It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Problem being he holds minority views.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

If anyone is silly enough to think the Democrats aren't going to regroup, change and then sweep the midterms then they are sorely deluded.

Most Democrats know where they went wrong, and you'll be sure they won't make the same mistakes again.

If Bernie runs in 2020 he'll win by a landslide. He would have won this election had he not been screwed out of the nomination.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Claims Democrats won't make the same mistake again... then goes on to suggest that Democrats should make the same mistake again with Bernie...... lol

How delusional can one really be?
edit on 21-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

If you still talk about the wars you fought you must realize you are all immigrants.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

If anyone is silly enough to think the Democrats aren't going to regroup, change and then sweep the midterms then they are sorely deluded.

Most Democrats know where they went wrong, and you'll be sure they won't make the same mistakes again.

If Bernie runs in 2020 he'll win by a landslide. He would have won this election had he not been screwed out of the nomination.

Amazing delusion. Democrats are making the exact same mistakes as we speak.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
125 flags? Mandella? what did Trump do I missed it??

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Problem being he holds minority views.

Did you pull that from your propaganda sources?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

He beat the liberal progressives in the election. It's caused a mental breakdown on the left. They are not used to winners and losers in life and can't understand or comes to terms with it. I think they were expecting a trophy and some free stuff regardless of the outcome.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I may have replied to the wrong post...............because I'm not seeing where you got that out of my post. I think I get what you are saying. I wasn't ambushed though. My wife voted for Trump and I wrote in a Major in the guard I work with who also voted for Trump. I can say with the utmost certainty that I would of voted for Satan before Clinton if given a choice between the two.

edit on 21-1-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

He beat the liberal progressives in the election. It's caused a mental breakdown on the left. They are not used to winners and losers in life and can't understand or comes to terms with it. I think they were expecting a trophy and some free stuff regardless of the outcome.
Y

The top welfare recipient states are all red states. Trophies were given out by the generation that parented the millennials. For a truth seeker, the truth hurts like hell doesn't it?

Let that sink in for a bit tough guy. Don't hurt your manhood on the way out.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

why? Mostly because your assessments of others are nonsense and mob-derived, and many are simply sick of the condescending snobbery of those who can only pretend they are better than others, but on closer examination, are far worse.

I find this so interesting.

I beleive ATS has moved away from being a conspriacy site to a forum for the alt-right and I think comments like yours prove my point.

Had a document been released that alleged Russia had a dossier full of compromising material on Obama then this site will be full with hundreds of comments calling for his impeachment and inquiries into it. However because these accusations are made against the leader of the alt-right excuses are made and the opposite is argued that the accusations are just fabrications of the left.

Where this truley a conspiracy website regardless of political persuasion this would be discussed in terms of the potential implications and looking for evidence to further prove or disprove the accusations.

Its a double standard, many on ATS (Not just you) will believe a conspiracy theory but only one that fits with their political view point. It just so happens that ATS is leaning towards the alt-right so what should be being discussed as a huge conspiracy is rather dismissed as a leftist fabrication.

I wish I could give this 9 million stars.
Seriously what the **** happened to this website?
Did it get taken over by Republican CIA moles?

Before you decide to get cute, I am an anarchist. Not left nor right.

Look, ladies and gentlemen, while we're on the topic of conspiracy theories, ever heard the phrase "divide and conquer"? It's the idea that if the masses ever start to figure out you're robbing them just find a way to pit them against themselves then make off with all the gold while they're throwing rocks at each other.

Also let me be the first to say, "Guys, where's the gold?"
edit on 21-1-2017 by LAkadian because: Addendum

edit on 21-1-2017 by LAkadian because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananasam

Y

The top welfare recipient states are all red states. Trophies were given out by the generation that parented the millennials. For a truth seeker, the truth hurts like hell doesn't it?

You do realise that Democrats live in red states too, right? Or are you too stupid to understand that?
wallstreetpit.com...
rare.us...
www.pewresearch.org...

Perhaps you should think a bit deeper before embarrassing yourself.
I'll hold the door open for you if you like as you exit the building, puny guy.

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Y

You do realise that Democrats live in red states too, right? Or are you too stupid to understand that?
wallstreetpit.com...

I'll hold the door open for you if you like as you exit the building.

Ummm, I'm sure that was understood

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Y

wallstreetpit.com...

I am sure it's fully understood that Democrats take more handouts and have higher unemployment, I agree.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Y

wallstreetpit.com...

I am sure it's fully understood that Democrats take more handouts and have higher unemployment, I agree.

actually, the opposite is correct...but you are going to believe what you want...sigh

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Y

wallstreetpit.com...

actually, the opposite is correct...but you are going to believe what you want...sigh

I will continue to believe the reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Trump is a established racist

rubbish - prove it or stop with the CNN spouted nonsense.

he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault

Trumps been a billionaire for decades. None of them thought of coming forward in the last 30yrs for a big slice of cash? all of a sudden in a SOROS controlled environment they come out?.. when trump threatens them with lawsuits they all disappear into the woods. After everything youve seen the democrats do, you actually believe those lying sacks of crap?

and there is even a recording of him admitting to it.

admitting to what? that when he's in a private setting with a bloke/friend he says the word ''pussy''? oh dear god... WE SHOULD BAN THAT WORD ITS HIDEOUS!.. im certain you've said much worse with friends.

Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump.
of which turned out to be a total load of bs and even the CIA admitted it.

He is not a nice guy

he's mean because he won?

he has links to the mob

the entire campaign and the millions Clinton and the democrats had yet nothing was found, discovered came out?... jesus why didn't they contact you - clearly you've got all the intel.

he has refused to pay some of his contractors

who did a crap job on a project.. he'll if i paid someone to fix my car and they smashed my windscreen I wouldn't pay either.

up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes.

Bush was the butt of jokes until he left office.
Clinton was the butt of jokes from the day he left until the day he dies.

He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office

judging from the previous ''experienced'' few of public office I'd say thats exactly what we need.. someone who hasn't been near the cesspool of corruption that is Washington.

ok im done, you're nonsense is the reason he was elected. People are sick and tired of your kind of thinking.
Do they sell tissues and cement in the UK good. go buy a few wipe away your tears and harden the crap up!
edit on 21/1/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They're just trying to derail the thread by making it about "nasty foreigners daring to talk about America".

They are doing this because they actually have no intelligent rebuttal to the topic.

Ok I'm on page 5 and no one in here has said "nasty foreigners" except you, something like 10 times already. Your desperate need to have someone "go have a cry on Twitter" is disturbing too. It's like you're thinking "please, PLEEEEEEEASE let me have that much effect" and you're just not. How sad a life you must live to be sitting there desperately trying to annoy people enough that they rant about you on Twitter. But they're not. You just don't matter that much. Your repeated use of "triggered" and "snowflake" seems like some overcompensating defense mechanism after you've been called that enough times that you have to spin it around to some form of "I know you are but what am I?". Quite childish.

And there have been a number of intelligent rebuttals already. People have pointed out that the Russian spy thing is busted, none of the assault allegations have gone anywhere, and the tape of him saying he grabbed women doesn't prove anything because it doesn't discuss consent. It's not assault to grab a woman, it's assault to grab her if you don't have her permission. He never discusses that in the tape. If he was describing a crime, why exactly would he describe it to some hack reporter he barely knows? And why did that guy not report it? It's obviously meant to be taken as "hey these girls let me do sexual # with them because I'm famous." That's not assault and it's not a crime. Wanting to control illegal immigration isn't racist either. Insulting Rosie O'Donnell isn't sexist unless you're a white knight douchebag.

Ok your turn. Tell me to go cry on Twitter and that I"m triggered lol then go tell your mom how tough you were. You seem to think you're some kind of supercyberbully but most of us are just laughing at you. By the way it took me about 3 minutes to type this, because I just woke up and I'm a slow typer, so no me responding to you doesn't really prove you're having a big impact. Less than 1% of my day will be spent on you. I really don't care about your nationality or race, your opinion doesn't mean much because it's misinformed alarmist propaganda.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
By the way everyone whining that ATS has become a far-right site, the OP and the first reply making fun of it had almost the same number of stars, less than a 10% difference. There have been plenty of defenders and detractors on both sides in this thread, and every other political thread I've been in recently. Maybe the reason you feel overwhelmed isn't about the numbers but the quality of your argument.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Ok I'm on page 5.....

Keep reading then, all your concerns have been addressed.

Nice rant though for only having read 15% of the entire thread.

edit on 21/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join