It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Kryties

That's not what I've said.

If you want to believe in anything that's being sold to you by the mainstream media without absolutely zero facts, then that's up to you. But, why come on ATS, a conspiracy forum site that's supposed to deny the everyday ignorance, and try to push that same mainstream narrative? I mean, if you push that false narrative, then at least first check what are the facts about the subject. And in this case, we've got no facts.

So, from my point of view, this whole discussion is pointless, we might as well talk about fairies, because that's how much evidence we have about those subjects.

What on Earth makes you think some of us are pushing a "mainstream narrative"? Apparently we can't have our own opinions on topics?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Ive got a whole thread on Fairies, Ive seen 2

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This should be Trump's inauguration song to the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

This one is more appropriate:

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

So, from my point of view, this whole discussion is pointless, we might as well talk about fairies, because that's how much evidence we have about those subjects.

Whoa there buddy.

There is far more evidence of fairies.

It's just that they aren't what people assume they are, and instead of physical entities they are much more like a combination between psychological archetypes and automatic subconscious reactions to environmental energy fluctuations. We just envision them a little flying people because our brain often requires a pictographic visualization and anthropomorphication scheme in order to rationalize something this complex.

The stuff they are saying about Trump is just mostly hysteria and disinformation. Small minded soundbites, etc.
He is rich though. And his name is indeed Trump. Those two parts appear accurate.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

No.... not really, will be fun to watch what happens.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

The stuff they are saying about Trump is just mostly hysteria and disinformation. Small minded soundbites, etc.
He is rich though. And his name is indeed Trump. Those two parts appear accurate.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Are you calling me a 'precious snowflake' or are you saying that Trump is one?
And why do you have pics of Trump half naked in a bath robe on your computer?

Anyways, how am I a whatever you're calling me?
Because I disagreed with you and explained how you were wrong via intellectual expressions of the English language and you cannot handle rational discussion so resort immediately to insults?

And anyways, you're using the terminology wrong. Everyone is.
Snowflakes are beautiful and unique, and precious means 'extremely valuable' and 'do not treat carelessly'.
It should be a compliment not an insult.

It would be more accurate to insult someone as a 'useless dungheap' than as something wonderful like 'precious snowflakes'.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I don't post often but I will have to come out and say.

"You can have an opinion it just means exactly squat."

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh well, thanks for the fun thread.
I learned a lot about sociology.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Are you calling me a 'precious snowflake' or are you saying that Trump is one?

I'm sure you're smart enough to figure that out yourself without my help.

Hint: who is the subject of the picture?

And why do you have pics of Trump half naked in a bath robe on your computer?

Don't blame me, blame the Internet it's all over the place.

Anyways, how am I a whatever you're calling me?
Because I disagreed with you and explained how you were wrong via intellectual expressions of the English language and you cannot handle rational discussion so resort immediately to insults?

And anyways, you're using the terminology wrong. Everyone is.
Snowflakes are beautiful and unique, and precious means 'extremely valuable' and 'do not treat carelessly'.
It should be a compliment not an insult.

It would be more accurate to insult someone as a 'useless dungheap' than as something wonderful like 'precious snowflakes'.

Please refer back to my first answer in this post, and try not to meltdown next time.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

We now know how you wear yourself out before bedtime.

Differant strokes for differant folks.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

No.... not really, will be fun to watch what happens.
www.youtube.com...

I'll admit, that video is actually quite funny. I chuckled.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yawn....ZZZZZZZZZZ.

I find it quit disconcerting that you have that attitude some very serious accusations have been made against the next President that could compromise both the economic and national security America and that in turn would have far reaching consequences.

I find it very disconcerting that you believe any of these outrageous stupid accusations.

He doesn't, he just want's to.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

We now know how you wear yourself out before bedtime.

Differant strokes for differant folks.

Duuuude. What the hell is wrong with you?

Keep your filthy mind away from me thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Please refer back to my first answer in this post, and try not to meltdown next time.

I didn't have a meltdown.
My temperature is normal and I'm producing a steady stream of electricity.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Then perhaps next time don't overreact to something that was clearly not directed at you.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Another liberal that doesn't get it..... WE WANTED TO STOP YOU FROM DESTROYING AMERICA. Real citizens of this country stepped up and knocked down arguably THE WORST presidential candidate ever, definitely the worst from a political background EVER. Get lost chump, take that sh!tty globalist agenda with you. Our country must be strong and in support of ALL OUR citizens before we can expect to go help other nations of the world.... not hard to understand.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Then perhaps next time don't overreact to something that was clearly not directed at you.

I didn't overreact.

I was just proving that you're doing nothing to engage in viable discussion and are just on a trolling spree. To you it's all about personal attacks and you don't even care what the topic is about.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I find this so interesting.

I beleive ATS has moved away from being a conspriacy site to a forum for the alt-right and I think comments like yours prove my point.

Had a document been released that alleged Russia had a dossier full of compromising material on Obama then this site will be full with hundreds of comments calling for his impeachment and inquiries into it. However because these accusations are made against the leader of the alt-right excuses are made and the opposite is argued that the accusations are just fabrications of the left.

Where this truley a conspiracy website regardless of political persuasion this would be discussed in terms of the potential implications and looking for evidence to further prove or disprove the accusations.

Its a double standard, many on ATS (Not just you) will believe a conspiracy theory but only one that fits with their political view point. It just so happens that ATS is leaning towards the alt-right so what should be being discussed as a huge conspiracy is rather dismissed as a leftist fabrication.

It's easy to toss around labels, especially if they've been rattling around the echo-chamber for so long and so frequently, but it's a bit more difficult to use descriptive terms for the purpose of describing reality.

I think you've proven your own point. Many on ATS (not just you) have gone and believed the official story and the mainstream narrative, which is anathema to conspiracy theorists, but only because it fits your political narrative. Yet when Trump was up against the political establishment, against a vehement propaganda campaign pushed by mainstream press, with assassination ploys, the violence against his supporters, mob riots outside of his rallies trying to restrict his free speech rights, the perpetration of fake hate-crimes, the leaks of strange "dossiers" to the popular press from the intelligence community, the slander of the alternative press, the new McCarthyism, the collusion between one party and the 4th estate—nothing but crickets.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But the mass of forces against this man, for whatever reason, hints at this being the greatest conspiracy of our time.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join