It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

did you just call me a shill?

Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its not clickbait i am asking a serious question.

Given the serious allegations against Trump are you still comfortable with him being the leader of the country.

A lot of us feel that none of us or any candidate is perfect. We've "checked him for ticks" as we say in the South and find him to look "cleaner" than any candidate we've seen in awhile.

He appears to want to fix some things that need fixing. He appears to have a loving and impressive family and that says a lot too.

Is it possible he will disappoint? Yes. But it's also possible he will spark up our economy and create a safer, saner foreign policy.

One other thing: Donald is more "liberal" than I think he's being given credit for. I think he has a wider social latitude than he's being given credit for and will actually heal some of this current and disastrous divide we have going on.

I hope it's not just another sucker punch, but I also have some REAL hope for the first time in a long time.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Pathetic.

If he did that's crazy. I find you too emotionally involved in this and unskilled in your ideological propaganda to be a shill.

edit on 19-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

there were several other choices. No ones fault but our own if we can't be bothered to look past the R and the D.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Agreed...and then we'd have to wait for moderator's to do their bit. I think it boils down to "this site is growing with material of Alex Jones or GLP standard/quality" but lets roll with it...after all its paying the bills.

To tell the truth all I seem to be doing is looking at threads and before commenting seeing how long a member has been on site. Its been raining new members since the US Election started going in overdrive (about September last year). Sock puppet's

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

there were several other choices. No ones fault but our own if we can't be bothered to look past the R and the D.

I think it such a shame that America has been tied down to this two party system. I think with this election it all came to a head offering up no suitable candidate and this is the result. Trump is part of the alt-right, they have risen up because they are quite rightly fed up with the political establishments failure to offer up a viable alternative to the R vs D debate. He has tapped into the the people who have been ignored, if you complain about immigration you are a racist, say you are against homosexual marriage you are a homophobe, take a hard line on ISIS your a xenophobe and so on. They have failed to engage the electorate with this silly two party system more bothered with holding onto their power than listening to the concerns of voters, dismissing them with name calling.

That is how a monster like Trump gets into power, history is littered with examples of this, the political elite ignore the voters and the voters respond by electing dangerous people.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you don't care what others think, why write the thread to begin with??? Or are you looking for an echo chamber, where everyone just nods like sunstruck cows in agreement with your oh so humble opinions?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

you'll get that when he releases his taxes....ROFL

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002017-01-19T18:32:33-06:000633 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Pathetic.

OH NO! shill is his trigger word....Look out!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

If you don't care what others think, why write the thread to begin with??? Or are you looking for an echo chamber, where everyone just nods like sunstruck cows in agreement with your oh so humble opinions?

Now as a mod i am quite shocked with that response.

If you read over what the member was saying i think ignoring him was probably for the best.

I am very happy to engage any member with debate but when a member says i have lost all credibility because they disagree with my views i find it difficult to care for what they have to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Now that I think of it , You come Off as being VERY Spooky............Nudge , Nudge , Wink , Wink .....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Now that I think of it , You come Off as being VERY Spooky............Nudge , Nudge , Wink , Wink .....

But, the incompetence, Zanti? And the glinty-eyed zeal? I mean I know incompetence in the spook world is rampant, I'll give you that but this? No, I think it smacks of ideological brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Brainwashing?

Do you not think its just more likely that its a different political opinion?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It's a very reasonable question, I think.

...and what the heck does my being a mod have to do with anything? Do you know how often in the past eight plus years that's been thrown at me? How dare a mod say this, or say that...

Dude, I'm a member first.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
We all know Trump is a dog with a lot of fleas, but right now he’s all we got.

IF he keeps his promises, of course he won’t keep too many of them we all know, but if he is sincere in the foreign policy arena and not just a secret shill for the western OIL elite we may have a half way decent opportunity to advance issues of meaning forward.

End ME aggressive wars

Make a better Obamacare

Bring jobs back

Gut NAFTA and TPP

Raise Wages

So understand people, its all about policy and issues and NOT personality

All these guys and gal politicians have warped personality traits growing up in the decadent post-modern American Kulture, so all we need to focus on are ISSUE!

ISSUES PEOPLE, LOOK TO THE ISSUES

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Dont care if you are a member first.

But that member who i said i was going to ignore could not engage civilly.

now if you read through my comments i am sure you will see that i have done as much as i can to remain civil but some members have made that very difficult indeed.

now you are a mod, I would have thought given that you would have a appreciation for a member who rises above it and chooses to just ignore pointless petty arguments.

Another member basically called me dumb in this thread, another called me a shill.

I have not resorted to such petty name calling.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Brainwashing?

Do you not think its just more likely that its a different political opinion?

No, it's definitely brain washing.
Switch off the TV and lie down with a cold towel over you forehead... for about 8 years.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You want to know why Trump was elected? Just look at what we've had running the country for the last 16 years. Look at the national DEBT, look at the wars, look at the jobs lost etc. The US is on the brink of disaster, and outside of the far-left liberals (Cali, NY), the People knew it. That's why no matter how unsavory Trump's personality may be, he was the only person offering Hope to the country. I don't expect Trump to be able to save the country, but certainly he isn't going to be actively trying to destroy it, like Hillary would have.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

That is where ALL americans have it wrong. There were more than 2 choices. The media had you think there were only 2.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

What you are is ill-informed. 95% of accusations against Trump are either blatant lies (Russian Golden Shower, being a racist, being a rapist) or gross misrepresentations of the truth by the biased (Globalist) sponsored media (Making fun of a handicap guy).

Where do you get your info on American politics? CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, Wash Po? All those are front companies pushing pro-globalist propaganda. I was in London in late October and most Brits wanted to talk to me about Trump. Most of them all were reiterators of pro-Hillary media.

So, to answer your original question. Yes. I'm comfortable with him leading this country because I am anti-globalization.

AAC

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join