It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Just so we're clear the left are the ones who started this mudslinging by started us all racists, xenophobes, rednecks, whitetrash, deplorables, you name it

Actually think this attitude of calling trump supports racist xenophobes has contributed to the failure of the left.

Thank you, Kryties, take note on proper discourse

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I take your point but to be fair there was a lot in the media about accusations against Hillary in the run up to this election. These accusations and coverage of her emails gained a lot of attention on ATS and the media in general.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What system? You have a queen.

Clearly you've never heard the term "Prime Minister" nor names like Theresa May or Malcolm Turnbull.

Would that be because you know NOTHING about the outside world?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

accusations are not proof of anything, if so more than 90% of the world leaders would be in jail or out on their asses. not only that, none of any of the accusations been proven.

nothing and again i say nothing said about trump is proven.

as far as the rest of your rant,

he has links to the mob

it is a well known fact that in new york the mob had control of most of the building supply companies and labor unions in the 80's when trump was building his buildings. you would be hard pressed to find anyone who was in real estate development back then that didn't do business with them including the government.

he has refused to pay some of his contractors

lots of people do this hardly anything new.

He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office

everybody has to start some where, he just decided to start at the top and won, that seems to upset many in the U.S. and the world. could it be because they know he doesn't or want play their games. i think it is myself.

and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

there have been many that have made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons. i have yet to see any fly.

here's a fact on trump, he is a showman. he says and does things to keep people talking about him. he is a very shrewd business man and it is coming to play in the political world.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Everyone. There is really no sense in arguing. Just wait until the investigation concludes. He'll be caught if he's guilty.

There's gotta be a million better ways to blow off steam than yelling at each other.

Really?
Why don't you Leftists stop posting this nonsense?
Every fu*king day we have to look at this sh*t from you hysterical Liberals.
What investigation? Are you Rosie O'Donnell? Declare martial law until he is cleared of fictitious charges?
HE IS THE PRESIDENT....GET OVER IT

"Hysterical liberals"? LOLOL

You're the one clearly having a meltdown. Use a few more capitalised letters next time LOLOL.

Obviously using all caps is my attempt to drive a point across to you mentally deranged Leftists.
It has nothing to do with having a meltdown, far from it in fact.
If you don't have the intelligence to figure that out, not my problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I take your point but to be fair there was a lot in the media about accusations against Hillary in the run up to this election. These accusations and coverage of her emails gained a lot of attention on ATS and the media in general.

Agreed, I won't dispute that. But can we also agree that much of the media coverage was dismissive? CNN wasn't exactly hammering her over her emails, were they?

I'm not saying nobody paid any attention to her, not by any stretch. But I think it's worth noting that the left was incredibly dismissive when it came to Clinton and her crew. We saw that on ATS as well. The partisanship is strong, unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Thank you, Kryties, take note on proper discourse

I will when you start actually addressing the topic rather than derailing it with meltdowns about "nasty foreigners having opinions".

You clearly missed the many ON-TOPIC posts I have made in this thread in your zeal to keep derailing it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

i am wondering why in the face of this they would still vote for him

Let's look at the other side of the coin.

Why would we have voted for Hillary Clinton and why would we still not be scared?

I know that is changing the intent of your OP, but your member name seems to allow for that.

edit on 1.19.2017 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Obviously using all caps is my attempt to drive a point across to you mentally deranged Leftists.

Go have a whinge on Twitter about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Its the typical American attitude that they are better than the rest of the world and so how dare we have an opinion. It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

America in 250 years has become the world super power, far stronger than the U.K.

If some of us feel that we have the better country, we'll we'd e right.

Lol racist, haha. Do you even know what that means?

Tell me how a country composed of every race in the world is racist.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

What system? You have a queen.

Dude you really need to read a book on British governance then. We have more than a queen.

Now lets move on past this and discus the topic of the OP.

Are you not worried that Trump could be compromised by Russia.

That's the point. I don't care about your government. If you like whatever you have, it's your karma.

We elected Trump.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

I thought Hillary lost?

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

accusations are not proof of anything, if so more than 90% of the world leaders would be in jail or out on their asses. not only that, none of any of the accusations been proven.

Accusations is probably the wrong word in a lot of respects. I am not accusing him of having made fun of disabled reporters and boasting about sexually assaulting women..... he actually done that.

It is only a accusation that Russia might have compromising information on him. There is zero proof of this but when you look at it in a bigger picture it looks like its a real possibility. The information comes form the former head of the Russia desk at SIS and is considered to be credible by any in the intelligence community, we know he is close to putin, we know he was in Russia at that time, we know the Russians have the motivation and means to construct a honey-pot trap for him. Now that and trumps public personal to me suggest its entirely possible that this has happened.

Now you have to ask yourself if and i stress if, Russia has a video of trump committing acts of sexual perversion would that not be really worrying

link   

It's possible they dismissed it because the CIA and FBI dismissed it, saying repeatedly there was no criminal act. Everything else was simply "conspiracy theory" for people to participate in, in alt-right sites like this.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

America in 250 years has become the world super power, far stronger than the U.K.

If some of us feel that we have the better country, we'll we'd e right.

You're absolutely entitled to your own OPINION on the matter of "American Exceptionalism".

Others don't share that same OPINION. Others - meaning pretty much the entire rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This was always the best possible outcome.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I have to ask.

Why.

This is a good question, and to be honest, it's something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. I think their was a blindness by left leaning Americans in regard to what those on the other side ideologically are willing to accept from their political leadership. Also, a blindness to what kind of pain established political figures have caused. Clinton is only an example of a much larger problem as everyone should be aware of by now. That being a political system paralyzed by corporate interests.

Will Trump fix any of this? Of course not. Only a fool would believe that a mega wealthy person is going to fix a mega wealth problem.

Trump is a established racist

Nonsense... Trump and most of the people like him couldn't care less about race. He's not waking up every morning thinking about how he can stick it to minorities. He wakes up thinking about what he can do for Trump, and he'll railroad anyone in his way. Same goes for all of the billionaires just like him.

It's not a rich people thing, it's a human thing. The majority of us would do exactly the same if we were in their shoes.

he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it.

Sure, he's been accused, and those accusations are more than likely somewhat true, but he still hasn't been convicted of anything. It's one thing to make an accusation, it's another to be put through the court of law ringer when making accusations.

As far as what he said, again sure, but we all say stupid things. Once again that's not a Trump thing, more like a human thing. I'd hate to have some of the things I've said made public. At times I'm an idiot, just like everyone else.

the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump.

Probably, but here's the thing. I don't trust Russia, I don't trust Trump, and I don't trust the American establishment. Kind of a bad place to be as an American. There's proven liars all around. Who are you supposed to actually trust at this point?

I do however take issue with the label of Russian Spy in your thread title. Hyperbole is the best word I can think of.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

lol... Well, think again. Never underestimate the stupidity of human beings. I'm in the same place you are.... astonished.

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him

Yeah, this is unsettling, but what's done is done. Now we have to move forward and find ways to do the best we can with the cards we're dealt. Self loathing will fix nothing.

Regardless of where you're from we're all kinda in this thing together. The world has become a small place, and continues to get smaller by the day.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

It's not what happens tomorrow, it's what happens when impeachment proceedings begin. Unless there's a drastic shift in his conduct it will be open season on his @ss from an ethics standpoint. The conflicts of interest are numerous and there will be a point where even the repub's supporting him will have to say "this is just too much, I can't defend it".

Now remember the people who voted for Trump? Yeah, those are the people who said that if Trump lost than the election was rigged regardless of what anyone said. A lot of those hardcore supporters are the same people who thought Obama would declare martial law and cancel the election or the birth certificate issue, where he wasn't a legitimate president.

You see where I'm going with this? (If) those people feel they really got screwed what kind of reaction do you think we're going to see? Remember the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and BLM standoff? You're not rationalizing anything with these people. They have no intention of finding a middle ground with their political opposition.

Securely fasten your seat belt, cause the rides' gunna get bumpy.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

i am wondering why in the face of this they would still vote for him

Let's look at the other side of the coin.

Why would we have voted for Hillary Clinton and why would we still not be scared?

I know that is changing the intent of your OP, but your member name seems to allow for that.

Again a really good point.

I think though that goes into another topic.

a choice between hillary and trump was no real choice both were very unpopular candidates. The problem lies in how they got onto the ticket, the system that allowed that. I think the entire system of American "Democracy" needs to be changed. I say that not because trump won but because of how undemocratic the system is.

and yes i know America is a republic.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Go have a whinge on Twitter about it.

Well it is a fact that everywhere I go online, I have to call out Leftist stupidity.
It's become sort of a hobby, I really enjoy doing it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The information comes form the former head of the Russia desk at SIS and is considered to be credible by any in the intelligence community, we know he is close to putin, we know he was in Russia at that time, we know the Russians have the motivation and means to construct a honey-pot trap for him. Now that and trumps public personal to me suggest its entirely possible that this has happened.

how many times have the Russians said something and didn't provide the proof. i say put up or shut up. it's all their propaganda which they use to try and manipulate the weak minded.

Now you have to ask yourself if and i stress if, Russia has a video of trump committing acts of sexual perversion would that not be really worrying

and i ask you what business is of of yours what he does in his bedroom at night. if no government business is being done or discussed during the acts, or no favors provided for, no it's not all that worrisome to me.

now if he is diddling children or participating in snuff films, or some other proven illegal acts then yes.
again i say put up or shut up.

edit on 19-1-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join