It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 19-1-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Emotianalism over personalities in politics is a cardinal industry in American political discourse. It is a huge entertainment business now with billions behind it in the political blogosphere and the networks newsertainment

Imagine if tomorrow everything was all right in politics we'd all have to go back to fishing, shooting pool, playing chess and maybe just watching the Knicks lose.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Kryties

Can you contribute without personal attacks and insults?

As everyone read the thread title.

The answer to that is a resounding NO!.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This thread was summed up on the first page...

"The entire political establishment should be panicking"

"That's why he was elected."

Done.

Anytime I ask people why trump will be the end of the world it's the saaaame bs.

Well he's a racist, yes and I'm sure Bush/Clinton/Obama etc are not racist at all. The truthful news would definitely inform us if they were.

He's gonna build a wall though! Ummmmm ok? And?

He's a Russian spy! So says those absolute stalwarts of journalism. The TV says it, it MUST be so. Let's forget about Saudi and Isreali influence that would NEVER be shown in the same light on TV. Gee, wonder why?

And my personal "favorite" He grabs women by the #####! Personal talk by guys is pretty common. And girls are even worse!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
OP

I hate to say it but you won't find many sympethizers to those questions here. ATS has long become an echo chamber for the far right. I say this as an independent and a pragmatic. I know our system and our leaders have been broken for a while so someone like Trump has been all but inevitable.
But back in the day this site would have had a field day with Trump. The potential conspiracy posts mind boggling. Now it's just utterly laughable at how partisanship everyone has become.
It honestly sucks to be a moderate. You have the robotic zealots on the left and the mindless echo chamber of the right all parroting the same #, all trying to tell you what to think. Meanwhile the people in the middle as just like, damned we're fuuuu#*@$!!.
edit on 19-1-2017 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, but sadly the flip side is the other candidate was not really any better. Our choices were leaping into a pit of alligators, or beating a wasp nest with a bat.

There are some that think Trump will be a great President. I can only chuckle and hope that his cabinet and advisors manage to keep his biggest blunders from being international incidents. I don't think he will be a complete disaster, I think he'll have some success at generating jobs in the U.S. and convincing (through tariff fees) larger companies to keep their workers in the United States.

He is a train wreck waiting to happen though, no doubt. Also some folks should tone it down. Just because people think Trump is going to be a laugh for a President doesn't mean they are liberal whiners. They just don't want a womanizing, brash, egotistic, narcissist, unskilled (in foreign policy) guy running our country.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xEphon

It is my belief that ATS is not a conspiracy forum any more rather it has transformed into a forum for the alt-right.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Fake news.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I tend to be resolute and pragmatic myself and I happen to like Trump and voted for him for more reasons than you probably could tolerate. I believe Trump understands the depth and dimensions of the swamp he needs to drain....it won't be pretty and it won't be easy but I think the Donald will get it done...if he can stay alive.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is my belief that ATS is not a conspiracy forum any more rather it has transformed into a forum for the alt-right.

Are you lamenting the lack of diversity at ATS? I sense you need a big American hug........

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

What you are is ill-informed. 95% of accusations against Trump are either blatant lies (Russian Golden Shower, being a racist, being a rapist) or gross misrepresentations of the truth by the biased (Globalist) sponsored media (Making fun of a handicap guy).

Where do you get your info on American politics? CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Wash Po? All those are front companies pushing pro-globalist propaganda. I was in London in late October and most Brits wanted to talk to me about Trump. Most of them all were reiterators of pro-Hillary media.

So, to answer your original question. Yes. I'm comfortable with him leading this country because I am anti-globalization.

AAC

What makes youthink that OtherSideOfTheCoin is British? how do you know? Why is Fox news not in your list when it is known that the owner is a known globalist. Actually, to be real, most Brits and likely most Americans know already about real Trump, and that's nothing like your stated limited period of assumptions in percentages, notwithstanding the addition of a very vague term of globalism in the same sentence.
Quite simply, Trump is a globalist himself, that's what he is about, well mostly about for himself.

Trump runs a global business empire, manufacturing clothing in China, Honduras, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Turkey, India, the Netherlands, Indonesia, Slovenia, Germany, South Korea, and Mexico. It could be some of the stuff lables might even say, made in the US. Would you want to believe all that?
edit on 19-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What makes youthink that OtherSideOfTheCoin is British?

That's where he lives and i dont recall him correcting the poster???

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You miss the point, I don't much care where anyone lives. You see where I live, I'll tell you that's where I live, but still you don't know. A bit like Trump's hat.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: thesaneone

You miss the point, I don't much care where anyone lives. You see where I live, I'll tell you that's where I live, but still you don't know. A bit like Trump's hat.

I'm guessing there was a point to your post........?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I do know because he had said many time before as a matter of fact he had a thread asking for a uk thread saying something along the lines of we Brits would like a forum to talk about our elections.

Believe it or not I pay attention to what people say.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

WAGERS?

LOOK he's got a BIG mouth but YOU HAVE to WEAN off the MEDIA its CREATING IDIOTS out of MANY BRITS my Daughter being ONE.
I will SAY IT AGAIN ...American news is NOW PROPAGANDA!
It's LEGAL thanks to BILL CLINTON.
Trump is a BUSINESSMAN ,NEITHER is profile NOR TIME track as a pedophile ore sex pervert Like BILL CLINTON.
HE MAKES CASH alone...like Gene Simmons but MUCH smarter
2 things...where is the Russian fleet?
Funny you'd think ENGLAND has NEVER made ALLIANCES with enemies before.
This is a cabinet of all EAGLES not hawks.
I promise YOU,as a scout it's going to get MUCH better overseas ,we don't have an ACTIVIST leading us anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]
How about you work on getting the pedophiles out of your government? Maybe if you cleaned your house, you would have less time to worry about your nieghbors?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How do you as a Brit telling Americans how crappy the next president is, in your opinion expect to be recieved? We fought a war or two over this "British Priveledge" condescension.

We booted you guys out over 200 years ago, we dont want your opinion.

I see unverified accusations from someone who has no business in deciding what Americans should or should not agree with.

Deosn't he have some soccer to watch or something?

Football mate...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...All true but the last...Hillary did not win the election.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]

Help help! the sky is falling!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join