It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyler the Creator photobombs Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Laughed so hard when I saw this. Tyler and Odd Future are some of the coolest and funniest people in the industry.

I love seeing the Troll/Dumpster-fire-in-chief trolled haha. As long as Trump doesn't implode the country these next 4 years are going to be hilarious.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It is not a photobombing when you are actually posing with the people in th photos to begin with.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It is not a photobombing when you are actually posing with the people in th photos to begin with.

Just making sure this doesn't go anywhere.
edit on 19-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

"Never saw the guy in back". -Photobombing

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Way to go supporting your president, I thought Obama sucked but supported the president of the United States, but have fun if you need to. reply to: underwerks

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Way to go supporting your president, I thought Obama sucked but supported the president of the United States, but have fun if you need to. reply to: underwerks

The fact he's "president" doesn't confer any special type of respect for Donald Trump.

Just because you take a dump on the floor of the Oval Office doesn't mean it's going to smell like potato salad and the American flag.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The fact he's "president" doesn't confer any special type of respect for Donald Trump.

Just because you take a dump on the floor of the Oval Office doesn't mean it's going to smell like potato salad and the American flag.

Love your country, aye... move to Syria then...

Oh wait, you'd have your neck slit... Oops, now I guess photobombing is ok then...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And just what is it with people in the US doing what the ladies used to do, I've seen a lot of that lately, and it confuses me. lifting up tops, holding yourselves...

Kinda weird, if you ask me... meh, no wonder you have at will states...

edit on 19-1-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: underwerks

Love your country, aye... move to Syria then...

Oh wait, you'd have your neck slit... Oops, now I guess photobombing is ok then...

Why would you equate loving your country with loving Donald Trump?

They aren't the same thing, or even close.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

who said anything about loving Trump. Respecting your democratically elected president is completely different.

No wonder people are threatening to acid attack events and terrorise entire cities for respect. you dont even know what respect is, and he hasn't even had a chance to give you a reason to disrespect him yet...

"I Hate I hate, and I refuse to wait!"

should be the sjw chant.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

who said anything about loving Trump. Respecting your democratically elected president is completely different.

No wonder people are threatening to acid attack events and terrorise entire cities for respect. you dont even know what respect is, and he hasn't even had a chance to give you a reason to disrespect him yet...

"I Hate I hate, and I refuse to wait!"

should be the sjw chant.

I know exactly what respect is, and respect that isn't earned isn't respect at all. Which is why I have none for Trump right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
An approachable president. I like it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
An approachable president. I like it.

As long as you run up behind him real quick

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Its funny. Photobombs can be humorous. However, Tyler the Creator is not funny at all. Ive seen his skits, ugh. I guess maybe to some he is. And I have no idea how the other guy is.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I found this funny being a fan of Tyler my self they trolled Trump hard lol. I'm kind of surprised Trump doesn't know who Tyler is

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

Goes to show how much Tyler impacts the US. Trump has more important things to worry about. I dont know who he is, I thougt it was the guy that does all the "Mamas house" movies

Its not a popularity contest.
edit on 1192017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

bwahaha

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: that1lurker

Goes to show how much Tyler impacts the US. Trump has more important things to worry about. I dont know who he is, I thougt it was the guy that does all the "Mamas house" movies

Its not a popularity contest.

You thought Tyler the Creator was Martin Lawrence?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Never said it was a popularity contest... Just Tyler is well known for pulling off shenanigans so I was surprised Trump hadn't heard of him by now.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
double post
edit on 19-1-2017 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join