It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This whole "golden showers", thing. I thought that was when you had someone urinate on you, and it was sexually arousing and satisfying.

I didn't read anywhere that prostitutes urinated on Trump, or he on them. I read he had them urinate on the bed.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

for the fact that it's not illegal, how daft are you.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Black_Fox

This is not a rant

Its a serious question.

Why did trump win in the face of all his accusations?

Are Americans not worried that he could be deeply compromised because of activities in his private life?

A. Because almost every accusation is completely baseless, none have been proven to my satisfaction

B. Because the sources bringing allegations against Trump are so obviously supremely biased their credibility is virtually zero to any non left leaner.

C. The alternative was Hillary, who has 50 past scandals, and there is proof in her own staffs emails, and from the fbi that she is a corrupt criminal.

D. The other Republican options were establishment keep the system the same types.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

it is not illegal to piss on a hooker or have one piss on you, then or now.

I'd rather the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world was not getting pissed on by hookers thankyou very much.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

for the fact that it's not illegal, how daft are you.

Would it not be more daft to think that there would be nothing wrong with a foreign state having blackmail information on the leader of America?

link   
This is what I hear you crying about. Your boogeymen, Trump and Putin.

The US military and the Russian military dressed alike marching across the world like a modern day Genghis Khan, conquering and enslaving it; eventually moving into space to establish a Terran galactic empire, killing non Terran species they come across to plunder their star systems resources and technology.

link   
a reply to: Kryties

well i understand that, but in this case it's depends on what kinda pissing is being done.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Its a serious question. Why did trump win in the face of all his accusations? Are Americans not worried that he could be deeply compromised because of activities in his private life?
The why to your op is simple in that its because there were two choices .Trump had accusations without much in the way of proof but absolutely no convictions . On the other hand there were the Emails in and around the Hillary/DNC camp that provided all kinds of accusations with legitimize proof to back up the accusations . At this moment in time there are no legal clouds pending with Trump but its a different kettle of fish with Hillary .

Why the right is not concerned about any pending accusations about Trump is because of all the crazy push backs by the left to demilitarize their choice . The more the left pushes the more ground they loose . The left has been digging a hole and the right has been trying to take the shovel out of their hands but that hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper .

The election is over and Trump won it .You me or anyone else is going to change that fact . Bernie was the only viable candidate to run against Trump but the left threw him under the bus and lost . It wasn't Russia that got Trump elected it was the corruption of the left that came out in the Emails . Watch what Trump and his team does from hear on out and then you will have a better picture . If he pisses off the right then you will hear about it .

link   

Ok, you lost me at your use of words like, pretend and if.

Your going off speculation,

Unless you can link 100% proof to all your claims.

And not speculation.

But I leave you with this.

~Cheers~

link   
a reply to: proximo

D. The other Republican options were establishment keep the system the same types.
I don't buy it , this reject the establishment. The same lawmakers still got voted back to congress.

edit on 19-1-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
This is what I hear you crying about. Your boogeymen, Trump and Putin.

The US military and the Russian military dressed alike marching across the world like a modern day Genghis Khan, conquering and enslaving it; eventually moving into space to establish a Terran galactic empire, killing non Terran species they come across to plunder their star systems resources and technology.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

it is not illegal to piss on a hooker or have one piss on you, then or now.

I'd rather the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world was not getting pissed on by hookers thankyou very much.

Please remind me what is the British sexual fetish....can't remember guess I'll just bugger off........?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't buy it , this reject the establishment. The same lawmakers still got voted back to congress.

Exactly. "Drain the Swamp" by filling it with the same swamp creatures they hate.

Well done people, way to clean out the ranks there!

link   

how can they blackmail him if what he did was not illegal and he doesn't care. that's the point.
1. one you have to have some real dirt, not something consenting adults are doing in their bedroom that is not illegal.
2. you have to care and i guarantee you that he would beat them to the punch.

edit on 19-1-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
With fetishes there must be some type of sexual gratification. Did he or did he not become sexually aroused while watching women pee on Barak's bed? I mean, we don't know if he even watched them. He could have rented the room, hired them to go do it, and examined it after the fact, laughing.

I don't think the circumstances are known.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well it is a fact that everywhere I go online, I have to call out Leftist stupidity.
It's become sort of a hobby, I really enjoy doing it.

Yet you forget that your idea of "leftist stupidity" is merely your own opinion. No offence, but your opinion isn't more important than the next persons, no matter how much you want it to be.

Quite correct, it is my opinion and one that I will never waver from and it is no more important than anyone else's.
When a reasonable Liberal wants to have a serious discussion, I am all for it but the nonsense in the OP of complete and utter fabricated accusations of racism and sexual assault are brought, I am going to say where is the proof?
No proof has been produced.....I will call it the ramblings of deranged Leftists.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Exactly. "Drain the Swamp" by filling it with the same swamp creatures they hate.

Well done people, way to clean out the ranks there!

Sounds like you don't understand what the 'swamp' is.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ridiculous!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

EVERYONE TO YOUR SAFE SPACES!
QUICK

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sounds like you don't understand what the 'swamp' is.

Sure I do, it is the government positions that Trump has filled with the very people he promised to drain out of there.

You know, Wall Street and Republican insiders - "swamp creatures" like that.

Are you sure YOU know what the "swamp" is? I'm not sure you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join