It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oncethatwas
And you are a mentally ill, fat, degenerate, piece of dog #. # you and all you stand for. Get a job nd get out of your moms basement. Respect our president you dirty #.

I know it's the pit but a bit overboard there don't you think?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone
Hell, it's the weekend.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

True that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]
HaHaHa...What choice did we have...It was either Trump or - Hillary...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]
So you're a Brit??? How can you criticize Trump and us when you will be speaking Arabic in a decade or less??? You guys don't even have enough sense to pass laws that allow you to defend yourselves...We elected Trump to make sure we don't end up like France and Germany, and Britain...A muzlim is the mayor of London??? You guys are nuts...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Lost... in A Roman.. Wilderness of PAIN

All the Children are Insane !

Waiting for the Summer Rain ..... Yeah......

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

The West is the best...

THE WEST is the BEST!!

get here and , we will do the Rest!

Come on baby ! C'mon baby,
take a chance with us

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die
This is the end

RIDE THE SNAKE , 7 Miles
www.youtube.com...

edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago120 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Lost... in A Roman.. Wilderness of PAIN

All the Children are Insane !

Waiting for the Summer Rain ..... Yeah......
The killer awoke before dawn. He put his boots on...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you have been drinking the kool-aid. Let's all understand what my country gains by making Russia the evil empire.
1. Public support to invade Syria
2. People will question the authenticity of the Podesta/DNC leaks if it comes from the Russian propaganda machine. This allows $hillary the ability to denounce the leak as fraud and she can go back to accepting bribes from RUSSIAN companies for the sale of a uranium mine that equaled ONE FIFTH of our nuclear production supply line. So I guess it's okay if one candidate profits from the Russians but not the other? I don't # think so.
You need to stay away from the MSM and maybe grab the tinfoil hat. You are a propagandist's wet dream.
edit on 21-1-2017 by ColdChillin because: Run on sentence

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why do these stupid, brainwashed posters start threads?

How embarrassing

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If you don't understand why he was elected, then your part of the problem. We actually don't like the act nice scenario that is all part of the BS. The left try to tell people how to think, what to say, and how to say it. This country is tired of losing. We want jobs. Not just for the educated, but for the uneducated as well. For a while now our government, just would not listen to the people. Donald Trump is our way of saying," Hey!! We are tired of your S$%t.

And if you really want to understand, listen to his Inaugural Address. He says it like we say it, and that alone is worth it. His Inaugural Address said it best.

" This is not a transition of power from one administration to another. This is not a transfer of power from one party to another. This is a transfer of power from the government to the People." That one statement shows he at least understands what our government is fighting against.

So you go right ahead and accuse him of all the heinous acts of which you wish he was guilty of, because I don't care. He is my President. The world needs to wake up. There is new President in town. Like it or not.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
yes, all of that and america got what they deserved.
Still, better than a globalist sponsored little whore with only war as a goal.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Established racist? Really? Perhaps you could show us ANYTHING racist he's said. I'll wait.....

That recording was NOT an admission of anything, it was bragging and boasting about hypothetical situations, nothing more. Heck, I personally have said WAY worse, but have actually done none of it. We guys tend to do that (gals too, for that matter) Perhaps you need to look up the definition of "admission". Might clear that up for you.

Russians.....AGAIN? Please, show the proof. You can't because there IS NONE.

It's not hard to fight the assumption that people like you are elitists, and are the very cause of our problems today with your failure to see reality through the fog of "feelings"

When you get your own house in order over there across the pond, perhaps your words will merit some weight. Until then, might be a good idea to re-evaluate your world views. In case you haven't noticed, they're not working.

edit on 21-1-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

(post by asiaceme010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Don't need to go far to see lots of Trump supporters spouting racism, just look through this thread, there's several on every page.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Don't need to go far to see lots of Trump supporters spouting racism, just look through this thread, there's several on every page.

Can't find any.
Perhaps you are unclear on what racism means, which would make sense given how easily the term is thrown around these days.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The entire political establishment should be panicking trump may have defeated the left but he could destroy the right.

The irony is that his imperial style might bring the Republicans and Democrats together at last, fighting to retain the power of Congress over the Executive branch. Trump does not realize that it is Congress that makes the laws, not the President.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
yes, all of that and america got what they deserved.
Still, better than a globalist sponsored little whore with only war as a goal.

They are both globalist sponsored whores. Unlike Clinton, Trump has made it clear he wants to wage war more aggressively.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The entire political establishment should be panicking trump may have defeated the left but he could destroy the right.

The irony is that his imperial style might bring the Republicans and Democrats together at last, fighting to retain the power of Congress over the Executive branch. Trump does not realize that it is Congress that makes the laws, not the President.

The application of the existing laws and the dismantling of regulations imposed by Obama are plenty for Trump to be getting on with. Congress can pass no law without the President, so no more damage can be done in the meantime.

He already has the remit to build the wall, can start deporting people when he likes, and can enforce border security.
Plenty to be getting on with until 2018, when Democrats are going to lose more senate seats. The super majority is coming...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananasam

originally posted by: jlafleur02
Are you nuts? You do know that he is now president of the USA. If you are so worried about his failure, you should be doing everything possible to help the situation out. How can you possibly believe that your post will help? It won't. It will only divide making the situation worse? I know that you will never agree and if he fails people like you are to blame.

His problems are on people like you for voting for him. Don't try to wiggle out of this. If he can't get this country together, you should have voted for someone who could.

Seriously think about it real hard. Would you blame your child if they were pissed you played favorites with your other children and threw him or her to the curb?

I didn't vote for him

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join