It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Because every 4 years in America this thing called a presidential election happens. People go out and vote, and each state awards a certain amount of electoral votes to whichever candidate receives more votes. This time around it was Trump that won the most electoral votes.

That's why....stop watching cnn.

This might shock you.

But i know how the American system of election works.

I think its a bit of a joke that you have such a undemocratic system then run around the world trying to "bring them democracy".

Ohhh yes i know you are a republic.

Oh, so you knew the answer to your own question then, making this another liberal-whiny-tantrum thread. Good for you.

P.S. The USA is 50 individual sovereign states. Kinda similar to the EU. Does France get a vote in British elections? If not then why the hell should California and New York get a say in other states votes?

Each state has a democratic process, the country as a whole is a republic of 50 states. Guess you really DON'T know that much about US elections.

oh and as for the thread, you win the Trolly, congrats!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Kryties

Can you contribute without personal attacks and insults?

Only if you stop crapping on about foreigners having their opinion here.

Deal?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
GOOD we're getting RID of the old wood!
Trump has been in office and America can BREATHE again
ATF goes 1st...
THEN DEA,TSA and Homeland should be folded into the FBI for a restructure ,IT'S THEIR job anyway.

www.gunsamerica.com... olish-atf-says-new-bill%2F

edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Can't wait to see your reaction when none of that happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Or yours, if it does?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Or yours, if it does?

In the unlikely event that happens, I shall graciously admit that I was wrong.

I wonder would Trump supporters do the same, or continue to make excuses for him?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
People realize that the 2nd amendment will be the last to go, right?

So while they're clinging to their guns -- DARPA and the military is designing drones that could kill people autonomously.

It won't matter if you have an AR-15, or the military personel refuse to fire on American people...who, by that time might be slandered and labeled "domestic terrorists" by the POTUS anyway. Drones don't care if you're a citizen.

They'll strip all the other rights first and then come for your guns. Probably with robots, or Russian "peacekeeper" troops.

So, while the 2nd Amendment is considered as holy as the Bible itself, its actually just as important as all the others.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

OK, will you EVEN still be posting?
My happiness is ALREADY assured THE TRAITOR is GONE!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OK, will you EVEN still be posting?

Why wouldn't I?

My happiness is ALREADY assured THE TRAITOR is GONE!

I hope you're right. I really do. I don't think so though.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Would it really matter, at the end of the day, whether Trump supporters are gracious? I know of several shall we say, Obama supporters who are less than gracious about admitting that he wasn't all that great a President...

I happen to think that consolidating some of the intelligence gathering apparatchik mightn't be such a bad idea. Unlikely, in that we are agreed, too many entrenched interests.

A good place to start, would be to revisit the Church Hearings of the '70's. Start there, and work towards the center. It'd make for some fun watching on c-Span...popcorn fodder, indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

You TWIT, THE bases go down then .HAVE YOU CAREFULLY LOOKED at USAF base defenses?
AGAINST a group of professionally trained SF infiltrators OR EVEN US SCOUTS can take them by numbers....SLOW civilians,thinking they know SH#T about fighting
DID you know they are EASY to hack..and send BACK because of the limitations in available BANDWIDTH?
NO I didn't THINK so ...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Martial law?

Not going to happen. ...and those, oh so super duper weaponized drones we all fear can be duped. What man invents, man can dupe.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It is nice people are still hopeful, but it all a bit late, the system is broken and has been for at least the last 6 Presidents, both choices were awful and the fact that these were the choices, means things are probably going to get worse.

I never had a horse in the race and just didn't want Clinton to win, but Trump may turn out to have just as many dodgy dealings as her. 95% of politicians are deviants of some sort or another and cannot be trusted.
edit on 20-1-2017 by freetheworld because: typo

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How do you as a Brit telling Americans how crappy the next president is, in your opinion expect to be recieved? We fought a war or two over this "British Priveledge" condescension.

We booted you guys out over 200 years ago, we dont want your opinion.

I see unverified accusations from someone who has no business in deciding what Americans should or should not agree with.

Have you seen the size of Britain and where all the British political happenings happen England?
They are the size of a postage stamp on a map compared to the USA's huge landmass, Yet they seemingly still are a big world player (Living on it's history).
They also have quite a lot of political history, Kings, Queens, Lord Protectors, Prime Ministers and some positions in between all throughout its history.
Yet whether you want to bring up Boston Tea parties, they are USA's BIGGEST Ally on the planet, that little postage stamp.

Maybe they've had idiots in office, criminals, a rapist, murderers, maybe they lost an empire on bad decisions, maybe they can see history repeating itself.

Food for thought while you sit hating on Britain and their opinions on a subject that does NOT end at the USA but is a global shift.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Would it really matter, at the end of the day, whether Trump supporters are gracious? I know of several shall we say, Obama supporters who are less than gracious about admitting that he wasn't all that great a President...

In this case, yeah it would matter given the extreme amount of anger and hatred flowing between the two sides.

I happen to think that consolidating some of the intelligence gathering apparatchik mightn't be such a bad idea. Unlikely, in that we are agreed, too many entrenched interests.

A good place to start, would be to revisit the Church Hearings of the '70's. Start there, and work towards the center. It'd make for some fun watching on c-Span...popcorn fodder, indeed.

I fully agree that the US intelligence services need to be honed down and gutted, particularly the CIA. It would be a nightmare to unravel though.

Unfortunately I strongly believe Trump will not do this. I, however, will gladly admit I am wrong if he does.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Fair enough.

But he should be given the chance to do something, shouldn't he? Not sabotaged from the get go.

Two years is certainly enough time for indications of success, or failure, to present themselves. In two years are the midterms, and sitting Presidents generally lose seats in Congress if they're in the majority party wise.

He needs to be given a chance to do things. It's our job as citizens to watch him, and his people, as well as the "loyal" opposition to make sure they're actually doing what they're supposed to do...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Also fair enough.

I have, however, never had such a sinking feeling about a President as I have had about Trump - not even with Bush 2.

We'll see. I really do hope I'm proven wrong, as the alternative is not pretty in my view.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

WE WILL go after CHINA so THAT will be scary.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I have reservations, too. There's a reason I didn't vote for the man.

But...

Tomorrow, he's the President. Until he proves to me that he's not up to the job...he's got my, albeit reluctant, support. Just like Obama had it, right up 'til he didn't...

In a complete aside...

One of these days, my guy/gal is actually going to win one of these darned election thingees...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WE WILL go after CHINA so THAT will be scary.

Indeed it will. Methinks you have no idea what you're getting yourselves into if you go after China.

"Let China Sleep, for when the Dragon awakes, she will shake the world."

~ Napoléon Bonaparte

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join