It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: face23785
Just curious, would you identify as an atheist?

It's a mistake to assume that because someone discredits parts of the Bible that they are without a belief in a higher power.

I'm a deist. I don't mean Norse Gods either.

I can prove only one part of the Bible.

The part of the Book of Revelations where it talks about the image of the beast. Someone of this forum asked me to speculate what the image of the beast might be. I said illegal content on the internet. Within two weeks a meteor hit Chelyabinsk and took out a bunch of windows and gave hundreds of people 2nd degree burns. Microsoft's loading icon looks like a meteor in orbit and their operating system is called windows.

I saw an article on the internet about a Texas grandmother who was upset that the school system was failing to take action to protect her 4 year old from a sexual predator 10 years older than he was. He was violated AGGRESSIVELY, twice on camera. Texas said there is nothing they could do because of the statutes in place. I got so irritated knowing that many victims wind up later killing people from repressed anger like the Menendez brothers and Charles Manson. In my irritation on anther forum I typed a simple one sentence message.

I said "Ebola, it's coming" and two weeks later Ebola landed first in the state that failed to protect his 4 year old.

Biblically speaking. The Bible says that if a man's words come to pass then he is prophet. If his words do not come to pass then he is to be ignored.

In addition before the meteor hit, I attended Marshal University in Huntington, WV. In the movie the Chronicles of Riddick, the Lord Marshal unleashes a weapon which destroys everything in its path with downward pressure wave, not unlike the sonic blast in Chelyabinsk.

Well for a prophet you sure do get pretty obvious things wrong. I didn't assume anything, I asked you if you'd identify as an atheist. If I was assuming, I wouldn't have asked. Chronicles of Riddick is an underrated movie in my opinion. I'd say that meteor airburst was very much unlike the weapon used in the movie which "destroys everything in its path" in that not a single person died in the Chelyabinsk impact. A lot of people predicted Ebola coming here by the way. It would've been a shock if it didn't considering how many people we had traveling overseas trying to help with the outbreak.

If you really think you're a prophet, I urge you to get professional help.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

If you really think you're a prophet, I urge you to get professional help.

I didn't say that I was a prophet. What I said was that the Bible says that if a man's word's come to pass, and they are fulfilled. Legally according to the Bible he is a prophet.

If I said "Ebola, it's coming" in response to fail to protect a four year old from a public school sexual predator and it Ebola came to Texas two weeks later then my words were fulfilled.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (Article about the incident in Texas involving the 4 year old.

If you believe in the Bible you can either respect the fact that my words were fulfilled or disregard a belief in the Bible and not claim the title of Christian.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
On a side note. Not claiming any titles.

When I lived on the east coast, 2nd street on Oak Island, NC. I lost my keys. Couldn't find them. I gave up. The birds that usually sang all the time got silent. In my thoughts I told them to start singing again when I got near my keys.

I walked outside to my jeep looking again. The birds stayed silent. I walked back to the house. As I ascended the steps to the porch. The birds started singing. I stopped. And looked under the steps. Guess where my keys were.

"You see these birds Neo, at some point a program was written to govern them". - The Oracle, The Matrix

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Alright, good luck to you then lol you keep thinking that.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That's all I did with the birds. Was think to them. I didn't speak verbally. Not something I did before or in the years since.

But I am surprised you didn't ask what I think happened that day.

1. Did the birds know where the keys where?

2. Or did a higher power know where the keys where and inspire me to think to the birds and use their knowledge of the whereabouts of the keys to and then inspire the birds to sing when I got to a location where the keys were.

I don't think the birds knew anything. I think more detail about our lives is recorded by a Higher Power than we can possibly imagine.

edit on 25-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I have the HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE.

YOU KNOW THIS!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

you never had an opinion on what happens in foreign countries?
look in before you look out!!! You want the simple solution for
all people, be that guy you expect of everyone else, and the world
will be f****** tickety boo....

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

in your pocket??

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

you never had an opinion on what happens in foreign countries?
look in before you look out!!! You want the simple solution for
all people, be that guy you expect of everyone else, and the world
will be f****** tickety boo....

I have opinions, but I dont recall being patronizing and rude about any other countries issues to the extent of the OP and Krysic.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

in your pocket??

So, vague I can't even get a lead in with simple questions.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

you said you lost your keys. and the birds sang a little song to direct you to a place and you asked the question,
Guess where your keys were? and i said..... in your pocket... boom boom

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

thats good, i think the OPs post is the ramblings of a clown tbh, i just dont like when people judge me on the ramblings of a clown. As i am British, and i think people should judge a man by his actions.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You are not American. Mind your own business. You don't vote here.

A lot of foreigners SHOULD have a vote in american elections.
Latin americans for example. You've been removing governments there for ages, replacing them with dictatorships for decades and letting corporate america robbing their resources.
What about Iraq? You've been running their country for decades too, unsuccessfully I might add.
The Afghans I'm sure feel entitled for a vote so that they could rid themselves of your highly unwanted presence.
In short,-all nations and regions you've been sticking your nose into should have a vote. After all, you seem to need some help with your elections since the only two candidates you managed to come up with this last time were Satan himself and Satan's mother in law.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Oh grow up.

See where this new presidency leads us.

Nothing in the Universe happens by mistake.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes I'm sure Donald Trump is a Russian spy. And so are half of Americans. So very unpatriotic.
edit on 23-2-2017 by jprasloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
lol - we have another one...

When you calm down from your fit, please let us know how you concluded that Trump is a racist, rapist, and Russian spy.
Unless you have additional information to the rest of us, those allegations are pretty serious for things not even remotely proven.
Do you have additional info, or did you just have a panic attack and # the bed?

Well I understand the racist part since the dummies think Illegal Alien is a race and Islam is a race also.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join