It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What lie? You say I put words in Redneck's mouth. I said I thought he and I had resolved it.

You call that an attack???? Oh you poor thing, how will you ever move on?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

well you are FAKE NEWS. No snowflake, no snowflake...YOU'RE the fake news.

it's streaming on Netflix, but not sure if you can be bothered to log on and watch it. So here.

please just back. off.

edit on 1/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I don't report any type of fake news here I just comment.

Sad that adults like you are regressing.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

He did not buy it...

You also probably shouldn't use Snopes as a source anymore, its been proven to be run by prostitutes and frauds. I bet they took bribes from Hillary to slant all their Trump related articles.
edit on 20-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Serious accusations are made against almost every president and politician of note. What's more important is:

Where was your concern about the Clinton's wealth and ostentatious "charity" through the Clinton Foundation?

Where was your concern while Obama was blowing the everloving # out of innocent Pakistani civilians with his drone strikes?

Where was your concern about rape victims when rape allegations have been made against Bill Clinton for DECADES? Before you try to use the "but that's Bill, not Hillary" B.S. reasoning - if your logic is to take an accusation as incriminating fact in the case of Trump, then you have to apply the same logic to Bill Clinton. Meaning Hillary's judgement was to stand by a rapist and defend him, and that's totally okay with you? K den.

As for "Russian spy". Please, lay off the idiot juice. You take allegations of Russian hacking in the election seriously despite the fact that there is no actual proof of any Russian tampering with election data/results, I guess it would be a crying shame to let TRUTH get in the way of your idiot narrative. Also, if the USA really is that pathetically vulnerable to cyber attack then it became so through Democratic reign.

Do you want more goons running the show so that those same vulnerabilities continue to exist? I guess you do considering most of those who voted for Hillary fail to grasp just how serious a breach of security it was for her to have that private email server and using it to correspond internally with otherwise secure channels.

The NSA could build a proverbial cyber-fortress with impenetrable walls, and along comes idiot Clinton and replaces one of the doors with a curtain... but Trump is a sexist pig who wont let ILLEGALS in, clearly he is HITLER in comparison

edit on 20/1/2017 by RedSeraph because: formatting

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey guys, he survived the inauguration! I am kind of stoked. Positively surprised.
I was so sure he'd get shot. Right?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ahhh the good ole British. I am a US expat living in the UK and I LOVE debating you guys. You love giving us grief, yet the second Obama tells you that you are going to the back of the Que, well the whiney pants come on.
Truth is, Brits are confused. Your Monarchy are Germans, and your government is in Brussels. Your healthcare is in shambles and the second coming of Neville Chamberlin is running your opposition. Your Prime Minister quit because he didnt get his way, and now you have an unelected hag, who doesnt know her a$$ from Australia.
I can see why you are deflecting your problems our way. Good Luck with that!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What are the bloody royals? eh mate? So your making the world safe for hypocrisy?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

you don't do anything but "tweet" on here.

You never avail yourself of sources, or back up your bloviating with data and sources. Ever.
How about try that. Attempt it. You compose and write a post, worthy of reading, with linked sources that are peer-reviewed or cross-referenced....you present your case using big words, and long sentences.

Or, failing that....short sentences. Kinda like the speech today (I mean the inaugural address, not "the speech of today"...you all have that mastered to a painful fault).

You do that, right here for us....give us your inaugural speech...as if it were you. First you have to give us a brief introductory "bio" ---- oh, like, 1,000 words -- to introduce yourself, your premise, your motivations, your expectations, and your opinions (such as they are) with verified facts. Then I'll take you seriously. And not one moment sooner.

Thanks.

edit on 1/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: GOOD GOD I WILL RAISE THE BAR HERE

edit on 1/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As opposed to the peaceful paradise that it is right now? LOL

a reply to: lostbook

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

First you have to give us a brief introductory "bio"

I have to?

Yeah buzzy whatever you say.
Lol, have to.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

you don't do anything but "tweet" on here.

You never avail yourself of sources, or back up your bloviating with data and sources. Ever.
How about try that. Attempt it. You compose and write a post, worthy of reading, with linked sources that are peer-reviewed or cross-referenced....you present your case using big words, and long sentences.

Or, failing that....short sentences. Kinda like the speech today.

You do that, right here for us....give us your inaugural speech...as if it were you. First you have to give us a brief introductory "bio" ---- oh, like, 1,000 words -- to introduce yourself, your premise, your motivations, your expectations, and your opinions (such as they are) with verified facts. Then I'll take you seriously. And not one moment sooner.

Thanks.

It's simply not worth the time to argue with you. When your backed into a corner you insult, deflect or play the victim card. Your closed thread is testament to this. Theredneck is a very patient individual to plow through all of the b.s. you spewed when you didn't have a rational response.

Oops, there I go again, speaking to those above my education level.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Is that English? Me no understand.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First, it's your liberal media that paint Trump in a poor light. Obama has said and done much worse.

As a former democrat, I could not believe that anybody with a brain would vote for a completely incompetent, inexperienced and arrogant clown like Obama. Trump, by comparison, has proven his competence and his ability to successfully run large corporations....Obama was a community organizer in Chicago....how'd that turnout?
After the anti-american, anti-Israel, pro-illegal immigration garbage Obama spewed for 8 years, Trump will be a welcome change for the majority of working Americans.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The left can't shoot...it involves FIREARMS and they fear the muzzle report and recoil ,it gives them PTSD.
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm nobody from nowhere but every vet I personally know, 13 upon last count, is democrat.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No, what you want is someone who agrees with you...education be damned. Only one voice, and that one yours.

All too many on both sides want nothing more than an echo chamber where the only thing heard is "Please, sir, may I have another."

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Then you are on a coast and there AREN'T too many COMBAT arms personnel and YOU have attention span issues.
GUN control alone alienates 999,9 of shooters.
WE are the LAST chance in this country against a dictator

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No Cav, I'm in Michigan. I'm not sure how that relates to my attention span but that is one person's view on the political stance of combat vets.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Trump, stay strong GOD BLESS YOU. Make our Country great again.

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join