It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Just so we're clear the left are the ones who started this mudslinging by started us all racists, xenophobes, rednecks, whitetrash, deplorables, you name it

What i meant was that you have to question the judgement and motivations of a individual who would vote for a man who made fun of a disabled reporter or who boasted about groping women gentiles. Now that does mean i am calling them all racists or rednecks, rather i am wondering why in the face of this they would still vote for him, now it could be that they are all rednecks or it could be something more complex, I suspect that it is something far more complex.

Actually think this attitude of calling trump supports racist xenophobes has contributed to the failure of the left.

Thank you for that, you just garnered major respect from me. Even though we completely disagree politically most likely, at least you were able to address me like an adult.

To answer your question, I voted against Hillary. That wasn't my only reason though. Obviously I'm a conservative so Trumps policies align with what I think is best for our country. The major problems I see are a failing economy, jobs being moved overseas in droves, being taxed for anything and everything it seems, and watching immigration laws being ignored during a time when we are at war and being threatened with attacks on our homeland. On top of that Hillary's foreign policy is just scary.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I read the opening post, in her voice...

It made it quite entertaining.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The U.S had to choose which half of the # sandwich they would like for the next 4 years, it wasn't a good choice.

As a Brit, I think they chose the correct half.

Hillary is a bonafide Bilderberg who would have led the west to a full on war with Russia and obviously can't be trusted with secure information.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Hillary is a bonafide Bilderberg who would have led the west to a full on war with Russia and obviously can't be trusted with secure information.

But she would have been the first woman to lead us to war with Russia you sexist! Haha

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: angeldoll

bring it on snowflake.

my meme armory is ready for battle

I think you've mistaken me for someone else. I'm not a snowflake. Just articulate and well-studied. But if it makes you feel superior to put up cartoons, put them up. One does according to their ability.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

BTW...

I find the title of your OP *extremely* offensive.

How would you feel if I published something similar to what you just posted, except it would be about you based on *nothing* more than allegations.

Because that is *exactly* what you've done here.

Have fun with your name calling, totally unsubstantiated nonsense thread.

I'm out - on this thread and any future threads you may post as you're obviously a person who posts based on innuendo and emotion vs. truth or facts.

And I seek Veritas here. Not BS.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Your offended so what?

I was offended when trump made fun of a disabled reporter.

So what, if what i says offends you there is nothing i can do about that, i am not going to take it back because it offends your delicate sensibilities.

Also i have been trying very hard not to resort to name calling as i have said i think the use of inappropriate language by the left cost them the election.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think someone's been watching way too much tv media and has been *gulp* believing in it!

I don't really like any of our politicians but I gotta admit, I love how the Trump thing makes people kick and scream. I hoped he would win only for that one singular reason, because I'm sick of the Democrats point of view. They needed a serious wake up call.

I'm sick of Republicans too, believe me, but just not as much.
They're all idiots, just some are far more disgusting than others.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]

When it came down to the wire the choice was between Hillary and Trump, and if Trump really is as awful a character as is being said about him yet he still won, what does that tell you about the public's opinion of Hillary?

All the bad stuff coming out about Trump is relentless, and even after all that and everything else the public know about him, they still voted him for President and not Hillary.

They clearly think she's more of a dodgy character than he is.

And so do I.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have zero evidence to back this up

Ummm...Thank you so very much for this admission...

I appreciated it so much that it's my firstest ever signature...

Thank you good sir...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

BTW...

He's offended. Poor widdle hypocritical snowflake.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: chongo1

originally posted by: Kryties

Whos crying? I sure didn't start the thread.

You're the one crying about nasty foreigners having an opinion, not me.

Nope I said your opinion does not matter. And it doesn't. You dont have a voice in our election.

Well, given that this is an international forum, we all have the right to discuss events of international significance. But we're all really, really sorry that some of our opinions might make you feel bad.

Wow you guys are so easily offended. Your opinion does not make feel bad.

It just has 0 relevance .

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Also i have been trying very hard not to resort to name calling as i have said i think the use of inappropriate language by the left cost them the election.

No you haven't.

Your thread title is nothing but labeling someone with extremely defamatory and mostly untrue words.

He is rich but the rest of your labels are completely untrue.
You need proof but I haven't seen anything yet.

Turn off your TV, it's brainwashed you.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

BTW...

Wow when did this become the teenager crybaby fest?

link   

Likewise, your opinion has zero relevance.

See how that works?

link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Your thread title is nothing but labeling someone with extremely defamatory and mostly untrue words.

Quote me directly and in context using name calling.

I have a few choice names for trump but unless he is a member of ATS then i dont think I have used name calling against a member.
edit on 19-1-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

articulate and well studied eh?
ones abilities eh?

well looks like you failed memeology 101.

my abilities include
-offending all liberals in a 500m radius.
-job creation
-not whining like a baby(unless man flu)

trump has not taken office yet and has secured hundreds of thousand of jobs in theory, just by the power of his audacious threats and his nuclear backed twitter account
edit on 19-1-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Likewise, your opinion has zero relevance.

See how that works?
But I got to vote and I voted Trump so my opinion did matter..

See how that works?

link   

BTW...

He was being sarcastic to express how fake everyone is.

link   
"Rich"=Bad?

Sorry, I can't get past the first word of your title.

You should rub it in his face, and let everyone stay at your hotels for free.

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: added2

new topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join