It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: smurfy

He is a liar, a thief, a bully, a vandal, as well as being a narcissist, a racist, the petulence of a small child, an interloper, a conspirator...in a word, a piece of shiite.

You just described half the people in Congress... but they try to hide it a little better.

Well at least it's just half!
Though there's not much doubt that much of the new admin are graced with many of the same attributes as Donald, so if the outgoing admin was so bad..what difference really, is there going to be? as they say round these parts, it'll only get worser.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Phelps is such a non-alpha male with those shaved legs. Dude, how homophobic are you?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Phelps is such a non-alpha male with those shaved legs. Dude, how homophobic are you?

Phelps is a professional swimmer who shaves his legs to aid in going faster in the pool.

Trump is a snowflake who shave his legs to make people vomit.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I meant "good" in the sense that they would have to revamp the way they operate and serve the people instead of themselves.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I dont think "Whinge" is the right word for answering the OP, and neither is it when I defend myself from personal attacks and 3rd wave globalists butthurting about how they think America is failing.

All my posts were direct responses to you or OP. If answering questions is whinging, then so is flailing about claiming crimes with no proof in a country you have no say in.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Can you contribute without personal attacks and insults?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Are you that good that you can pick out if a guys legs are shaved in picture? Almost like you learned it trolling for trannies..I mean...professional swimmers.

Also, I do not think Trump shaved his legs to make anyone vomit. You sound like a CNN reporter with all the bs.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I have read this entire thread and it appears that you have no interest in justifying any of your assertions or offering intelligent or constructive comments...your entire afternoon on this thread has been spewing vitriol and inane put downs and it is pretty tiresome. Your mum is calling you to come up for dinner....now bugger off.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As of tomorrow, your statements might be a Class E federal felony. You might want to look that up snowflake.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
As of tomorrow, your statements might be a Class E federal felony. You might want to look that up snowflake.

Nah am British so I should be ok over the pond

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The Great Triggering of 2017 has begun.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pure Verbal Diareaha , I can Smell the Stink from here Over my Internet Connection . Excuse me while I go Clean myself Off after Actually Attempting to Reading your Thread.......

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Would that be because you know NOTHING about the outside world?

When we were in the States 2 years ago some Americans asked us if we spoke American in Australia. Another funny one was "how do you drive on the wrong side of the road?

I kept smirking until they introduced me to their idea of a biscuit.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nice isnt it?

Just how civil the trump supporters have been on this thread....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Lol, says the guy who started this clickbait tantrum of a thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Its not clickbait i am asking a serious question.

Given the serious allegations against Trump are you still comfortable with him being the leader of the country.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I did my best to help our new president. Just mailed him a pair of cleats, priority overnight, so he can wear them tomorrow and ensure he doesn't slip and fall on all the liberal tears.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Given the serious allegations against Trump are you still comfortable with him being the leader of the country.

Allegations are like A Holes , Everybody has One............

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Still waiting for proof Trump is a racist.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Nice isnt it?

Just how civil the trump supporters have been on this thread....

You might try having a discussion that does not start with you opening up with conclusions of racism, rape and treason. You might find you get a better response.
As it is though, it's obvious you are just another shill, so you are treated as such. Pretty obvious when you think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join