It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Everyone. There is really no sense in arguing. Just wait until the investigation concludes. He'll be caught if he's guilty.

There's gotta be a million better ways to blow off steam than yelling at each other.

Really?
Why don't you Leftists stop posting this nonsense?
Every fu*king day we have to look at this sh*t from you hysterical Liberals.
What investigation? Are you Rosie O'Donnell? Declare martial law until he is cleared of fictitious charges?
HE IS THE PRESIDENT....GET OVER IT

"Hysterical liberals"? LOLOL

You're the one clearly having a meltdown. Use a few more capitalised letters next time LOLOL.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Butterfinger

Please stop derailing the thread because you don't have an intelligent rebuttal to the actual topic.

Look above darling

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Then I shall give you a different view on it. Call it the 'wolf phenomena'. Cry wolf often enough and one will be ignored.

Serious allegations are the very normal mechanism of the left, in this nation, and to a lessor degree the right, as well.

The attempted smears go back to Reagan, at least. The list is long and d
istinguished. You are far too late in your thread. These go back months and months. The rape allegations/suits, mysteriously, were dropped after the elections. I understand you lack alternative news outlets and likely do not check out the American ones.

Rich is not a crime in the U.S.. Paupers elected to high office in the U.S. is a recent phenomena. The Clintons are now worth about 250 million and Obama 55 million. Not bad when the salary for the presidency is around 400K.

Racist? Not even most of the left buy into that one. It is the cry of those that would obscure the immigration laws of the land. No more.

So 'same old, same old'...... We, the supporters of Trump, will measure only by result, not allegation. That will take, at least, a couple years.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So because I am British that means that i cannot have a opinion on this? Why does my nationality matter.
[/quote Wasn't it some X British MI5 or 6 guy that created part of the fake dossier put together by US IC on the Donald ? just saying ...are you him ?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Its the typical American attitude that they are better than the rest of the world and so how dare we have an opinion. It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

America is a race now??

link   

What system? You have a queen.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Butterfinger

"Racist" I dont think that word means what you think it means

It means exactly what the dictionary says it means....not your bastardised version of it.

Awesome lets break it down with our common tongue then shall we?

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Ok, now lets look at this word used above

race1
rās/
noun
noun: race; plural noun: races
each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
"people of all races, colors, and creeds"
synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color
"students of many different races"

a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color

Yeah, Aussie and Brit isnt a race.

Lets look over for a moment that you need a dictionary to define racism....

from your own words above.

Race can be.... " a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then""

Brits share a culture, history, language ect so we are also a race under that definition.

Now can we please get back to discussing trump and not our individual racial identities.

Yes, my father's family comes from Morganshire Wales. How can I be racist?

link   

a reply to: Kryties

The official rebuttal to OP;

We need proof to the listed allegations to move forward in this discussion. OP did not request a thought experiment, so we must not include rumors or strawmen arguments.

Ball is in your court to produce evidence to OP talking points in order for anyone to honestly attempt a justification to currently unsubstantiated charges.

Honestly I didnt really think i would have to post sources.

You all know about these allegations my question really is are you not worried what these allegations could mean for your country.

Would you not be concerned if you thought that Obama might actually be a Russian spy. I remember it was not so long ago people were believing Obama was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood based on much less credible information than the trump allegations.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sticks and stones may break my bones.....yawn.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

Think of the good side to all this, Piers Morgan is in love with Donald, and Donald's in love with him....that means we can kick him back into America again...see, you are free, (That's of course if you are really a Brit)

edit on 19-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You can intelligently articulate a point with out petty insults so rather than discussing my nationality why dont you start telling us why you think Trump will be good or bad in the face of all these accusations against him.

Yet from your opening post:

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him

Just so we're clear the left are the ones who started this mudslinging by started us all racists, xenophobes, rednecks, whitetrash, deplorables, you name it. The left are also the ones showing up to protest a presidential rally, which is fine and their right. But to attack those supporters with a mob mentality and then try and turn it around as if all Trump supporters are the only violent individuals is even more nonsense. So when the left decides to grow up and talk to us like people again. They may start to garnish some respect back and actually have their words listened to. Until then, expect to be treated the way you treat others. It's sad that a bunch of adults can't figure this out and is the biggest disconnect between Trump supporters and liberals in general.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Dude you really need to read a book on British governance then. We have more than a queen.

Now lets move on past this and discus the topic of the OP.

Are you not worried that Trump could be compromised by Russia.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

I don't think POTUS has as much power as you think he does. The good thing is that everyone knows you have to take whatever he says publicly with a bolder-sized grain of salt.

I take issue with the word "everyone". I would like to hope that, but unfortunately there is a large section of Trump supporters (not all) who seem to believe every word that comes out of his mouth as gospel.

No, we're not going to war with China (too much of a trade partner... I don't have a lot of clothes that say "made in Russia") and hopefully we'll stop meddling as much in other countries as well.

I really hope you're right, but Trump has already started to antagonise the Chinese over the South China Sea, and China has said - quite blatantly - that if Trump continues with that it will start a war.

War with China will be bad for everyone, and no-one will win except maybe the blokes living down in Antarctica.

We were headed down a scary path to begin with and Hillary would continue that path . It's a bit of a dice roll, but change is necessary at this point. Hopefully some change for the better

Admittedly I welcome a change in position regarding Russia. I still think that Putin is an incredibly smart man who is playing Trump, and America, for fools. But I believe Russia isn't the big baddie they've been made out to be previously any more.

I have a suspicion that it really doesn't matter who is president and nothing will change anyway. But, it at least will be entertaining to watch all the career politicians go crazy.

Lets hope "entertainment" is the worst to come out of a Trump presidency. I fear it will not be so though.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm not worried about the allegations because they havnt gone anywhere since they came out. In addition to exposing an attempt to pay someone to accuse, its gotten less credible. We see no evidence of any wrong doing. Please show us what make YOU believe it so surely.

Obama does have closer verifiable connections through his brother, not a good example.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Yawn....ZZZZZZZZZZ.

I find it quit disconcerting that you have that attitude some very serious accusations have been made against the next President that could compromise both the economic and national security America and that in turn would have far reaching consequences.

If the left can be so dismissive of all the claims and controversy that surrounded Hillary, and the Clinton clan in general, why are you so disconcerted when the right does it about Trump? Were you that disconcerted when people did it in regard to Hillary?

And please, don't go the route of "Hillary isn't about to be President." She tried like hell to be President and the left ignored all kinds of claims about her with a collective yawn throughout the election.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Just so we're clear the left are the ones who started this mudslinging by started us all racists, xenophobes, rednecks, whitetrash, deplorables, you name it

What i meant was that you have to question the judgement and motivations of a individual who would vote for a man who made fun of a disabled reporter or who boasted about groping women gentiles. Now that does mean i am calling them all racists or rednecks, rather i am wondering why in the face of this they would still vote for him, now it could be that they are all rednecks or it could be something more complex, I suspect that it is something far more complex.

Actually think this attitude of calling trump supports racist xenophobes has contributed to the failure of the left.

link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Dude you really need to read a book on British governance then. We have more than a queen.

Now lets move on past this and discus the topic of the OP.

Are you not worried that Trump could be compromised by Russia.

No, I dont.

I dont see any proof that Russia has anything on trump.

link   

originally posted by: ventian

We were only given two choices and this one was probably better than the pizza topping queen on the other side.

This is the best answer.

we didn`t have much to choose from and the alternative was even worse than what we have.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: proximo

He said a judge could not do his job because he was Mexican. If i said my doctor could not do his job because he was Spanish i would be considered racist.

He did not say the judge could not do his job, he was rightly pointing out the judge was biased against him due to his connections to La Raza Lawyers. Pointing out bias does not make you racist.

WARNING this video has strong offensive language of Trump discussing women he has groped.

Obviously I have seen that video - it does not prove sexual assault. He says women will LET you grab their pussy if you are famous and wealthy, He does not say I go around and grab them.

No apparently that is quite timid compared to what the Russians might have on him.

So if your biggest enemy pays a retired CIA agent to find dirt on you, and the better the dirt the more they get paid and they write up a story about you being a pedophile with a particular preference for infants and claim there is a videotape of it, then Buzzfeed publishes this story does that mean that the allegations are real - I guess to you it does.

Links to the mob, really? So using a construction company tied to the mob gives you ties to the mob
errr yes of course it does!

Oh, so anyone who I hire to do anything links me to them. So I guess if I hire an ISIS terrorist to mow my lawn because he is low on cash, I am a terrorist according to your logic.

I guess if you take the term link literally than it does, but that is certainly not the implication you are trying to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join