It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
But this nation founded upon a belief in God, and the oath of the Presidency is sworn in on the Bible.

The Old Testament permits rape. Jesus said he did not come to change Old Testament law.

Therefore groping adult women shouldn't even make the MSM.

But the Bible is lies and false hood.

Proof:

1. Genesis Chapter 10 King James Version "From these the coastland peoples spread in their lands, each with his own language, by their clans, in their nations.

2. In the following chapter, Genesis 11 of the King James Version " And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech

Its like Ronald McDonald wrote this book, and Trump takes his family to church to listen to these lies. And now is on TV around the world being SWORN in with his hand on this book.

If Trump had any honor and self-respect, he would refuse to put his hand on the book while taking the oath.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
How do titles like this make it to the front page?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
But this nation founded upon a belief in God, and the oath of the Presidency is sworn in on the Bible.

The Old Testament permits rape. Jesus said he did not come to change Old Testament law.

Proof:

1. Genesis Chapter 10 King James Version "From these the coastland peoples spread in their lands, each with his own language, by their clans, in their nations.

2. In the following chapter, Genesis 11 of the King James Version " And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech

Its like Ronald McDonald wrote this book, and Trump takes his family to church to listen to these lies. And now is on TV around the world being SWORN in with his hand on this book.

If Trump had any honor and self-respect, he would refuse to put his hand on the book while taking the oath.
Trump says he's a christian. Do you think he is lying? I don't believe in that # but i know plenty who do. Do you really expect him to slap the bible out of the guys hand? That would be pretty awesome. Would you like him if he did?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Maybe he's a secret Muslim, too??

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I already like him. I voted for him. And yes slapping the book down, would be a start.

Stomping on it. Maybe taking it to the restroom to use as sanitary napkins.

One language....many languages. I mean really. Was Jesus doing bong hits when he inspired the writers of the Bible to write this part, or were the recipients stoned when they received the inspiration.

I think they need to swear the POTUS in on a copy of the Bill of Rights and Constitution instead of peyote induced one language, many languages bit.
edit on 22-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]

Wow. Idiocracy at it's best.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it.

I can explain why:

Leftists: Hey you racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, dumb, inbred rednecks--vote for us! And don't forget to not disagree with us on anything or else you are a double racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, dumb, inbred redneck.
Everyone else: No.

This guy knows what is up (warning for language):

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FrogGod

Interesting you posted that video. I agree with Pie, but Pie also has other things to say about the subject:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Proof:

If that's what you call "proof" I urge you to take some scientific classes. I'm not particularly religious but if I'm not mistaken the official position of the church is that the Bible isn't meant to be taken 100% literally. Also, I found the contradiction you noted a little curious, but a quick google search reveals a very simple explanation: the Book of Genesis isn't laid out in chronological order. So you're on very shaky ground to call that proof of anything. You're welcome to question religion, but you might want to find some better ammunition.

Just curious, would you identify as an atheist?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Interesting you posted that video. I agree with Pie, but Pie also has other things to say about the subject:

My point had nothing to do with whether or not Trump is going to be a good or bad president. It had nothing to do with Pie's opinion of Trump.

My point was that you can't insult people and then expect them to take your side.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Oh dear - just watched the two videos back to back. He totally contradicts himself.. a few short weeks later and he fell into the same trap he was criticising the left for when Trump won. Sounds unstable. I think he needs to seek some help

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Oh dear - just watched the two videos back to back. He totally contradicts himself.. a few short weeks later and he fell into the same trap he was criticising the left for when Trump won. Sounds unstable. I think he needs to seek some help

He's an actor. "Jonathan Pie" is his stage name.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Kryties

Congratulations! You just bought into genuine

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's amusing how they eventually trip themselves up aye!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Proof:

If that's what you call "proof" I urge you to take some scientific classes. I'm not particularly religious but if I'm not mistaken the official position of the church is that the Bible isn't meant to be taken 100% literally. Also, I found the contradiction you noted a little curious, but a quick google search reveals a very simple explanation: the Book of Genesis isn't laid out in chronological order. So you're on very shaky ground to call that proof of anything. You're welcome to question religion, but you might want to find some better ammunition.

Peyote induced hallucinations....

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Proof:

Peyote induced hallucinations....

Just saying...

That's an interesting idea, and may indeed be what happened. No proof though. That's why it's called faith, after all. You didn't answer my question.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
True, but what does my post have to do with immigrants?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It's a mistake to assume that because someone discredits parts of the Bible that they are without a belief in a higher power.

I'm a deist. I don't mean Norse Gods either.

I can prove only one part of the Bible.

The part of the Book of Revelations where it talks about the image of the beast. Someone of this forum asked me to speculate what the image of the beast might be. I said illegal content on the internet. Within two weeks a meteor hit Chelyabinsk and took out a bunch of windows and gave hundreds of people 2nd degree burns. Microsoft's loading icon looks like a meteor in orbit and their operating system is called windows.

I saw an article on the internet about a Texas grandmother who was upset that the school system was failing to take action to protect her 4 year old from a sexual predator 10 years older than he was. He was violated AGGRESSIVELY, twice on camera. Texas said there is nothing they could do because of the statutes in place. I got so irritated knowing that many victims wind up later killing people from repressed anger like the Menendez brothers and Charles Manson. In my irritation on anther forum I typed a simple one sentence message.

I said "Ebola, it's coming" and two weeks later Ebola landed first in the state that failed to protect his 4 year old.

Biblically speaking. The Bible says that if a man's words come to pass then he is prophet. If his words do not come to pass then he is to be ignored.

In addition before the meteor hit, I attended Marshal University in Huntington, WV. In the movie the Chronicles of Riddick, the Lord Marshal unleashes a weapon which destroys everything in its path with downward pressure wave, not unlike the sonic blast in Chelyabinsk.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did you copy/paste this directly off of CNN.com or was it MSNBC?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Yes. Sure I did

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join