It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Couldn't this whole rant be summed up by this?

**grumble...grumble...snowflakes.....**

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

You see where I'm going with this? (If) those people feel they really got screwed what kind of reaction do you think we're going to see? Remember the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and BLM standoff? You're not rationalizing anything with these people. They have no intention of finding a middle ground with their political opposition.

Securely fasten your seat belt, cause the rides' gunna get bumpy.

I've been saying this for months now. You only have to look at the hatred between the two opposing groups even here on ATS. People aren't even hiding their true feelings any more. America is headed headlong into civil war, mark my words.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

This is not a rant

Its a serious question.

Why did trump win in the face of all his accusations?

Are Americans not worried that he could be deeply compromised because of activities in his private life?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Black_Fox

This is not a rant

Its a serious question.

Why did trump win in the face of all his accusations?

Are Americans not worried that he could be deeply compromised because of activities in his private life?

I actually found hillarys closet full of skeletons much more disturbing.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well it is a fact that everywhere I go online, I have to call out Leftist stupidity.
It's become sort of a hobby, I really enjoy doing it.

Yet you forget that your idea of "leftist stupidity" is merely your own opinion. No offence, but your opinion isn't more important than the next persons, no matter how much you want it to be.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

and i ask you what business is of of yours what he does in his bedroom at night. if no government business is being done or discussed during the acts, or no favors provided for, no it's not all that worrisome to me.

Did you take that same line with Bill Clinton?

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Obviously using all caps is my attempt to drive a point across to you mentally deranged Leftists.
It has nothing to do with having a meltdown, far from it in fact.
If you don't have the intelligence to figure that out, not my problem.

Go have a whinge on Twitter about it.

Well it is a fact that everywhere I go online, I have to call out Leftist stupidity.

Which by definition, is a Troll.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I've been saying this for months now. You only have to look at the hatred between the two opposing groups even here on ATS. People aren't even hiding their true feelings any more. America is headed headlong into civil war, mark my words.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That too.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

A lovely song to go head off to bed with

It's better than the stupid ad jingle I had playing in my head before.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

why yes i did, but there was more than ample testimony from multiple witnesses to his perversions and illegal acts that were not victims of said acts.

now i want you to honestly think about this.
the woman that said trump attacked her on the plane in first class. where there no other passengers? did he do it so quitly and concealed it that no one else saw? why didn't she raise holy hell and cause the crew to be involved instead of moving to the back of the plane? i'll tell you why, because it was all bullsh@@.

edit on 19-1-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I believe our allies have a stake in who has nuke codes. You have a legitimate concern. You don't have to agree but I gave an opinion earlier.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I believe our allies have a stake in who has nuke codes.

Absolutely we do!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The entire political establishment should be panicking trump may have defeated the left but he could destroy the right.

GOOD

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

why yes i did, but there was more than ample testimony from multiple witnesses to his perversions and illegal acts that were not victims of said acts.

So lets pretend just for a second that Russia has a video of trump urinating on prostitutes.

So Russia want sanctions lifted "help us lift them or we release the video".

Russia wants inteligance "tell us about x or we release the video"

That is why what turmp gets up to in his bedroom is in the public interest.

Again i stress thats only if these accusations turn out to be true but then you have to ask if you really want to take that chance with your national security.

I think there is a fairly high chance he has been compromised by the Russians so at the very least i would expect a full investigation into the claims.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

i am wondering why in the face of this they would still vote for him

Let's look at the other side of the coin.

Why would we have voted for Hillary Clinton and why would we still not be scared?

I know that is changing the intent of your OP, but your member name seems to allow for that.

Again a really good point.

"I think though that goes into another topic.

a choice between hillary and trump was no real choice both were very unpopular candidates. The problem lies in how they got onto the ticket, the system that allowed that. I think the entire system of American "Democracy" needs to be changed. I say that not because trump won but because of how undemocratic the system is. and yes i know America is a republic."

The Other Side of the Pond:

You are correct the system is broken and needs to be fixed. Hillary is a symptom of dysfunctional liberalism, a woman with no talent and limited intellect who sold American influence shamelessly. Hillary Clinton is a traitor to the U.S. and should be dealt with, a shameless woman who had placed the crown on her own head even before she stabbed the old fool Bernie or confronted the Trump machine.

Trump is far from perfect but he represents a principal our country was founded on whereby businessmen, farmers and educators serve a limited time in public office before returning to private life. We now have universities that manufacture government servants, they go to school to work in government...madness. Trump is an American Nationalist and as such has no political baggage which in and of itself sets him outside of the standard by which you measure politicians. The OP is unsubstantiated leftist drivel and butt-hurt and some of your main supporters on this thread appear to be young men sitting in their mothers basement....I bet you voted "Stay".
edit on 19-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

that is nothing but bullsh@@ and you know it. as i said if he did it during his time off and there was no government business being conducted during a time before he was president it has no bearing on his presidency now.

it is not illegal to piss on a hooker or have one piss on you, then or now.

edit on 19-1-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

GOOD

Then what? You've got no government then, and a populace riled up with hatred toward the other half of the country. Where do you think that leads?

I'll give you an unsubtle hint: Civil war and the end of American society.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Obviously using all caps is my attempt to drive a point across to you mentally deranged Leftists.
It has nothing to do with having a meltdown, far from it in fact.
If you don't have the intelligence to figure that out, not my problem.

Go have a whinge on Twitter about it.

Not at all, I don't go looking for a fight but if I see some Liberal nonsense that needs to be addressed such as the OP here, I am happy to jump in.
I listen to what reasonable Liberals have to say all the time, but they are very few and far between.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

that is nothing but bullsh@@ and you know it. as i said if he did it during his time off and there was no government business being conducted during a time before he was president it has no bearing on his presidency now.

it is not i legal to piss on a hooker or have one piss on you.

But if he has done it and Russia has proof then that now has a bearing on his presidency.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join