It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: chongo1

Whos crying? I sure didn't start the thread.

You're the one crying about nasty foreigners having an opinion, not me.

Nope I said your opinion does not matter. And it doesn't. You dont have a voice in our election.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Ostrich behavior. Typical of trump supporters.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its the typical American attitude that they are better than the rest of the world and so how dare we have an opinion. It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

link   
Don't worry OP he won't be there long.
You just KNOW that's true.

link   

Nope I said your opinion does not matter. And it doesn't. You dont have a voice in our election.

I'm still going to have that opinion, regardless of how much you cry and moan and meltdown about it.

link   

You are not American. Mind your own business. You don't vote here.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Its the typical American attitude that they are better than the rest of the world and so how dare we have an opinion. It's actually quite racist if you think about it.

You can have an opinion it just means exactly squat.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Fake news and abandoned allegations is all your triggered over. Did you read on how DNC tried to pay a few accusers to charge him? None has ever even been filed let alone accepted by a court for trial.

Meanwhile, Hillary. Enough said.

What do you want us to say, we had two choices? Well actually 3 but Hillary conspired against Bernie, so another reason not to vote Hillary.

What would you do right now in light of your OP, if you were American?

What exactly do you expect?

Seems like youre beating a dead horse, too late to change it, so whats your point?

It is a lecture, because you offer no solutions,but rather just point out how you think we area terrible country.

link   

I'm still going to have that opinion, regardless of how much you cry and moan and meltdown about it.

And it still wont matter regardless of how much you want it to.

link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You are not American. Mind your own business. You don't vote here.

Please refer to the several posts that have already covered that topic where we said we don't care, go have a cry on Twitter about it.

+16 more 
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Yawn....ZZZZZZZZZZ.

I find it quit disconcerting that you have that attitude some very serious accusations have been made against the next President that could compromise both the economic and national security America and that in turn would have far reaching consequences.

I find it very disconcerting that you believe any of these outrageous stupid accusations.

He is not a racist - show me any proof, none of the sexual assault charges have stuck, there is no such recording - when someone lets you do something they are giving you permission. The alleged Russian dosier is such bullcrap I seriously worry about your mental health if you cannot recognize obvious bad fiction written by a paid operative to find dirt. Almost every news organization who almost all hate Trump refused to give it any credence.

Links to the mob, really? So using a construction company tied to the mob gives you ties to the mob, using that logic almost every businessman in New York is tied to the mob. Zero experience with international affairs, neither did Obama.

Yes he is the butt of a lot of jokes, he is crude, unmannerly, and generally odd compared to most people, but I am far more interested in results than appearance.

By the way Bush sucks, and I was never a fan, he is a globalist war monger working against the common man. Trump is none of those things.

I am not panicked, I am excited government is going to be shrunk, our economy is going to have an uptick, and America will generally be back on the right track again. I will confess to a slight bit of concern about how Trump may react to North Korean, or Chinese aggression but I think he has enough advisers around him to stop him from doing anything to rash.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You are not American. Mind your business. You don't vote here.

Ok so by your logic you are not Syrian so dont ever post anything Syrian related.

Also do not post about....

the EU
Canada
Japan
China
Russia.

its quite silly isnt it when you look at it that way?
edit on 19-1-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

To you. To others, it means something.

Sorry to burst your little racist bubble.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Racist Rapist Russian spy - LOL, you forgot bigoted xenophobe.

I much prefer "P***y grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, healthcare abolishing, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue."

and let's not forget about the orange and the LGBT hatin gun totin Christian fundie side of him as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

To you. To others, it means something.

Sorry to burst your little racist bubble.

Now I am a racist? LMAO triggered much?

edit on 19-1-2017 by chongo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]

Oh I'm right there with you. I am so glad I stayed out of this election. You don't understand man. We were damned if we did and damned if we didn't. Our system is not the great system we tell the world it is. It's the best we have though. Things have a way of balancing out as time goes on so it's not like we have an endless life of Trump. Eventually it goes liberal again and then those people get a chance to be heard. I know it sucks because yes, he is clearly unqualified and has offered really bad ideas so far that would do as much harm as good. Just hang in there. No one is abandoning Europe.

Also, 6 intelligence and law enforcement agencies are investigating Trump and his associates. It's the real deal. The FBI, NSA, CIA, reps from National Director of Intelligence, the Justice Department, and the Treasury Department Financial Crimes Enforcement Network have warrants, wiretaps, and full access to everything Trump. If they find one piece of evidence that suggests he was involved in something they will find it. They are already on the trail of some payments coming out of a Russian American pensioners fund which has repeatedly been connected with the financing of Russia's recent military activities. If true, Russia is robbing their own people (due to being incredibly cash strapped over sanctions and crashing oil) to fund election meddling and war. The Ukraine filed a case in the UN against Russia for state sponsered terrorism. We're going to bring everything to the surface. Also, one of the main purposes of this investigation is to discover who financed the email hacking operation.

Putin has been playing games again. We know this and he is aware that he might be caught, but he will do the standard denial. He was responsible for the downing of MH17 and what did he do? Deny. He's a very very sick man. Let's not forget when he murdered a man using radioactive material. That's pure evil. He's probably the world's enemy.

Everyone is talking about these things. Americans are definitely waiting to see what comes from this. If Trump is clean, he's clean. We gotta move on from it after that. These investigators don't like Trump and they're coming after him. Knowing Trump, he's probably got some skeletons in his closet so I'd get back to work and you'll hear about it if/when it goes down.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I shall add them to the list next time

link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

And you advocated them continuing to do so - thereby advocating violence on your political opponents.

Don't try and make excuses now.

Not my post bud, I never said anything about it being good or bad.

What is it with you guys and false accusations?

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Don't worry OP he won't be there long.
You just KNOW that's true.

Yeah we all know how reliable your predictions are.

I'll never forget your "never too early to start celebrating!!" post on election night. Boy did you back the wrong horse.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Now I am a racist? LMAO triggered much?

You're the one carrying on about "foreigners".

It is YOU who are the "triggered" one here.

Snowflake.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join