It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Hot vs Crazy Matrix A Man's Guide to Women

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AethereumLux
a reply to: FauxMulder

No, this thread isn't the reason I joined. Nor am I outraged, just disappointed. This is certainly not how I intended to start off here. I'm actually quite embarrassed and feel as though my insight and opinion aren't welcome here.

I've debated joining for a long while, but I much prefer to be more of an observer than a speaker. Theres only so much you can learn from lurking without actually engaging with other members and having discussions, and I thought it time to start. Your thread just happened to come up at the top of new posts.

I understand that you intended this to be funny and I'm sure many found it so. I was merely offering another perspective.

In regards to your last question, I experience this kind of thing constantly as a woman. So, to me, a joke it is not. It's a sad true commentary on our society, if anything.

I appreciate you speaking out, probably one of the few as the site has changed demographics. As I feel the Op is largely FB, Twitter, type material rather than ATS and there are plenty of ways to brighten people's day that out there by sharing of different things.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hot = Date/Relationship/Marry.
Crazy = Avoid.
Hot & Crazy = One night stand.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sorry this guy is a PIG!

Seriously this is how he judges and sees women? It takes ALOT to offend me and this is highly offensive. What an arrogant prick. Sadly I know men with his mentality and they too make me want to vomit with this line of thinking.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow I have never seen people get so upset over a silly joke!

If you think this is bad, why aren't you in this thread taking on these nasty men?!
edit on 21-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's interesting somebody was relating to me they have a son in his late 20's, who went out with over 30 girls and they were all crazy, then he meet somebody who came from a solid family as in the woman had parents that loved each other and were still together after 30 years of marriage, she is sane and a keeper. The comment was made all these other girls came from broken families.

It makes me wonder if broken families are driving women crazy, not all of coarse, but some anyways.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A funny satire video

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join