It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

that's actually rather imaginative...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What is most disconcerting, shocking and dangerous is this blind and absolut faith in making things great again, this desperate hope and this accrued anger and hatred raging against everybody who in the slightest is expressing a certain amount of sceptisim.

For now, I see too many similaraties with last centuries 30's in Germany and in the way the people closed their eyes on the road that paved way to worldwide desaster. All those populistic agendas and blabber somehow ring a bell.

Hopefully I'm just being plain wrong about everything on my mind and we don't have to pay the price alltogether.

Only time can and will tell. The clock starts ticking today. Well actually it already started...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Not unless he has an equivalent education and background. Sorry -- that's what makes the difference. Education. I got one.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Education and gainful employment.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: proximo

He is not a racist - show me any proof

He said a judge could not do his job because he was Mexican. If i said my doctor could not do his job because he was Spanish i would be considered racist.

none of the sexual assault charges have stuck, there is no such recording

There is no such recording.

WARNING this video has strong offensive language of Trump discussing women he has groped.

No apparently that is quite timid compared to what the Russians might have on him.

The alleged Russian dosier is such bullcrap I seriously worry about your mental health if you cannot recognize obvious bad fiction written by a paid operative to find dirt

It could be but it comes from the former head of the Russian desk at SIS, its not like this is just some random who has written this it comes from a reputable source.

Links to the mob, really? So using a construction company tied to the mob gives you ties to the mob

errr yes of course it does!

He said THEY LET HIM grab them by the ......

If someone let's you then it isn't assault now is it?

Lol. Scraping the bottom of the barrel now aren't we?

Just because Dorange SAID they let him, doesn't actually mean they did.

Well being that everything we know about this hypothetical incident is coming from that little recording and there is no one disputing it, we have to take it at face value.
You can not dispute what he said because for one he is obviously speaking about a hypothetical situation and for two even if what he said wasn't hypothetical, you weren't there to witness what he is talking about so you can't say what did or did not happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Of course an attacker is always going to try and claim he was "allowed" to. It seems to be a standard defence for rapists.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Not unless he has an equivalent education and background. Sorry -- that's what makes the difference. Education. I got one.

You need emotional intelligence too, something many on the far left seem to lack. Without it, all you have learned is forgotten in a haze of senseless emotional outbursts.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

He said THEY LET HIM grab them by the ...... If someone let's you then it isn't assault now is it?

ye cause "is not rape if they dont report ya!" right?

That seems to the be the mind set here.........

You do realize most rapes go unreported?

ill be surprised if any of his supporters actually understand this comparison

It's not rape IF THEY LET YOU. Do you know what consent is? Ever heard of consensual sex? That's when you know they let you.....ITS THE OPPOSITE OF RAPE. You are of age right? Because I feel like I'm explaining this to a child.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You need emotional intelligence too, something many on the far left seem to lack. Without it, all you have learned is forgotten in a haze of senseless emotional outbursts.

Like melting down on Twitter over something an actress said?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Of course an attacker is always going to try and claim he was "allowed" to. It seems to be a standard defence for rapists.

You people are really grasping at straws here, this is very pathetic and actually a bit entertaining.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Then explain yourself and your attitude.
I'm all ears.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It's not rape IF THEY LET YOU. Do you know what consent is? Ever heard of consensual sex? That's when you know they let you.....ITS THE OPPOSITE OF RAPE. You are of age right? Because I feel like I'm explaining this to a child.

Please explain all the women who have come out and claimed he sexually assaulted them then, if as you say, they "allowed" it.

edit on 20/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

And how is he an 'attacker' when he was allowed to? Anyone involved in that hypothetical situation dispute his claims?

Yes I agree, just because someone said that they were allowed to, does not necessary make it so, just like when someone who claims to have been sexually assaulted does not make it true.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Please explain all the women who have come out and claimed he sexually assaulted them then, if as you say, they "allowed" it.

And how many times was trump convicted? exactly

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Then explain yourself and your attitude.
I'm all ears.

I would but since I don't have an identical education that leaves me out of the loop. Since it is education from which you base your equality then we have nothing to discuss.

link   
You answered your own question:

originally posted by: JD163

And how is he an 'attacker' when he was allowed to? Anyone involved in that hypothetical situation dispute his claims?

Yes I agree, just because someone said that they were allowed to, does not necessary make it so

link   

We haven't heard from them since Nov. 8.....
edit on 20-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Allegations timed a couple of weeks before an election do not hold much water. When you have something of substance then perhaps some explaining needs to be done. Till then, you have nothing. I did not see you pushing for Hillary to explain herself relating to all the accusations of murder surrounding her life in public service. Sounds like you have no grounds for anything you are saying.
edit on 20/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Perhaps they were silenced? Bribed?

What makes you think we won't hear from them again once he's sworn in?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join