It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants race to reach US before Trump takes over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Will he really crack down on illegal immigration?
The Mexican people seem to think he will.
I certainly hope he will do something about the problem.
A wall is not the best solution in my mind but maybe a metaphorical wall to stem the tide. Making employment difficult to find would be a step in that direction. The next year should be interesting.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They better run.

ETA: Click, it still works. It is Trump arriving in DC on an official U.S. Government plane instead of Trump one.

edit on 1 19 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My guess is the next 2 years will be rather disappointing as simply being more of the same.

BTW, I'd guess the "migrants" arent Mexican; they're more likely Central and South American. Trump can build walls till the cows come home; the Coyotes and Drug gangs will build more tunnels and use more cash to buy off more Border Patrol and the game will go on ever as before.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

A metaphorical wall? You haven't been paying attention.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

They just said on FOX that Trump will sign an EO tomorrow after he is sworn in regarding immigration policy.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Good news!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Waiting in line until you get to the front and then get told your not tall enough to ride...........

Why rush to a place that's gonna kick you out?

Glad the smart ones are coming. Makes me all warm inside.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well, the same is happening in the UK. As the UK moves to leave Europe, immigration is increasing as Europeans move in increasing numbers to the UK. Work that one out!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, the same is happening in the UK. As the UK moves to leave Europe, immigration is increasing as Europeans move in increasing numbers to the UK. Work that one out!

Lemmings

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

BTW, I'd guess the "migrants" arent Mexican; they're more likely Central and South American.

This. I'm in south AZ and a lot of the illegals are from those regions. Though they never admit to it because Mexicans don't like them. You guys will probably say I am bias due to me being from AZ but while I really do feel for these people, they really do cause lots of problems. And I dont mean just the people from South America but illegals in general. A lot of mexicans/latinos I know do not like illegals because they know we will just have to pay more money to accommodate them. Not only that but we lose lots of money down here because the illegals send their cash back across the border. I do love the culture though.

top topics

join