It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Kryties

It's not rape IF THEY LET YOU. Do you know what consent is? Ever heard of consensual sex? That's when you know they let you.....ITS THE OPPOSITE OF RAPE. You are of age right? Because I feel like I'm explaining this to a child.

Please explain all the women who have come out and claimed he sexually assaulted them then, if as you say, they "allowed" it.

Did he mention those women? I don't think he did. He was referring to a woman that LET HIM. Being that NOT ONE of those accusations have been found to be anything but fraudulent they are dismissed.

Do you realise how many rich famous guys get accused of these sorts of things? Do you think it is because rich famous guys are disproportionately prone to be rapists? Or would the better explanation be that rich famous guys are disproportionately accused of these types of things because they are targeted by gold diggers?

In the same private conversation Trump also talked about a married woman he tried to sleep with - but could not because she would not let him. Does not quite fit the narrative the maniac liberals need, though, so they just skewed a sound bite.
Desperation leads them by the nose.

And they are proving themselves to be VERY desperate. A very but-hurt bunch they are.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Seems you seek out explanations for your theories regarding Trump, so I assumed you were not a biased, one dimensional shill. I can see I should not have assumed such.

You're the one claiming I should have personally asked Hillary on ATS.

LOL.

Talk about totally ridiculous....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's not rape IF THEY LET YOU. Do you know what consent is? Ever heard of consensual sex? That's when you know they let you.....ITS THE OPPOSITE OF RAPE. You are of age right? Because I feel like I'm explaining this to a child.

Please explain all the women who have come out and claimed he sexually assaulted them then, if as you say, they "allowed" it.

Did he mention those women? I don't think he did. He was referring to a woman that LET HIM. Being that NOT ONE of those accusations have been found to be anything but fraudulent they are dismissed.

Do you realise how many rich famous guys get accused of these sorts of things? Do you think it is because rich famous guys are disproportionately prone to be rapists? Or would the better explanation be that rich famous guys are disproportionately accused of these types of things because they are targeted by gold diggers?

In the same private conversation Trump also talked about a married woman he tried to sleep with - but could not because she would not let him. Does not quite fit the narrative the maniac liberals need, though, so they just skewed a sound bite.
Desperation leads them by the nose.

And they are proving themselves to be VERY desperate. A very but-hurt bunch they are.

Yes, they are incredibly butt hurt, though they are a very small minority that cry very loudly.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kryties

Ah yes, typical drivel. Deflection and insults. Perhaps you have no argument?

LOL. OK. You're clearly just opposing anything I say for the hell of it, and failing dismally.

I shall be ignoring you from now on. No intelligent conversation is going to come from you, as is proven now. Have a nice day.

Yes, back to your echo chamber of supposition and lies.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

Ah yes, typical drivel. Deflection and insults. Perhaps you have no argument?

LOL. OK. You're clearly just opposing anything I say for the hell of it, and failing dismally.

I shall be ignoring you from now on. No intelligent conversation is going to come from you, as is proven now. Have a nice day.

Yes, back to your echo chamber of supposition and lies.

2hrs 21minutes.
You'll be able to hear the collective sobbing of cry baby liberals - a wonderful sound.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just checking out the live coverage and found this info

"On a day when the size of Donald Trump’s inauguration crowds relative to Barack Obama’s is under scrutiny, an embarrassing reminder has emerged of the astroturf origins of the Trump campaign. The Federal Election Commission (FEC) has released a report by its general counsel on the campaign’s hiring of actors to enthuse at Trump’s candidacy announcement at Trump Tower in New York on 16 June 2015, revealing that the ersatz supporters had to wait four months to get paid for their cheering. The campaign committee only coughed up the $12,000 it owed to the casting company that hired the actors a month after a complaint was made to the FEC.

In its ruling, spotted by the watchdog group the Center for Public Integrity, the FEC notes: “It is not uncommon for campaigns to hire companies or casting agencies ... to generate a crowd at an event.” The report said the sum involved was relatively modest and that the committee eventually paid up, so that the casting company’s effective “contribution” to the campaign, the interest on the unpaid amount, was too small to bother with. It also notes that the campaign violated the rules by waiting seven months before reporting the transaction to the FEC, but again decides that the amount is too small “to warrant the additional use of Commission resources”.

"The main takeaway seems to be a cautionary one. If you are you going to act as a Trump supporter, make sure you get paid up front."

that's on the Guardian website

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As soon as Trump is in, the MSN Liberal media won't be tolerated and all the snowflakes will melt into oblivion.

A world without snowflake pushers, I never thought i'd see the day....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

My woman, baby and myself are watching it now. Just saw Biden, Pence and their spouses pose for pics.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Is the Inauguration beginning already? May God Protect Trump from Whiners everywhere holding spaghetti noodles and plastic forks!

You know how how liberals are, they don't like guns.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst
Tea time. Around noon EST is the actual swearing in

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

As soon as Trump is in, the MSN Liberal media won't be tolerated and all the snowflakes will melt into oblivion.

LOL. Can't wait to see you proven wrong.

And if your thinking it's a world without "snowflake pushers" then you are sorely mistaken. Your Snowflake-in-Chief is proof of that:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Has the man been convicted of anything you state above?
Are even one of those accusations true?

Maybe, but doesn't change the fact that he's your president now.
Make the best of it

I still think hilldog is way more evil/guilty.
But why always drag Hillary in when talking about Trump?
Because both sides defend their choices equally whilst never seeing the hypocrisy.
It's the same on both sides.
Stop whining, work with what you have.

Peace to all on earth.

link   

LOL. Can't wait to see you proven wrong.

And if your thinking it's a world without "snowflake pushers" then you are sorely mistaken. Your Snowflake-in-Chief is proof of that:

Lol, the use of that pic. is such a fail

No one wants to see your private material for your personal time.

link   

Then explain why I own one.

Sorry to send your head spinning with that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

All I see is a precious snowflake. Please don't tell me what your private thoughts on the image are, keep that filth away from me. You're the one looking at it "sexually", not I.

edit on 20/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Is it one of those tiny guns that you tuck into your panties?

edit on 20/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I am very liberal and believe that owning a gun is a peoples right and everyone should be able to protect themselves. Anyone who makes a blanket statement such as "liberals don't like guns" is clearly mis-informed.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Is it one of those tiny guns that you tuck into your panties?

There you go with those filthy sexual fantasies of yours again. Keep it to yourself mate.

link   

All I see is a precious snowflake. Please don't tell me what your private thoughts on the image are, keep that filth away from me. You're the one looking at it "sexually", not I.

You do seem infatuated with that pic. Come on now, admit it.

link   

originally posted by: veracity

I am very liberal and believe that owning a gun is a peoples right and everyone should be able to protect themselves. Anyone who makes a blanket statement such as "liberals don't like guns" is clearly mis-informed.

Precisely.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join