It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How do you as a Brit telling Americans how crappy the next president is, in your opinion expect to be recieved? We fought a war or two over this "British Priveledge" condescension.

We booted you guys out over 200 years ago, we dont want your opinion.

I see unverified accusations from someone who has no business in deciding what Americans should or should not agree with.

If America hadn't have stuck its nose in world affairs for the last several decades we "foreigners" might care what you think.

We will never care that you dont care.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's not real hard to jump to some very alarming conclusions as to the caliber of people that voted for Hillary either my friend.
Where is your proof that Trump is an "established" racist?
Where is your proof that Trump is guilty of sexual assault?
You have none. Period.
Now stop with the Leftist tears, come down off the ledge and stop posting this hysterical nonsense.
The sooner you become a Trumpster, the better off you will be.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1

Cool. We aint going anywhere though, so go have a cry on Twitter about how the nasty foreigners are daring to have an opinion.

Post your results here.

+39 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

why? Mostly because your assessments of others are nonsense and mob-derived, and many are simply sick of the condescending snobbery of those who can only pretend they are better than others, but on closer examination, are far worse.

I find this so interesting.

I beleive ATS has moved away from being a conspriacy site to a forum for the alt-right and I think comments like yours prove my point.

Had a document been released that alleged Russia had a dossier full of compromising material on Obama then this site will be full with hundreds of comments calling for his impeachment and inquiries into it. However because these accusations are made against the leader of the alt-right excuses are made and the opposite is argued that the accusations are just fabrications of the left.

Where this truley a conspiracy website regardless of political persuasion this would be discussed in terms of the potential implications and looking for evidence to further prove or disprove the accusations.

Its a double standard, many on ATS (Not just you) will believe a conspiracy theory but only one that fits with their political view point. It just so happens that ATS is leaning towards the alt-right so what should be being discussed as a huge conspiracy is rather dismissed as a leftist fabrication.

+17 more 
link   

Going off your posts you're very condescending, the stereotypical Brit in the American eye, so you're coming off and kind of an alarmist using rumors to empower your finger wagging at dumb Americans.

Ask away, but your questions loaded and it clear you're trying to steer the discussion into a lecture

+8 more 
link   
Still better than Hillary. Far better.

+42 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I wouldn't hit panic stations just yet, give him until 9.00am Monday at least. Between now and then try doing some further research beyond parroting CNN and Buzzkill.

Racist Rapist Russian spy - LOL, you forgot bigoted xenophobe.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Going off your posts you're very condescending, the stereotypical Brit in the American eye, so you're coming off and kind of an alarmist using rumors to empower your finger wagging at dumb Americans.

Still carrying on about the "nasty foreigners"?

Poor widdle snowflake.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Because every 4 years in America this thing called a presidential election happens. People go out and vote, and each state awards a certain amount of electoral votes to whichever candidate receives more votes. This time around it was Trump that won the most electoral votes.

That's why....stop watching cnn.

This might shock you.

But i know how the American system of election works.

I think its a bit of a joke that you have such a undemocratic system then run around the world trying to "bring them democracy".

Ohhh yes i know you are a republic.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The left is starting to panic. They are literally setting themselves on fire. We can only hope that keeps up.

Advocating violence on your political opponents?

Methinks we are seeing the beginnings of a dictatorship.

Its not advocating violence on opponents, they are setting themselves on fire by their own accord.

Left is causing violence on itself in that case.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

They are one issue voters and it was the evangelicals who deserted their "principles". The only goal is to tear down the United States government. Devos is there to start with education and have taxpayers pay for the tribal private schools. Perry may desert them after he got a little 'edicated'.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Cool. We aint going anywhere though, so go have a cry on Twitter about how the nasty foreigners are daring to have an opinion.

Post your results here.

Whos crying? I sure didn't start the thread.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Racist Rapist Russian spy - LOL, you forgot bigoted xenophobe.

I much prefer "P***y grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, healthcare abolishing, tax dodging, sh*t spewing demagogue."

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Whos crying? I sure didn't start the thread.

You're the one crying about nasty foreigners having an opinion, not me.

+9 more 
link   

Poor widdle snowflake.

No just snobby Brits and Aussies. Go fix your own country and take that plank out of your eye.

+5 more 
link   

Ask away, but your questions loaded and it clear you're trying to steer the discussion into a lecture

Again you are making your point by referencing my nationality which is utterly pointless.

Yes i admit to this being alarmist, but should you not be alarmed that your President has admired to groping women, has made very laxed statements about nuclear weapons and may have been compromised by the FSB?

And yes this is a discussion not a lecture.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Because a stable system, especially people with the attitude that's not how it's supposed to be done or that's not dignified who want the status quo are in a rut and boring. Chaos comes along and stirs things up so new growth, innovation and change can occur.

The best reason is that Trump is going to be a fun President. There is nothing like a rude joke on the holier-than-thou crowd.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

And you advocated them continuing to do so - thereby advocating violence on your political opponents.

Don't try and make excuses now.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

No just snobby Brits and Aussies. Go fix your own country and take that plank out of your eye.

What makes you think we're not doing both? Hmm?

As I said before, I'd care if America hadn't have stuck its unwanted nose into world affairs for the last several decades.

Go Tweet Trump about it, you can both have a meltdown on Twitter together.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Poor widdle snowflake.

Its actually quite funny how you do not realise that you are making yourself look bad.

You can intelligently articulate a point with out petty insults so rather than discussing my nationality why dont you start telling us why you think Trump will be good or bad in the face of all these accusations against him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join