It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: chongo1

Now I am a racist? LMAO triggered much?

You're the one carrying on about "foreigners".

It is YOU who are the "triggered" one here.

Snowflake.

You need help bro.

link   
So... back the the OP question of "why"

Most of us Americans don't have a say in who gets put up for nomination. So, we either vote in a horrible choice, or don't vote at all. Pretty simple, really.

Am I worried about Trump?... of course. He's a laughable jerk with questionable character. But, I'd be equally, if not more, worried about Clinton.

We needed a shake-up of the entire system. A laughable jerk just might accomplish more than a career politician.

Again... why did he get elected? Because write-in votes don't amount to much.

I do wish he'd stop tweeting, though... seriously Donald... stop it.

+5 more 
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its the typical American attitude that they are better than the rest of the world and so how dare we have an opinion. It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

Flip that over son, you described yourselves

Its the typical anti-American attitude that they are better than the America and so how dare we have an opinion. It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

When was Australian and British a RACE? LOL

edit on 1192017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   

Wow - Really?

You're a little late to the party, aren't you?

SSDD*

[snore]

* Same Sh#t DIfferent Day

link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

The entire political establishment should be panicking

That is why he was elected.

Exactly

+8 more 
link   

Its the typical American attitude that they are better than the rest of the world and so how dare we have an opinion.
It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

To every American here...Please stop being "racist" towards the British Race.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

a reply to: Butterfinger

And you advocated them continuing to do so - thereby advocating violence on your political opponents.

Don't try and make excuses now.

Not my post bud, I never said anything about it being good or bad.

What is it with you guys and false accusations?

Your "false accusation" is actually a mistake, as the bloke who actually said that has a similar coloured background to you so I mistook the two.

But feel free to sensationalise it and blow it all out of proportion and claim that the sky is falling with all the "false accusations".

Post about it on Twitter perhaps?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You need help bro.

Nope. Sorry, I'm just fine.

Have you had your meltdown on Twitter about the "nasty foreigners" yet?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

He is not a racist - show me any proof

He said a judge could not do his job because he was Mexican. If i said my doctor could not do his job because he was Spanish i would be considered racist.

none of the sexual assault charges have stuck, there is no such recording

There is no such recording.

WARNING this video has strong offensive language of Trump discussing women he has groped.

No apparently that is quite timid compared to what the Russians might have on him.

The alleged Russian dosier is such bullcrap I seriously worry about your mental health if you cannot recognize obvious bad fiction written by a paid operative to find dirt

It could be but it comes from the former head of the Russian desk at SIS, its not like this is just some random who has written this it comes from a reputable source.

Links to the mob, really? So using a construction company tied to the mob gives you ties to the mob

errr yes of course it does!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
So... back the the OP question of "why"

Most of us Americans don't have a say in who gets put up for nomination. So, we either vote in a horrible choice, or don't vote at all. Pretty simple, really.

Am I worried about Trump?... of course. He's a laughable jerk with questionable character. But, I'd be equally, if not more, worried about Clinton.

We needed a shake-up of the entire system. A laughable jerk just might accomplish more than a career politician.

Again... why did he get elected? Because write-in votes don't amount to much.

I do wish he'd stop tweeting, though... seriously Donald... stop it.

Unfortunately I think that choosing Trump over Hillary is going to prove much much worse. Not that I supported Hillary either, I wanted Bernie to win - but Hillary wouldn't have sent you guys headlong into a war with China which is where you are headed now.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You are not American. Mind your own business. You don't vote here.

Please refer to the several posts that have already covered that topic where we said we don't care, go have a cry on Twitter about it.

Then why are you so antagonistic about American politics? Dont you have some reparations for the Aboriginals you slaughtered instead of worrying about Trump?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

To every American here...Please stop being "racist" towards the British Race.

Correction: Please stop telling foreigners they can't have an opinion simply because we don't like what they are saying. Please stop acting like snowflakes.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Everyone. There is really no sense in arguing. Just wait until the investigation concludes. He'll be caught if he's guilty.

There's gotta be a million better ways to blow off steam than yelling at each other.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

When was Australian and British a RACE? LOL

Its funny that some of you still have this very simple idea that race is about the colour of your skin. if you say a black man cannot do his job because he is black it is racist just as in the same way it is racist to say a mexican or a French man cannot do a job because his is Mexican or French.

link   

Its the typical American attitude that they are better than the rest of the world and so how dare we have an opinion. It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

You can have an opinion it just means exactly squat.

To you. To others, it means something.

Sorry to burst your little racist bubble.

"Racist" I dont think that word means what you think it means

+3 more 
link   

I beleive ATS has moved away from being a conspriacy site to a forum for the alt-right and I think comments like yours prove my point.

Says the guy/woman who authored a CTRL LEFT thread.

lol

TRIGGERED

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

I beleive ATS has moved away from being a conspriacy site to a forum for the alt-right and I think comments like yours prove my point.

lol

TRIGGERED

Ctrl left? That's kinda comical. Good show.

link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

lol

TRIGGERED

Its one thread.

I dont think it is any secret now that ATS is a right leaning site, just because i can articulate a view that is not fitting with the dogma of the alt-right does not change that.

I dont think think of this as being a "LEFT thread" rather i think of it as just being anti-trump.

link   

Come on....you have had some time now since your OP to come up with some proof of your accusations of Trump.
Produce the proof or GTFO my President!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Then why are you so antagonistic about American politics? Dont you have some reparations for the Aboriginals you slaughtered instead of worrying about Trump?

When the US sneezes, the world catches a cold. So it is in our best interests to keep close tabs on American politics, especially when America has gone out of its way to poke its nose into world affairs for decades now.

Is that clear enough for you? Or should I start typing in big Sesame Street letters?

Oh and the fact you think my generation were the ones who "slaughtered" the Aboriginals shows just how very ignorant you are on the subject. Feel free to Google "Reconciliation Day" for starters. That's like me asking you if you've paid back the blacks for the slavery you enforced on them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join