It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

What do you think Trump is going to do when he gets into office that warrants everyone going into panic mode?

What if for example he drags America into a huge war in the Middle East?

What if Russia really does have a blackmail file on him?

What if his comments unsettle the economy so much so that the markets go bust and you lose your job?

The list really goes on.

What if Hillary could have dragged us into a war with Russia?

What if Hillary had a stroke that either killed her, or made her unable to execute the office of POTUS on January 25th?

What if deeper investigation resulted in conspiracy charges with Hillary for (way too numerous things since bodies seem to lead a trail to the Clintons)?

What if? What if? What if? What if?

Sounds like you want POTUS to be a sure thing.

Only, POTUS is a human, and humans are not a sure thing. For that we'd need to elect a computer with a pre-running program.

And speaking of being "programmed" after re-reading your OP, I have to say, you certainly come off as brain washed as the main stream media wanted people to be.

Every single one of the things you put forth in your OP have never been proven, but instead have always been rumor, innuendo, taken out of context comments, twisted words, and fake reports from "anonymous sources"

So, what's that feel like? Having swallowed the hook, the line and the damn sinker that the new media put out?

You do remember that Fox news themselves won their supreme court case about lying to people, right? SCOTUS pretty much said that it's okay for the news people to lie.

And it looks like you, along with many other people, fell into line and ate up all of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: veracity

Yea, war with Russia under Hillary sounded pretty sweet.

becoming the United States of Russia sounds better?

better than the Estados Unidos del Mexico

amirite amigo?

My bad to responding to an already ridiculous statement (war with Russia).

Almost as ridiculous as implying we're going to become part of Russia.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Yea, war with Russia under Hillary sounded pretty sweet.

becoming the United States of Russia sounds better?

better than the Estados Unidos del Mexico

amirite amigo?

My bad to responding to an already ridiculous statement (war with Russia).

Almost as ridiculous as implying we're going to become part of Russia.

yes, which is exactly why I said it...it was along the same brainwave. (fighting stupid with stupid, i should know better than to do that, sorry)
edit on 19-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I have already kind of adressed this point about what if it was Hilary.

I think both were bad choices and the problem was the system, the American system of "democracy" is outdated and does not truly represent the will of the majority of the voting public. I also think that the system for choosing candidates is also wrong.

link   

originally posted by: chongo1

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: chongo1

Wow when did this become the teenager crybaby fest?

About the time you started to whinge about "nasty foreigners having their opinion on American politics".

I think you need to recheck my posts. Because you're making yourself look like an effing retard.

I'd honestly just avoid this poster. Every thread I've seen this poster in has literally tried to troll the entire thread and bring it down to a kindergarden level of debate. It's one thing to disagree to debate and a complete other to just participate in the mud pit to call people names.

link   
How dumb you have to be in order to believe that Trump is being controlled by Putin?
How dumb you have to be in order to think that a lying, corrupted, murderous, warmonger criminal that's Hillary Clinton, was a better choice for the people of the United States, and for the people of our world?
How dumb do you have to be in order to believe the false narrative that's currently being pushed by the Clinton's News Network, while providing absolutely zero proof, aside of anonymous sources?

Why are some of you even on ATS? I think reddit would be a much better fit for some of you

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I bet you are one of my fellow Brits who is grieving over the fact we voted to leave the EU back in June and who thinks the 17 million who did are racist, xenophobic, right wing thugs. Its called democracy. I predicted Trump would win around the time a Petition was going round trying to ban him from this Country.

The majority (the silent majority) have had their opinions, voices and ideas squashed for years now by the louder left and liberals who in reality are made up in numbers by charities who put coaches on and organise at the drop of a hat. The normal everyday people have had enough of years of being downtrodden and they have bit back in the only way they can. The only people trying desperately to stop Trump and Brexit arethe people who have had their way for far too long and the labels and name calling used to get their way in the past have now lost all meaning., The worm has turned!mattera reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

edit on 19-1-2017 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
How dumb you have to be in order to believe that Trump is being controlled by Putin?
How dumb you have to be in order to think that a lying, corrupted, murderous, warmonger criminal that's Hillary Clinton, was a better choice for the people of the United States, and for the people of our world?
How dumb do you have to be in order to believe the false narrative that's currently being pushed by the Clinton's News Network, while providing absolutely zero proof, aside of anonymous sources?

Why are some of you even on ATS? I think reddit would be a much better fit for some of you

Its not that "dumb" actually. All signs point to it...sorry you refuse to align the facts.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

What if for example he drags America into a huge war in the Middle East?

I think Hillary was more likely to start new wars, considering didn't she vote for all the previous recent wars/bombing? (Please correct me if I'm incorrect in that.)

What if Russia really does have a blackmail file on him?

If that's true, then people probably should be worried, though I doubt Russia has anything.

What if his comments unsettle the economy so much so that the markets go bust and you lose your job?

Wasn't it Bill Clinton in charge when the last financial crash hit in 2007/8?

Edit: Sorry wasn't Bill Clinton but George Bush. Though in my mind they are the same.

edit on 83053bAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Jan 2017 12:53:21 -06003117 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

You'd just need something really compelling, like really good circumstantial evidence.

He openly boasted about groping women and a lot have came forward to accuse him of sexual assault.

I am not convinced he's a racist either.

So his public comments don't seem even a lil racist to you?

And a Russian Spy?

I do not mean literally a Russian spy i mean that Russia could (COULD) have blackmail information on him that they could use to blackmail him into disclosing classified information or to pursue a policy in Russian interests.

Those women aren't pursuing charges though, so it's clear they just wanted money.
I'm sure Trump doesn't mind paying for it. But that's prostitution not rape.
'Rape' is a violent act and you are misusing that word which marginalizes actual real life rape victims.

Which racist comments?
He's surrounded by people of all races every day and works with people internationally.
If he was such a racist wouldn't the people in his day to day life get a lil freaked out and maybe stop doing business and come forward with allegations at the minimum?

And thirdly, "Could maybe" disclose classified secrets based on 'maybe they blackmailed him?' is completely unfounded. In comparison it was shown that Hillary did already disclose classified information on multiple occasions negligently. She also is compromised by the Clinton Foundation pay for power scheme. How can "maybe what if" be worse than "for sure definitely"?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Not controlled. Used as a pawn by Putin.

So you just want a one-sided ATS where everyone agrees with each other, no debate and giant hugging circles?

Not my ATS thanks. Go to GLP or somewhere else if thats what you want.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What facts?!

That's the whole problem with this narrative! There are absolutely zero facts! The only thing that we have are anonymous sources and rumors and claims! Nothing else! No facts!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Remember earlier on in this thread when i was being accused of name calling???

Let me answer you with out petty name calling.

The former head of the Russia desk at SIS has complied a document that claims that the FSB have a dossier on Trump containing information that they could use to blackmail him. Russia have both the means and the motivation to do this, trump was in the hotel when the alleged sexual perversion took place. This coupled with Trumps public image leads me to believe that there is a strong possibility this could be true.

I am not claiming to have any further evidence of this all I am saying is that in my view I believe that there is a strong possibility that this report is accurate.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I bet you are one of my fellow Brits who is grieving over the fact we voted to leave the EU back in June and who thinks the 17 million who did are racist, xenophobic, right wing thugs. Its called democracy. I predicted Trump would win around the time a Petition was going round trying to ban him from this Country.

The majority (the silent majority) have had their opinions, voices and ideas squashed for years now by the louder left and liberals who in reality are made up in numbers by charities who put coaches on and organise at the drop of a hat. The normal everyday people have had enough of years of being downtrodden and they havr bit back in the only way they can. The only people trying desperately to stop Trump and Brexit arethe people who have had their way for far too long and the labels no longer, the worm has turned! mattera reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The only people who enthusiastically support Trump and Brexit are the selfish, out of site-out of mind miserable sheeple of the world that have only hidden their racism and their ideas, opinions, voices are shot down bc it is not constitutional to tread on peoples rights.

I am only grouping the 2 groups together (Brexiteers and Trumpeteers) bc you did. Im sure they have more similarities than differences tho.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's worked for us for over 200 years.

Why is it now suddenly "broken"?

We've had 5 presidents now who won the EC but not the popular vote in the past, going back to 1824.

Guess what? They were president and either 4 or 8 years later another person was elected.

What would you suggest? Popular vote? That's Mob Rule, and is NEVER a good idea. Ever. That's why we have the EC: to keep from having Mob Rule, where only certain areas of the country always win the vote, and are the ONLY ones who get to pick who is to be POTUS.

America is not all huge cities and sky scrapers. We're a very large country with many people and many, many, many different ways of life and culture.

This is why the Framers decided that the individual states of the country would be the ones to vote for President....not a mob of people who live in dense population centers.

As it is, certain states already get more of a say than others (look at how many EC votes California gets). But what it does do is it makes sure that people in one part of the country also get a say that is heard in who is POTUS.

If our system were "broke", then it would mean we never are able to select who is president. Instead, we've been doing it since the late 1700s.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

The majority (the silent majority) have had their opinions, voices and ideas squashed for years now by the louder left and liberals who in reality are made up in numbers by charities who put coaches on and organise at the drop of a hat. The normal everyday people have had enough of years of being downtrodden and they havr bit back in the only way they can. The only people trying desperately to stop Trump and Brexit arethe people who have had their way for far too long and the labels no longer, the worm has turned! mattera reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nice presumptive post you have there.

It is entirely off topic so i dont really have much more of a comment.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

That's not what I've said.

If you want to believe in anything that's being sold to you by the mainstream media without absolutely zero facts, then that's up to you. But, why come on ATS, a conspiracy forum site that's supposed to deny the everyday ignorance, and try to push that same mainstream narrative? I mean, if you push that false narrative, then at least first check what are the facts about the subject. And in this case, we've got no facts.

So, from my point of view, this whole discussion is pointless, we might as well talk about fairies, because that's how much evidence we have about those subjects.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This has been a very funny thread to read

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
And it looks like you, along with many other people, fell into line and ate up all of it.

I would think that the jury is still out on who exactly ate what. I note that there seems to be a very long list of people who feel that they have already been let down by Trump. Anybody else wonder what the reaction would from his 61,900,651 supporters if they find themselves added to the list?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It really makes me sick seeing Trump replace lawyers with businessman... I mean, I LOVE having lawyers leading up practically EVERY department, and even more, I LOVE how they know how to never answer a damn question when asked. Its great, because these lawyers know how to hide so much wrong doing of our government.. Isn't what we all want after all??

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join