was in the Oval, they were damaging everything they could, and about 6 years of coverups occurred, somehow even worse than the Bush years.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I absolutely agree. Trump's family is what finally sold me on the guy. That the man has a family like that tells me something of who he really is behind closed doors. They're as classy, dignified and respectful a group as I've seen and exactly what I'd want and expect the 'first family' to be.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I just watched the ceremony at the YouTube link provided by IamTaT. Did I miss something? Were Melania and Barron Trump there? I didn't see them.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I only saw a minute or two of it, but Melania was there. I didn't see Barron, but he may have been there as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Geez man, go start a thread on Brexit or something.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The new first family runs rings around the washed-up has-been race baiters in every facet possible - poise, elegance, grace, attractiveness, genuinity.

The Obamas, in my opinion, are too masculine, except for Barak, he displays certain feminine qualities but lacks overall courage and dignity. Michelle looks stronger, physically, than her wife. The kids are drug addicts.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But Michele is, nevertheless, a handsome woman...and strong too.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
lol I'm not sure who to laugh at.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Who is the Obamas?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Who is the Obamas?

typo and you knew it but hell any chance to have a go at the guy who is not a trump fan-boy

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Who is the Obamas?

typo and you knew it but hell any chance to have a go at the guy who is not a trump fan-boy

Wasn't going at you for the typo at all.....usually when I am typing on my iPad, it will throw an apostrophe where it is supposed to be, but it didn't put one there for me for some reason either.
My post was meant to say I am looking to the future, not the past.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Who is the Obamas?

So by chiming in on an OP about the new first family by bringing the old first family into the conversation, you're now upset because people are "having a go" at you?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Hence my avatar change for a day.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I agree, Trump is the most beautiful and elegant president I've ever seen. Just look at this picture and his Twitter account, what more proof do you need?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Windy day?!!

I do think he's a handsome man for his age. He has a commanding presence, a warm smile, and a twinkle in his eye. When he looks at his wife and kids, you see warmth and love in a real authentic way.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wow..

No personal offense.. but this thread is more than a step beyond propaganda.

A billionaire gross shouvanistic old raggedy fat cat with a much younger gold digging almost mail order bride with their beyond spoiled and snobby big headed older son... and that little boy who every time his face is caught on a camera lense catches a glimpse of how dead inside he is?

Notice I left out his daughters.. because there's evidence to suggest that they may actually be sane

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join