It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I thought 8 years of Bush was bad. I have a feeling by the time Trump is done we'll be wishing we had voted Bush a 3rd term instead.

The only thing that stood between us and the billionaires raping and pillaging this country were the politicians. So they circumvented the politicians and we elected the people that have been screwing us for years.

I have a feeling we're in for one hell of a ride. I hope I'm wrong for all of our sake. Most of the people I know personally that voted for Trump are willfully ignorant of his character.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How do you as a Brit telling Americans how crappy the next president is, in your opinion expect to be recieved? We fought a war or two over this "British Priveledge" condescension.

We booted you guys out over 200 years ago, we dont want your opinion.

I see unverified accusations from someone who has no business in deciding what Americans should or should not agree with.

The red coats took the back the U.S in 1913 after being booted by Andrew Jackson.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have to ask.

Why.

because many knew what they would get with Hillary, but with trump many don't know what will happen.

It's called a Gamble. and many took it

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Funny I haven't MET but 4 who 2were scouts...(THAT actually TELL anyone.)
By the reaction some of the Libs have displayed during this loss, I doubt the DNC will be seen as any leader,nationally , for the next 3 admnistrations.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
GOD BLESS YOU TRUMP. AMERICANS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELVES IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ON IT IS ABOUT OUR PEOPLE. AMERICANS. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE, BUT WE SHOULD STAND BY EACH OTHER. ALL THESE CELEBRITIES WHO THINK THEIR OPINIONS MATTER ,REALLY! Go away YOU all have plenty of money get the he'll out of OUR GREAT AMERICAN COUNTRY. TRUMP TAKE CARE OF OUR MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE HERE TO PROTECT US.ANY PERSON WHO CROSSES THE LINE IT IS YOUR FAULT.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with hate. As long as you hate demons.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Pleased to meet you.
Hope you guess my name.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

The entire political establishment should be panicking

That is why he was elected.

Ding Ding Ding............we have a winner. You sir are correct and get a

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

WRONG.
You all just CAN'T read a business man who isn't a lawyer as a politician.WHICH WAS WHY we LIKE him when we ambushed you)
We will be going to war.
China or Iraq whom ever shoots first, the other will surely follow ...then SURRENDER once what ever the hell is in orbit is used on the 1st idiot.

I 've noticed all the wrong comparators and exaggerations.
HE TRACKS as a BUSINESSMAN,MONEY,real estate,DEALS.
Sex pervert,SECRET agent provocateur,NAZI (that one was the funniest one) NONE of those track in his history personality or that of his immediate family.
SEE that is what WE call a PROFILE,HE DON'T FIT.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How do you as a Brit telling Americans how crappy the next president is, in your opinion expect to be recieved? We fought a war or two over this "British Priveledge" condescension.

We booted you guys out over 200 years ago, we dont want your opinion.

I see unverified accusations from someone who has no business in deciding what Americans should or should not agree with.

As a Scotsman it offends me American Foreign Policy affect my World, and [SOME] Americans don't care. Americans be time travelling to WWII on everyone. We exist in 2017. America has KILLED our World in recent times my friend. But Trump doesn’t rule me, Scotland and my Scottish kin control the Scottish Government. WE ARE OFFENED IN SCOTLAND TO BE CALLED BRITISH. Well most of us are

No hate, only debate. Like issues we deal with over here, caused by the Governments America voted in, we see it, live with it, but don't moan, we just help our fellow humans in my culture. And good luck to Mr Trump next time he fancies a wee game of golf in Scotland
He not welcome

Pink Floyd are speaking for humanity just now, same as most out with the idiots who voted trump and believe ISIS are a threat. 1.7 Billion Muslims on Earth, if 1% were radical ISIS, that is 1.7 ACTIVE ISIS members.....there are not 1.7 Million active ISIS members, or we would see it Daily, Globally. Who falls for the ISIS lies? IF 0.00007% of Muslims were Radical ISIS, that it still a lot. Ack, you know the rest....lol #Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Are you nuts? You do know that he is now president of the USA. If you are so worried about his failure, you should be doing everything possible to help the situation out. How can you possibly believe that your post will help? It won't. It will only divide making the situation worse? I know that you will never agree and if he fails people like you are to blame.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The sooner you become a Trumpster, the better off you will be.

Chilling words from a cult of worship.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
Are you nuts? You do know that he is now president of the USA. If you are so worried about his failure, you should be doing everything possible to help the situation out. How can you possibly believe that your post will help? It won't. It will only divide making the situation worse? I know that you will never agree and if he fails people like you are to blame.

His problems are on people like you for voting for him. Don't try to wiggle out of this. If he can't get this country together, you should have voted for someone who could.

Seriously think about it real hard. Would you blame your child if they were pissed you played favorites with your other children and threw him or her to the curb?

edit on 20-1-2017 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I thought 8 years of Bush was bad. I have a feeling by the time Trump is done we'll be wishing we had voted Bush a 3rd term instead.

I thought we did have Bush for four terms, his name was Obama.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Vector99

I have to ask.

Why.

Because every 4 years in America this thing called a presidential election happens. People go out and vote, and each state awards a certain amount of electoral votes to whichever candidate receives more votes. This time around it was Trump that won the most electoral votes.

That's why....stop watching cnn.

This might shock you.

But i know how the American system of election works.

I think its a bit of a joke that you have such a undemocratic system then run around the world trying to "bring them democracy".

Ohhh yes i know you are a republic.

ok so u understand the elections system but do u understand our justice system? you are innocent until proven guilty andd so far there is zero proof of any of the claims u made about trump. now i can see how some can make the assumption on evidence that maybe theres something there but at the same point there is just as much evidence to the contrary that he is not. also if u believe this is just a platform for the alt right then plz explain how your post is at the top of ATS's main page. pretty odd for an alt right website to push something so high for the alt left. besides there plenty of threads from both sides on this website. its quite non partisan.
edit on 20-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

The left is starting to panic. They are literally setting themselves on fire. We can only hope that keeps up.

The entire political establishment should be panicking trump may have defeated the left but he could destroy the right.

If we could only be so lucky.
The entire establishment needs to be dismantled. This structure of inverted totalitarianism and "controlled" democracy that the left clings to around the world and parades as "Globalism" is the biggest sham in the history of the modern world and the right has been equally complicit throughout the entire charade.

To think that people fully believe that a president in the United States could become a dictator of some kind all of his own accord. Did what is going on in America happen just within the last 8 years? The last 16? The last 24? Try the last 102.

Trump will be the greatest thing that ever happened to this nation if we are all truly blessed to be a part of history.

Not because I think he will be a great president, I believe he may very well be god awful but the country is due for a massive reform but like every "democracy" it will ultimately have to be rebuilt.. What is happening is natural, I would rather it happen now so that by the time my 3 year old is graduating High School, we can be on the other side of the totalitarianism that is slowly becoming authoritarian dictatorship (The Dictator of the United States is not the president, it is the entire Federal Beast)

This puppet game that has gone on for so long is slowly about to crumble. To hear people call Obama or Trump a fascist? Seriously? You're just now getting this? They are ALL Fascist....Control business, money, war, oil, resources AND Government? SERIOUSLY?

The liberal left acts like this all started in the last 2 months. It has been going on for over a century, Americans need to realize that history will repeat itself. America is not Nazi Germany. The nation state of America is an evolved version of Nazi Germany.

This "nationalism" fear can and will be used to incite what will most likely be a 3rd world war at some point w/n the next 20 years. Globalism vs. Nationalism. Democracies do not fight one another, yet every western power prides itself as a democracy?

The Globalists (The people with all the money who want you to become a docile human) will see to it that America IS destroyed. They'll have to figure out who to hide behind next but if you cannot see the domino's lining up then you must be willfully ignorant or merely deaf and blind.

God help every single one of us. WE are living IN HISTORY.

The globalist agenda will spur Trump (much like they did Obama and Bush at least as far as the public is concerned) into even more proxy wars that will ultimately lead to an incredibly large-conflict war. We are already in more than we can handle but war is profit. World War 2 saw the unemployment rate in America drop to 2%. America will be broken down completely before it is every truly handed to the people and yet...the entire time that it is collapsing...it will also be said that it is so because of the "people".

To God or to whatever or whomever you do or don't believe in, to even yourself and everyone's conscious. Stay alert. Take care of your family and your loved ones and focus on spending time with those who really matter. Even if things don't go belly up, you will find more happiness and joy in abundance.

This is the Apocalypse. ( NO DOGMA-SEE GREEK ORIGIN) This is the unveiling/lifting of the veil. Buckle up. The world is not what you've been told that it is. It's everything you've been told that it wasn't.

Sending love to everyone with a breath in their lungs.
edit on 20-1-2017 by WhoWhatWhenWhere2420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: wantsome

I thought we did have Bush for four terms, his name was Obama.

are you drunk?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

So because I am British that means that i cannot have a opinion on this?

Why does my nationality matter.

You are not Syrian does that mean your views on Syria are somehow diminished, of course not!

Yes I am British now can we move on from that.

Thats ok you can have an opinion and we americans understand that most of you are very left leaning in your politics yet how has that worked out for your country? Does your country even resemble what it used to be?

If i went to england right now and then some random middle eastern town in some muslim country could i tell the difference except for landmarks made before its invasion? I find it funny that muslim countries put a strangle hold on their country looking and acting muslim yet all of europe must bend over backwards to turn their countries into backwards middle eastern trash heaps and turn on the traditions that made them amazing in favor of mediocrity. India looks like india, china looks like china acts like china, the middle east looks and acts like the middle east but europe O hell no what are you a racist lol.

You sold out your ancestors and your heritages for people they will eventually impose their religion on you and trample your freedoms unless you conform to their ways and convert to their religion and for what? Multiculturalism a warm fuzzy feeling of being politically correct?

No they are not going to overthrow your country they will just out breed you in 20 years and become the majority and then they will slowly impose their will on you! The moderates will do nothing to help you and all the real immigrants who came to england for a better life will leave. Europe and its history will be washed away. That's why brexit happened but its too little too late.

And before you call me a racist its what the muslims in your own country are talking about openly on youtube. They drive busses into people in terrorist attacks, hold parades and wave there terrorist flags, they spit on your military and protest your holidays already. They rape your women and beat your children with gangs and all of europe is covering up their crimes and allowing this to happen to its own people. Lol but hey we should follow your leadership right?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Tomorrow is another day.
I will wake up and pee off the porch.
Turn off that damned television.

(post by Oncethatwas removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Did you even listen to his speech!? You degenerate rat infested libtard. How can you not be an adult and give him a chance?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join