It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

One of these days, my guy/gal is actually going to win one of these darned election thingees...

And, then, will America be great. Again?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Kryties

I have reservations, too. There's a reason I didn't vote for the man.

But...

Tomorrow, he's the President. Until he proves to me that he's not up to the job...he's got my, albeit reluctant, support. Just like Obama had it, right up 'til he didn't...

Again, that's totally fair. I shall be attempting to do the same thing, against my better judgement lol.

In a complete aside...

One of these days, my guy/gal is actually going to win one of these darned election thingees...

I feel ya there mate. Same thing with me and the Aussie elections.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And, then, will America be great. Again?

Make America Great Again, Again.

lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hate those weird creepy little things lol

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Trump is the Apocalypse, A-pack-of-lips. He opens his mouth without thinking. He also offends/ berates anyone who doesn't agree with him including world leaders; he will isolate the US on the world stage.

The way I see it, Trump is empowering Putin. An empowered Putin will empower Assad/ Syria in his efforts to strengthen Russia. Assad will empower some militant groups whom he supports. This may cause tensions with Saudi Arabia and or Israel as certain militant groups gain power or influence. It could lead to a hot mess in the M.E.

Hillary was pushing for a no fly zone that almost certainly would have led to a conflict with Russia. Also, we saw the direct result of Clinton policy in Libya. Once a country that offered a somewhat stable, if still authoritarian central power structure, it is now a failed state with multiple parties and actors jockeying for power creating perpetual conflict and it's own refugee problem Liberals in the West are now exploiting for Social Justice Brownie points to get elected. She would have done the same thing in Syria.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

But, of course!!

Would there be any doubt?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Y'know...

Teletubbies can get you banned in some places...

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
What can I say?
My daughter used to be 2.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Oh, well...

That's OK then, you're forgiven. I

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]

Wahhhhhh! I wan my Obama back. Waaaahhhhhh...or Clinton. Oops, me make dookie in my di di.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hey, good thread. Thanks for making it.

Here's what I've learned. The types of people who are bitching here are the alt-right, you are exactly correct, and many of us have seen this happening. This is now Breitbart 2.0, and Alex Jones Infowars 4.0.

THe people here only know ONE multi-syllabic word, and that is "condescending".

Anyone with a good vocabulary (like you), ability to construct and deliver an intelligent thread (like you), has common sense and presents it thoughtfully (like you) is no longer going to be welcomed here by the majority who post.
They not only don't know jack about anything to do with the real nuts and bolts of this, but they couldn't learn it to save their lives. Obviously.

Trump is all of those things in your title, and more. For people to deny that is like The Emperor Who Wore No Clothes -- except that it isn't that the crowd is too afraid to say it ---- it's they just don't see it at all.

You "foreigners" -- especially in the UK, Canada, and Western Europe, will all be impacted. It is obvious you are a careful student and critical thinker. The rest of the world, literate or not, will be impacted also. It makes sense that you "have our backs" in this time of smart vs stupid.

Education vs semi-literacy is really what this is about. The few of us left who are literate, thoughtful, well-spoken, and educated are being demonized. It's pathetic.
And don't worry, most of them will just look at my wall of text and pass. They don't have the patience or interest or ability to read longer essays. And they know it. And of those VERY FEW exceptions? They couldn't present a good counterargument if their lives depended on it. Which right now it does.

They've cut off their own noses and don't realize it yet ---

edit on 1/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

THe people here only know ONE multi-syllabic word, and that is "condescending".

Pompous and pretentious also come to mind. Directly followed by hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Jim Jefferies, an Australian, is one of the brightest, most intelligent orators out there. I care what he thinks. I care what anyone who can vote thinks, actually, but they won't ever watch the segment Jefferies did - they'll just gripe that he's a foreigner.

"C" students are not equipped to appreciate intellectual humor, no matter how many times the "c" word is used. Jefferies is SPOT ON. So is the OP. All of you are so necessary right now.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pompous and Pretentious and Hypocritical, too! You're right! Too bad the OP can't rewrite the title anymore......But we can continue adding multisyllabic words to describe Trump, that would be fun!!! I mean, with his gold toilets and supermodel wife and pussy grabbing escapades. But he cares about you......

LOL Jinmi. Way to rise to the occasion. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet, my dear. The train you're on is only now leaving the station.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

LOL Jinmi. Way to rise to the occasion. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet, my dear. The train you're on is only now leaving the station.

Sorry, Buzzy, I didn't want to interrupt while you were making my point. Please, by all means, carry on ma'dere!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I'm proud to call Jim Jefferies a fellow Aussie. I love all his stuff, I've yet to come across anything he said that I disagree with.

As an aside, if anyone doesn't like the "C" word then you're probably best not coming to Australia lol

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Do you have anything more than a couple of lines to add to this discussion? Or just wanted to toss your vocabularial prowess around? Oh wait---- you thought you were insulting ME and THE OP!!!

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Trump is a disgrace.
Your next post needs to be AT LEAST 500 words to count as pertinent. I'm not confident you can actually string all those insults into a coherent sentence and apply it to the appropriate parties.

Please do try to tell us how Trump is none of those things listed in the title, nor pretentious, pompous, hypocritical, and ill-equipped to do this job.

Watch the video! It's hilarious, not very long, and absolutely spot on.

Trump says "I'll make america great again!"

and his voters are like "I got every word in that sentence!"

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

He's not embarrassing himself any more than anyone who can't stop throwing out insults towards Trump.

His opinion is as valid as yours or mine.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Had to add this, I chuckled.....

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join