It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: JinMI

Perhaps they were silenced? Bribed?

What makes you think we won't hear from them again once he's sworn in?

More inane speculation.

You have really reached rock bottom.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Proof of it or their claims?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You answered your own question:

originally posted by: JD163

And how is he an 'attacker' when he was allowed to? Anyone involved in that hypothetical situation dispute his claims?

Yes I agree, just because someone said that they were allowed to, does not necessary make it so

So we can only go by what was said and honestly, only he would know....but to claim that he is a 'attacker' without evidence would be slander.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I did not see you pushing for Hillary to explain herself relating to all the accusations of murder surrounding her life in public service. Sounds like you have no grounds fr anything you are saying.

Clearly someone needs to read through all the posts I have made in the last several months questioning exactly that, and other corruption she's alleged to have been involved in.

People keep jumping to conclusions and assuming I was a die-hard Hillary supporter. Why do people keep making that false assumption based on no evidence whatsoever - particularly when a search of my posting history will prove just the opposite? Would it be that perhaps you are having a knee-jerk reaction without putting any thought into it? I think that's the most likely case here.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You need emotional intelligence too, something many on the far left seem to lack. Without it, all you have learned is forgotten in a haze of senseless emotional outbursts.

Like melting down on Twitter over something an actress said?

Responding to an insult or accusation is just fine.
It's good to call a cry baby a cry baby.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Look up the definition of the word "Perhaps".

Post me your findings.

link   

a reply to: JinMI

Perhaps they were silenced? Bribed?

What makes you think we won't hear from them again once he's sworn in?

Its fun to speculate,...but lets deal with facts.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I did not see you pushing for Hillary to explain herself relating to all the accusations of murder surrounding her life in public service. Sounds like you have no grounds fr anything you are saying.

Clearly someone needs to read through all the posts I have made in the last several months questioning exactly that, and other corruption she's alleged to have been involved in.

People keep jumping to conclusions and assuming I was a die-hard Hillary supporter. Why do people keep making that false assumption based on no evidence whatsoever - particularly when a search of my posting history will prove just the opposite? Would it be that perhaps you are having a knee-jerk reaction without putting any thought into it? I think that's the most likely case here.

You made no posts asking Hillary to explain the murders surrounding her life.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Look up the definition of the word "Perhaps".

Post me your findings.

I think not, you made the claim Kryties, back it up. You know how this works.

Show me where a bribe or silencing happened or where the women have spoken up after the election.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

ATF goes 1st...

no it should be the IRS

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Why on Earth would I ask Hillary that on ATS? Are you suggesting she reads this website?

LOLOLOLOL

Also, there is absolutely NO WAY you read through all my posts in the last several months in that short amount of time. Fail again.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

It's not rape IF THEY LET YOU. Do you know what consent is? Ever heard of consensual sex? That's when you know they let you.....ITS THE OPPOSITE OF RAPE. You are of age right? Because I feel like I'm explaining this to a child.

Please explain all the women who have come out and claimed he sexually assaulted them then, if as you say, they "allowed" it.

Did he mention those women? I don't think he did. He was referring to a woman that LET HIM. Being that NOT ONE of those accusations have been found to be anything but fraudulent they are dismissed.

Do you realise how many rich famous guys get accused of these sorts of things? Do you think it is because rich famous guys are disproportionately prone to be rapists? Or would the better explanation be that rich famous guys are disproportionately accused of these types of things because they are targeted by gold diggers? Pick one because it can only be one.
edit on 1/20/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Show me where a bribe or silencing happened or where the women have spoken up after the election.

The use of the word "perhaps" clearly says that I meant it only as a theory, something that indicates something that COULD HAVE occurred and at no point in time did I claim that it DID occur.

I refuse to believe you are that stupid. Although I have been known to be wrong from time to time.

Perhaps you really should look up the definition of the word "perhaps"? I meant it half-jokingly before, now I truly believe you are clueless as to it's definition.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JD163

Its fun to speculate,...but lets deal with facts.

Please take note of this post here JinMi. The word "speculate" is the operative word, akin to the use of the word "perhaps".

link   

It's not rape IF THEY LET YOU. Do you know what consent is? Ever heard of consensual sex? That's when you know they let you.....ITS THE OPPOSITE OF RAPE. You are of age right? Because I feel like I'm explaining this to a child.

Please explain all the women who have come out and claimed he sexually assaulted them then, if as you say, they "allowed" it.

Did he mention those women? I don't think he did. He was referring to a woman that LET HIM. Being that NOT ONE of those accusations have been found to be anything but fraudulent they are dismissed.

Do you realise how many rich famous guys get accused of these sorts of things? Do you think it is because rich famous guys are disproportionately prone to be rapists? Or would the better explanation be that rich famous guys are disproportionately accused of these types of things because they are targeted by gold diggers?

In the same private conversation Trump also talked about a married woman he tried to sleep with - but could not because she would not let him. Does not quite fit the narrative the maniac liberals need, though, so they just skewed a sound bite.
Desperation leads them by the nose.

link   

Ah yes, typical drivel. Deflection and insults. Perhaps you have no argument?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Ah yes, typical drivel. Deflection and insults. Perhaps you have no argument?

LOL. OK. You're clearly just opposing anything I say for the hell of it, and failing dismally.

I shall be ignoring you from now on. No intelligent conversation is going to come from you, as is proven now. Have a nice day.
edit on 20/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The use of the word "perhaps" clearly says that I meant it only as a theory, something that indicates something that COULD HAVE occurred and at no point in time did I claim that it DID occur.

I refuse to believe you are that stupid. Although I have been known to be wrong from time to time.

Perhaps you really should look up the definition of the word "perhaps"? I meant it half-jokingly before, now I truly believe you are clueless as to it's definition.

Indeed.
Perhaps Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, recruited by activists who wanted to destroy America, and worked as a Saudi agent to build up ISIS to kill innocent people. Perhaps.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think you get it, disregarding the obvious snipe at me there.

It was clearly an offhand speculation, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Why on Earth would I ask Hillary that on ATS? Are you suggesting she reads this website?

LOLOLOLOL

Also, there is absolutely NO WAY you read through all my posts in the last several months in that short amount of time. Fail again.

Seems you seek out explanations for your theories regarding Trump, so I assumed you were not a biased, one dimensional shill. I can see I should not have assumed such.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join