It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it.

Somehow, a lot of people equate the exact words "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." with "I like to rape women".

He just pointed out the obvious - be a rich, powerful man, and lots and lots of women are putty in your hands. They may have a change of heart later - many years later, in fact - if they need money.

Edit: In fact, I bet a lot of those screaming about "Rapist Trump!" only KNOW there is a recording from a bus - They've never heard it. Just like most people never had the stomach to watch those beheading videos - that may or may not be total constructs.

Is he a douchebag and potentially just as bad an apple as Hillary Clinton? Possibly, yes.

But there is no recording of him admitting sexual assault.

Unless there's some OTHER recording, where he says things like "I raped that be-yotch. She sure did scream a lot, but I shut her up."
edit on 22-1-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Minor tidying.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

edit on 22-1-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Added a couple of lines.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No, what you want is someone who agrees with you...education be damned. Only one voice, and that one yours.

All too many on both sides want nothing more than an echo chamber where the only thing heard is "Please, sir, may I have another."
mod or not, you don't get to decide what I want and what I think.

Do your job.
I want ATS to step up and show some class. If all I wanted was for people on here to agree with me I wouldn't come here to begin with.....and if I did, I'd use big words like "butt-hurt" and "libtard" and "SJW." This is not an 'echo-chamber' for anyone but you all alt-right knuckle-draggers and fools. I am a member on sites where people agree with me, and I subscribe to them! which I will never do for ATS. Sadly this place is too ridiculous for most of those people, and the few that are still here are happy to share their thoughts, their educations, their reasons for their attitudes and sources of the knowledge they have. THEY are the treasures here. We'll all leave eventually....we'll go march. Then you'll see us. You see us leaving you all to your own devices, which will result in demise.

Then you'll have to listen. ATS was a Conspiracy Theory site when I joined. Now it's Breitbart. It's a madhouse of mockery, an asylum of asinine, and a podium for pricks and pigs. You all want respect? BE RESPECTABLE.

DON'T BE DEPLORABLE.

Did you see all those millions of women who marched? THEY AGREE WITH ME.

"education be damned"....yes, I know that's what you all want. It intimidates the holy hell out of you! Educated women must be damned and silenced...education be pooh-poohed and demeaned....that stupid Malala -- remember her? Yeah - she got shot in the head by people who think like you. Did you know back in the 15th century, the only women who had power and educations were the ones who were COURTESANS? (Prostitutes to the powerful and nobles and clergy).

LOL!! It's really so bizarre it's funny -- how grown men and their misguided, besotted women-folk are behaving like middle-school trash.

edit on 1/22/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananasam

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
125 flags? Mandella? what did Trump do I missed it??

He beat the liberal progressives in the election. It's caused a mental breakdown on the left. They are not used to winners and losers in life and can't understand or comes to terms with it. I think they were expecting a trophy and some free stuff regardless of the outcome.
Y

The top welfare recipient states are all red states. Trophies were given out by the generation that parented the millennials. For a truth seeker, the truth hurts like hell doesn't it?

Let that sink in for a bit tough guy. Don't hurt your manhood on the way out.

You do realise that Democrats live in red states too, right? Or are you too stupid to understand that?
wallstreetpit.com...
rare.us...
www.pewresearch.org...

Perhaps you should think a bit deeper before embarrassing yourself.
I'll hold the door open for you if you like as you exit the building, puny guy.

First of all, I appreciate that you actually cite your sources and one of them being PEW research which is legitimate.

Democrats do live in Republican states, but welfare distribution per capita would be so high for each democrat it towers over the highest population states like CA. This is simply not mathematically realistic considering the cost of living in these poorer states is so much lower.

My company runs data analytics for people collecting government benefits. We've found that people who identify as republicans are the first to deny needing them, but turn around a request them anyway.

I, like you, even thought that it would skew primarily urban poor. It doesn't.

Just curious, when you do your analytics, do you include veterans receiving retirement pay and disability compensation?

Good question. Veterans are in our data but based on the current dat we collect we don't identify who is and who is not a veteran unless they reach out to us.

We started running some analytics specifically for veterans in the last couple months, but a separate team is running it so I can't answer too many specifics yet.

Where I was going with that was of course veterans receiving standard unemployment should of course count but veterans receiving a pension or VA disability compensation shouldn't be counted as welfare because that's not really welfare. Those are benefits earned in exchange for service.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Miracula2

So you admire Qaddafi because he wasn't gay?

No, I said that there is no evidence to suggest he victimized anyone.

And that the former Secretary of State in not protecting her personnel actually did victimize someone.

And yet leftists love her.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Open your eyes, please:

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Since this is the mud-pit and all, here's some poo I'm flinging out there.

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE LEGAL TO MAKE AN IMAGE OF TRUMP?

The death penalty for TRUMP PROTESTERS! Anyone who makes a cartoon of Trump must be imprisoned! Banned from social media! SILENCED!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Remember: From now on, if it's responsible journalism, it's FAKE NEWS!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Tomorrow, I'm sure. He'll call a special session of Congress to do it, too.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

mod or not, you don't get to decide what I want and what I think.

Nor do you. Now would you like to go 'round some more, or can we let this go? Your choice.

...and feel free to tell me when I've ever used what actual little power I have to pressure anyone in a thread like this? Please, feel free to dig deep. Been a mod since 2007. Dig away.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I get to tell people what I think and what I want.

I read what other people think and want. I take them at their word and ask for their reasoning. I listen, and then I respond. If their REASONING is sound, I listen further. The ones I am interested in listening to aren't afraid to give their backgrounds, to tell their own story and how they arrived where they are here and now today. That is why educational status is important.

Listen, check into things, fact-check, review reputation and seek out any consistency (if any) and then respond with EQUALLY BACKED UP and responsible thoughts. Try it.

Or hell, don't. Wouldn't want you all stretching yourselves out of your comfort zone into a state of discernment and awareness. You've all been intolerably disrespectful for eight years, and are now trying to sully the actual RESULTS.

Do you know what OUTCOMES BASED MEASUREMENT IS?
No?
Didn't think so. Obama saved us. Trump will try to undo that all and hand the thing over to his crony donors. Watch.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Y'know what? I'm not going to play this game any more. Because sooner or later, probably sooner, given the tone, one of us is going to say something we shouldn't...

I certainly don't want that. Neither should you. So, ciao.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Y'know what? I'm not going to play this game any more. Because sooner or later, probably sooner, given the tone, one of us is going to say something we shouldn't...

I certainly don't want that. Neither should you. So, ciao.

ciao

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

100% agree, buzzy!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Remember: From now on, if it's responsible journalism, it's FAKE NEWS!

Responsible journalism like spreading word that the MLK III bust was removed from the White House without even bothering to look and see if it was still there? Responsible journalism like spreading fearmongering that Trump's team had removed xyz from the White House website when in fact it had all just been archived per standard procedure when administrations change? Responsible journalism like reporting Rick Perry had no idea the Energy Secretary oversaw our nuclear programs when he actually had addressed that right in his statement when he accepted the nomination?

Are these the kind of things you're referring to that are unjustly labeled fake news in your eyes?

Some of these "journalists" don't even do BASIC investigating and confirmations before they tweet, post or even publish full articles. Truth be told the "fake news" label has been abused, like everything else, but there are plenty of instances of reporters negligently or purposefully reporting things on the Trump admin that are patently false. Don't pretend it's ONLY being used to unfairly silence criticism.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Responsible journalism like spreading word that the MLK III bust was removed from the White House without even bothering to look and see if it was still there?

Twitter is not journalism. At best, it is gossip. Even so, the man who made that tweet corrected himself. That was responsible. Has President Trump ever tweeted to correct something he tweeted in error?

Responsible journalism like spreading fearmongering that Trump's team had removed xyz from the White House website when in fact it had all just been archived per standard procedure when administrations change?

How is reporting a fact fear mongering? The new administration did make changes to the website.

Responsible journalism like reporting Rick Perry had no idea the Energy Secretary oversaw our nuclear programs when he actually had addressed that right in his statement when he accepted the nomination?

Rick Perry had no idea the Energy Secretary oversaw our nuclear programs when he said he would abolish it when running for President. Now that he has been informed, he seems to have changed his mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Responsible journalism like spreading word that the MLK III bust was removed from the White House without even bothering to look and see if it was still there?

Twitter is not journalism. At best, it is gossip. Even so, the man who made that tweet corrected himself. That was responsible. Has President Trump ever tweeted to correct something he tweeted in error?

Responsible journalism like spreading fearmongering that Trump's team had removed xyz from the White House website when in fact it had all just been archived per standard procedure when administrations change?

How is reporting a fact fear mongering? The new administration did make changes to the website.

Responsible journalism like reporting Rick Perry had no idea the Energy Secretary oversaw our nuclear programs when he actually had addressed that right in his statement when he accepted the nomination?

Rick Perry had no idea the Energy Secretary oversaw our nuclear programs when he said he would abolish it when running for President. Now that he has been informed, he seems to have changed his mind.

Cool deflections, addressing stuff that's completely unrelated. I for one think the President should research things and get # right when he tweets. So should reporters. Point remains some scumbag reporters spread "rumors" over Twitter without bothering to check or verify. You may not think Twitter counts as journalism, but many people, when they read a tweet from a reporter, assume he's not just spreading baseless rumors but may have gotten the info from a reputable source and verified its correct.

When they reported the Trump team removed certain things from the white house website, that was not a fact. They also insinuated it signified policy shifts, which is also not true. They may indeed make such policy shifts, but the archiving of the site doesn't signify that and it wasn't done by the Trump team.

Rick Perry wasn't running for President when he was appointed Energy Secretary. Nice try though. The story that was run said that when he accepted the appointment to that cabinet position, he didn't know it entailed that. That was false. He clearly understood that, since he acknowledged it in his statement.

You know damn well once false info gets out it is very difficult to combat it. Retractions don't fix it or make it ok. There's still millions of idiots who believe "hands up, don't shoot". Journalists aren't Johnny down the street with 200 followers. They have accepted a higher level of responsibility for what they say, and if they can't handle that, they should find another line of work. That's what holding media accountable is about. That's what fake news is about.
edit on 22 1 17 by face23785 because: statement not speech

edit on 22 1 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Open your eyes, please:

www.spiegel.de...

I read part of your story. My point exactly, if the President was that bad, and he was near royalty, what can you expect of the commoners and their morality and humanity.

Much less.

So, why send a gay man to a country where that behavior is not even legal when US Code dictates that the Secretary of State is responsible for government personnel abroad.

Why was the embassy even still open there?

When I was in the military before you received a PROMOTION, you demonstrated COMPETENCE at lower rank. Clinton demonstrated lack of competence at a lower rank, therefore was not ELIGIBLE for the Presidency any more than a negligent and reckless helicopter pilot would be qualified to captain an entire air base.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And along those lines. One of my motivations for voting Trump was his promise to stop immigration from terrorist linked nations.

Hillary can't even protect the leftist LBGT movement members in the diplomatic service even though her job requirements state that is her duty.

Think she is going to keep another Fort Hood shooting from happening?

I think not.

Let these leftist lemmings run off a cliff into the sea.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You really are starting to lose it buzzy, maybe a break from politics for a while just until you can come back down to reality.

I bet you anything that in 4 years time you will still be in the same position you were in when Obama (Your God) was running the country.

Another thing I'd like to know, why in the hell should anyone give you or anyone else here their background? You don't think people can lie and be whatever they want to be?
I bet all the crap you tell us about yourself is at least 85% lies.

Anyway good luck with your (mental) health.

Ciao.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40 >>

join