It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Hires Valerie Jarrett’s Daughter To Report On Trump’s Justice Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
CNN going all in with the reporting and who they hire to do it.

Now the latest is the Daughter of Valerie Jarrett to "specialize" on the new Justice Department !!

Her name is Laura Jarrett and she's apparently been with CNN for a few months already.

Laura is an accomplished attorney too.

WOW . . . CNN Hires Valerie Jarrett’s Daughter To Report On Trump’s Justice Department

This is brazen, even for CNN!

Valerie Jarrett’s daughter has been hired by CNN to report on Trump’s Department of Justice.

The New York Post reports:

“CNN has tapped the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser to cover the Department of Justice — an assignment that comes a week after President-elect Donald Trump branded the network ‘fake news,’ The Post has learned.

Laura Jarrett’s assignment comes a week after Trump publicly refused to answer a CNN correspondent’s question at a press conference. ‘You are fake news, Trump said to CNN’s Jim Acosta.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Maybe they could give Lynch a full hour segment as well?

That would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Seems legit.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The undeniable propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.

This is like when professional wrestling finally came out and admitted its all fake and officially called themselves sports entertainment.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait until Obama is a talking head for CNN.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well CNN is a pretty low bar....I'm sure she will be as good a reporter as her mother was as AG....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Shes a cutie.
Once Trump cuts the bloated Obama government bureaucracy by 20%...CNN will be doing lots more hiring.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's good she's starting at the bottom of the barrel...builds character.
She'll be running CNN by this time next year.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

One of CNN's better moments...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Were you upset when they hired Kaleigh McEnany? How about when they hired Corey Lewandowski after he was replaced as campaign manager? He kept that job until Trump won and then he quit to go work for Trump again. What about the host of other Trump surrogates that CNN employed throughout the election? Scottie Nell Hughes, Jeffrey Lord, etc?

Did you have a lot of problem with that too? I suspect not. So yeah, save your hypocritical whining.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait, stop the presses, since when CNN has taken upon themselves to appoint cabinet members in their twisted self appointed government entity to monitor US real cabinet members.

It is me or anybody else is smelling the irony.

Who in the hell is CNN this days?

I say for a fact that they are an entity that no longer resemble any news media outlet.

Time to hack CNN into oblivion.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Now had CNN hired Valerie Jarrett as a journalist, I could see why there would be somewhat of a minor uproar. But all this gnashing of teeth because they hired her daughter...

Really?!?

This in and of itself is more than a bit amusing.

Before you know it, CNN is going to do something really far fetched like, I don't know... Hire Gloria Vanderbilt's kid. I mean what kind of education and experience could someone like that possibly have attained through hard work and dedication to a profession?

It just boggles the mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

LOL

I'm not upset about anything.

I love all TV shows.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

I think there would be a similar reaction if say Fox News hired Ivanka Trump to do exclusive reporting on democrats.

Same b.s., both sides of the coin.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nobody cares but Snowflakes.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Didn't she and her husband, son of Bas Balkissoon, work for CGI, the failed Obamacare website that was paid hundreds of millions of dollars and still managed to fail?!

These kinds of shenanigans are perfect credentials for the likes of CNN.

I haven't watched CNN since Jan. 1st. It was the #1 New Year's Resolution on my list...DON'T EVER watch CNN ever again. I have added another moniker to CNN besides Clinton News Network, Cartoon News Network. It is Crooked News Network, named after its "boss".
edit on 19-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You actually watched it before? BBC were spouting some absolute crap this morning. Source? CNN... LOL

top topics

join