It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

By my logic you don't have the right to attack my president and offend all of us who voted for Trump.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Thanks for that response.

I agree with you that the American system of voting is a big part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

"Racist" I dont think that word means what you think it means

It means exactly what the dictionary says it means....not your bastardised version of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Twitter? gross!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

By my logic you don't have the right to attack my president and offend all of us who voted for Trump.

Get better logic then.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

.... because i am British?

sigh..... getting boring.

ok, here it is for you, deal with it. you might not like it but i am going to continue to post about Trump and America.

You know that whole "freedom of speech" thing, well i am exercising it.

So you might think that as a Brit my views on this do not matter and you are entitled to that view but just know that i happen to think that is a rather stupid viewpoint to have and its also not going to stop me from posting.

Now.

Deal with it.

weather or not you think my views are relevant or not based purely on my nationality are totally retentive to me. I do not care.
edit on 19-1-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

They're just trying to derail the thread by making it about "nasty foreigners daring to talk about America".

They are doing this because they actually have no intelligent rebuttal to the topic.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You guys not even have a president. Your voice has no value.

link   
You know there a fair few legit negatives about Trump.

and yet he was still the vastly superior option to his opponent. Says a lot about the Democratic candidate.

Shouldn't have conspired against Bernie after all.

link   

originally posted by: Kryties

It means exactly what the dictionary says it means....not your bastardised version of it.

Awesome lets break it down with our common tongue then shall we?

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Ok, now lets look at this word used above

race1
rās/
noun
noun: race; plural noun: races
each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
"people of all races, colors, and creeds"
synonyms: ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color
"students of many different races"

a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"

Yeah, Aussie and Brit isnt a race.

link   
Mods, is the continuation of discussing a members location off topic to the subject of the thread? When it seems it is the only comment they have made? Just wondering.

Kryties, I think it's all they've got, babe.

edit on 1/19/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Thanks for that response.

I agree with you that the American system of voting is a big part of the problem.

We have compulsory voting down here. Methinks if EVERY American had to vote, and no-one was excluded, American politics would look a LOT different to the travesty we see today.

link   

You guys not even have a president. Your voice has no value.

yes that's right we have a different system of government.

What of it?

oh also by your own logic remember you are not aloud to comment on anything British and that includes our system of government.

or is this another double standard?

link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Everyone. There is really no sense in arguing. Just wait until the investigation concludes. He'll be caught if he's guilty.

There's gotta be a million better ways to blow off steam than yelling at each other.

Really?
Why don't you Leftists stop posting this nonsense?
Every fu*king day we have to look at this sh*t from you hysterical Liberals.
What investigation? Are you Rosie O'Donnell? Declare martial law until he is cleared of fictitious charges?
HE IS THE PRESIDENT....GET OVER IT

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Please stop derailing the thread because you don't have an intelligent rebuttal to the actual topic.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Just ignore the ones crapping on about foreigners. It's a diversion tactic, a way to derail the thread. If we ignore them they will fade away soon enough.

link   

Unfortunately I think that choosing Trump over Hillary is going to prove much much worse. Not that I supported Hillary either, I wanted Bernie to win - but Hillary wouldn't have sent you guys headlong into a war with China which is where you are headed now.

I don't think POTUS has as much power as you think he does. The good thing is that everyone knows you have to take whatever he says publicly with a bolder-sized grain of salt.

No, we're not going to war with China (too much of a trade partner... I don't have a lot of clothes that say "made in Russia") and hopefully we'll stop meddling as much in other countries as well.

We were headed down a scary path to begin with and Hillary would continue that path . It's a bit of a dice roll, but change is necessary at this point. Hopefully some change for the better

I have a suspicion that it really doesn't matter who is president and nothing will change anyway. But, it at least will be entertaining to watch all the career politicians go crazy.

link   

The official rebuttal to OP;

We need proof to the listed allegations to move forward in this discussion. OP did not request a thought experiment, so we must not include rumors or strawmen arguments.

Ball is in your court to produce evidence to OP talking points in order for anyone to honestly attempt a justification to currently unsubstantiated charges.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Am I in a panic about tomorrow? Not in the least. The Dems and the media run with the same damn playbook every cycle: the opposition is racist, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynistic, etc, etc. Its totally predictable and has become so ridiculous that not only do many people immediately tune out when they hear it, the backlash to it is actually a major part of why Trump won.

Trump may be a disaster, but its likely not going to be because of any of this garbage.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Awesome lets break it down with our common tongue then shall we?

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Ok, now lets look at this word used above

race1
rās/
noun
noun: race; plural noun: races
each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
"people of all races, colors, and creeds"
"students of many different races"

a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"

Yeah, Aussie and Brit isnt a race.

Lets look over for a moment that you need a dictionary to define racism....

from your own words above.

Race can be.... " a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then""

Brits share a culture, history, language ect so we are also a race under that definition.

Now can we please get back to discussing trump and not our individual racial identities.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join