It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Neither lol.

It's 2.40am here and I intend to stay up to watch the swearing in at 4am our time. I wouldn't miss it for the world either lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Neither lol.

It's 2.40am here and I intend to stay up to watch the swearing in at 4am our time. I wouldn't miss it for the world either lol.

A blazing narcissist in the prime of his life being broadcasted live...its gotta be great.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am a little worried that my 3 monitors may explode when he appears on-screen at the Capital Building......

Thankfully I have spares!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: smurfy

I do know because he had said many time before as a matter of fact he had a thread asking for a uk thread saying something along the lines of we Brits would like a forum to talk about our elections.

That doesn't prove anything. In any case, it's a standing joke with OSOTC because of his avatar which says The United Kingdom of Great Britain, which of course is completely wrong, and nobody here calls it that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm watching it now and they have the camera on Bush 2 at the moment, he looks like he wants to die lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall to hear what Hillary and Bush 2 were just saying to each other..........

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Racist Rapist Russian spy - LOL, you forgot bigoted xenophobe.

I much prefer "P***y grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, healthcare abolishing, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue."

and let's not forget about the orange and the LGBT hatin gun totin Christian fundie side of him as well.

Oh that guy is gone. Donald Trump a Christian? Don't make me laugh, that was for show. I'll bet he never said, "Grab em by the Jesus"

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

My heart is breaking ---- are you watching this? He's actually GOD!

Look at his face, just, "that's right, people I'm being canonized right here, and I'm Jesus, and ALL PRAISE.

OMG

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I bet we'll have fireworks right here in the hood.
AND in the show. What a spectacle.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]

You have to wonder why Russia and Trump seem to be so inline and he won't say about them. If as was put in court of women being sexually abused by him and also the one story of him being sued or attempt suit by a woman who was underage and raped when she was 13 in 1994. Remember he did say grab that pussy. They may have gotten his number (intelligence agencies) and knew how to get at him).

www.independent.co.uk... l

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So, is.....Jesus going to recede back into the shadows after this, or do we all have to talk like prayers and canned speeches and sing like the choirs? I bet we'll have to go to freaking CHURCH. Oh well, there's one right next door.....I can deal with that. I've never been IN IT, except when it was the polling place.

It isn't anymore, but actually I walk around on the grounds there all the time! It is our "common" area.
When it was a polling place, we were all so excited .... that was 2008.

Isn't that amazing that I haven't been stricken down by lightning yet?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think you went full retard, never go full retard.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I thought all of this was dead months ago when it was debunked, except for the groping women dialogue. Just stop already. Why don't you do us a favor and stick with defending your royal family that has never done anything wrong. Oh wait. Sorry, I forgot about the 10 zillion things your royal family has been found guilty of. Nevermind.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

At least the nutjob far right can't whinge about them not showing up.

Although I'm sure they will try.

As Liberal I am, I would not miss a party like this. I would love to have the chance to go, even if to just people watch. The psychological differences of liberals and conservatives is very interesting and pretty consistent.

I am not saying Trump is a conservative...to watch the narcissistic, mentally ill is also fascinating.

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

So you share the same humor as our President? the handicapped are fair game now y'all

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

As Liberal I am, I would not miss a party like this. I would love to have the chance to go, even if to just people watch. The psychological differences of liberals and conservatives is very interesting and pretty consistent.

I am not saying Trump is a conservative...to watch the narcissistic, mentally ill is also fascinating.

So you share the same humor as our President? the handicapped are fair game now y'all

Im pretty sure that Don and I have very little...actually nothing in common when it comes to humor.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Im pretty sure that Don and I have very little...actually nothing in common when it comes to humor.

Dorange has humour?

Huh.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

SORRY it's this DANG memory thing!
OF COURSE you are right.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

and per usual you're wrong. lest the board not notice, thesaneone actually came and assaulted me on my thread!

LOL!! You guys are hilarious.
And no -- you don't get to just walk away for a year. THIS IS WHAT YOU DID.

This is the Devil you chose.

Look it in the eye.

There is a scene in that movie where the retired courtesan, a wealthy woman, is confronted by her beautiful daughter who wanted to marry a rich guy. The mother wants her to realize the truth.....that she could have the man if she was willing to be his kept woman, and in exchange she would get to be educated, and rich, and pampered, and adored....and she said, "I'd rather go to a nunnery!"

And the mother said: "Okay fine....but whichever devil you choose, you will look him in the eye first."

She chooses courtesan. She gets rich. And then the plague comes. And the Inquisition. And they were going to burn her at the stake. You'd probably really like it!

I mean.
If you care about actual history --- because that movie is based on a true story -- Veronica Franco.

but i know, historical costume dramas make you go....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

so. Back to duck dynasty! Oh wait. It was cancelled, wasn't it?

So kardashians then? Or what. Where do you guys go now that the DCBowl is over? It's like the Olympics, you know.
And then they have the closing ceremony. You know?

Hey ---- have you guys seen The Hunger Games?
Read the books?

Honestly, I'd like to discuss this.
edit on 1/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yeah, he does that. He's another anonymous coward sitting in his basement getting off on insulting people.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join