It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You've Been Trumped, The Real Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread is not about if Trump is a good or bad choice for president rather it is a look at how he conducted himself in Scotland.

I think that some of his supporters might wonder why it is that some of us Brits have such a strong dislike for Trump.

Basically the documentary i have listed below shows how Trump treated the "wee people", it shows how he operated and the contempt he had for those who were not the mega-rich.

Now I do not want this thread to descend into a left vs right debate as there are loads of them on the site just now rather I think it would be good just to watch this then have a discussion about this mans character.

This is a long documentary I do not expect many to watch the entire thing but if you do then please comment.

I just want to know really what his supporters think about how Trump treated the people in this documentary.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How much were they paid to leave?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I tried to watch but wow! Whoever made this documentary...wow. worst one I've ever attempted to watch. Like a bad psychedelic trip. There were two men in the 70s then an animated deer and an old woman talking about chicken? Wtf?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I tried to watch but wow! Whoever made this documentary...wow. worst one I've ever attempted to watch. Like a bad psychedelic trip. There were two men in the 70s then an animated deer and an old woman talking about chicken? Wtf?

Takes about 10 minutes to get into it.

Its well worth watching just to get a idea i think into the thinking of Trump and how he behaves when he doesn't get his own way

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The United States of America dropped almost 32k bombs over 7 countries during 2016. Imagine the displacement of all those explosions, it's average 3 bombs per hour.

At least these people were made an offer. I'm sure this 2011 documentary made this community very rich.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The United States of America dropped almost 32k bombs over 7 countries during 2016. Imagine the displacement of all those explosions, it's average 3 bombs per hour.

At least these people were made an offer. I'm sure this 2011 documentary made this community very rich.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

As a businessman who uses all tools available to get to the top ,it would not be uncharacteristic to screw people (big and small) to make it to the top .Arn't you glad he wont be doing that for awhile . I suppose his family members that took over control will carry on but he wont be doing that directly anymore . Now he has bigger fish to fry (countries ) but before that he needs to make America great again . Maybe he will fail and spare the world .Maybe he will become The Anti-Christ and go right to the top . We know how that story ends but such is life on the way to the final showdown .

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

How much were they paid to leave?

How much are they paying OP for these Trump threads?

Second one today that I see.

Possible agenda?

@ OP

I've already seen this vid...

Trump is a major egotistical A hole...surprised?

I sure am not.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Don't get ahead of yourself. Trump will not be the anti-Christ. Too many people hate him.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Sorry but, YOU'VE been Trumped, that's all that i am seeing you post about for a while.

He's in your head big time, get over it ffs ..... life goes on

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Osama! We missed you bro, where you been hiding?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Don't get ahead of yourself. Trump will not be the anti-Christ. Too many people hate him.
Us Trump supporters will convert them

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Only Trump can convert them. I'm still waiting to see what he will actually do when he's President.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Sorry but, YOU'VE been Trumped, that's all that i am seeing you post about for a while.

He's in your head big time, get over it ffs ..... life goes on

meh not really, I have been off for a few days kinda bored just doing some work stuff i need to catch up on so figured i would log on to ATS. if you look these are the first threads i have wrote really in months.

why am i even justifying myself.

I just though that some might find this documentary interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

He built a golf course, not everyone was happy about the location. You could find a story like that near most any golf course.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

still waiting to see what he will actually do when he's President.
You and probably 1 or 2 billion others . People have become more acute in 2016 and the fake stream media has not .

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Perhaps i should not have used the word "while", I've been on ATS "all day" and it pretty much seems like a while when pretty much everything being posted is about The Don.

He's in, the country voted as such (forget the popular vote crap, we have the same issues here with Constituencies rather than the College) works over there and here.

Pretty much nothing I or You can do to change it. As a business man (shrewd) he's pretty much going to fcuk (brand name used instead of expletive) anyone over that gets in his way, such as the issue highlighted ref Scotland in this thread and also your comments ref associated with the "Mob" in your previous.

OK, he's a twat, now what?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I do recall seeing this a good while back and wasn't impressed with Trump on it.
Now? I would hazard a guess that many of the locals might just have had a change of heart with the employment that now is available.

Although, I could be wrong about that.

As the elected President of a U.S. that many feel is almost finished as a nation, Trump and his bull in a China shop/get it done mentality, is exactly what is needed and wanted to, at least, partially fix things.

Trump will upset people. Trump will get results. Once again, time will tell.

Be assured of this though. His supporters accept this as part of his qualifications and nothing you pose will change that opinion. Only Trump, himself, will do that.

edit on 19-1-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This is just the beginning.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

All I can say is that I'm glad that Obama made those national sites protected monuments before leaving office, seeing how disrespectful Trump and Co is to fragile wild lands!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join