It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

EVERYONE TO YOUR SAFE SPACES!
QUICK

Go have a meltdown on Twitter about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Would it not be more daft to think that there would be nothing wrong with a foreign state having blackmail information on the leader of America?
Didn't Obama march off the Britain and use a underhanded threat of you will have to go to the back of the economic line if you vote to leave the EU . He didn't have the dirt on the leader but it wasn't the leader that was going to make the decision . Ask yourself why the leader chose to follow the US into Iraq war . Did someone have the dirt and that dirt was used to take Britain to war . It sure wasn't any proof but there were a lot of accusations flying around . That is how the game is played in the west politically .

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Ain't that the truth? Trump supporters are so easily upset these days, they have to run put up little gif's to express themselves. I guess they have lost the use of written expression.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i wonder if the same people would still view our voting system as "broken" if it was hillary who won

its always the losing side that wants to change the system..... whether its democrat or republican

funny how that works huh....
edit on 19-1-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

wrong wrong wrong.

the swamp people were career politicians and lobbyists.

now trump cut out the middle men, installed billionaire businessmen and saved BILLIONS in payola and lobbying fees.

the lobbyists and pols are out of a job, and the rich businessmen are in charge, just like they always were, but without all the pesky parasites doing their bidding

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Quite correct, it is my opinion and one that I will never waver from and it is no more important than anyone else's.
When a reasonable Liberal wants to have a serious discussion, I am all for it but the nonsense in the OP of complete and utter fabricated accusations of racism and sexual assault are brought, I am going to say where is the proof?
No proof has been produced.....I will call it the ramblings of deranged Leftists.

Is your idea of a "reasonable Liberal" someone who agrees with everything you say? If that's the case why are you here? Just go stare at a mirror and have a debate with yourself.

I'm seeing plenty of reasonable posts from "liberals" on here, disregarding the one-liners and trolls from both sides. Feel free to search the thread again and respond to some of the well crafted posts, instead of lumping everyone into one basket.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: UKTruth

Sounds like you don't understand what the 'swamp' is.

Sure I do, it is the government positions that Trump has filled with the very people he promised to drain out of there.

You know, Wall Street and Republican insiders - "swamp creatures" like that.

Are you sure YOU know what the "swamp" is? I'm not sure you do.

As I suspected. You don't understand.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

bring it on snowflake.

my meme armory is ready for battle

link   
Trump is president of the United States of America and should be given respect because of the job he holds. I would not be saying too many bad things against him unless you have undeniable proof that he has done something illegal. That could land a person in hot water to do something like that, making a statement that possibly looks like a threat can get you investigated and arrested. They have built those big detainment camps for a reason, I can see they will be used in the near future to teach people a lesson. Freedom of speech does not protect you from repeating lies or threatening someone. We are legally responsible for things we say. Keep this in mind, nobody wants the Feds knocking on your door or freezing your finances because of possible terrorist connections.

We are talking about the President of the USA, whomever is in that position has protection more than most of you guys can comprehend. When a person is charged with Treason, your rights are restricted. I would like if people would think before they post, but then again I am a nobody. I like posting here, I do not want this site closed.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

"Are you sure YOU know what the "swamp" is? I'm not sure you do."

The "swamp" is much deeper than the elected government officials...I think the CIA is the real reason that everyone is complaining about America post WWII.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Enlighten me then, genius. What am I not understanding about Donald Trump promising to "Drain the Swamp" then going and hiring the very people he promised to get rid of?

Go on, enlighten us all. I await your response with eager anticipation.....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Well it is a fact that everywhere I go online, I have to call out Leftist stupidity.
It's become sort of a hobby, I really enjoy doing it.

Yet you forget that your idea of "leftist stupidity" is merely your own opinion. No offence, but your opinion isn't more important than the next persons, no matter how much you want it to be.

False.
In this instance, the OP is making specific claims with no evidence. Therefore, opinions that these claims should be validated with proof are much more relevant and important than yours.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Enlighten me then, genius. What am I not understanding about Donald Trump promising to "Drain the Swamp" then going and hiring the very people he promised to get rid of?

Go on, enlighten us all. I await your response with eager anticipation.....

Which people has he hired that he said he would 'get rid of'?

link   

originally posted by: dashen

wrong wrong wrong.

the swamp people were career politicians and lobbyists.

now trump cut out the middle men, installed billionaire businessmen and saved BILLIONS in payola and lobbying fees.

the lobbyists and pols are out of a job, and the rich businessmen are in charge, just like they always were, but without all the pesky parasites doing their bidding

Yeah, he installed Wall Street into their places. What could possibly go wrong there? (A hint for the slow: think G.F.C.)

link   

How is he racist id Jesse Jackson has said many times on video he has helped out minorities in new york?

How is he sexist if he built his company and filled the top administrative rolls with women before it was considered part of the norm?

And why call a consensual sexual encounter assault?

I don't expect you to respond to any of this as it is logic and you are going with Democrat play book page 12 section two which quotes "if you don't agree with someone, they must be racist or sexist".

Because God knows the Democrats haven't had any sexist perverts running for office.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

I don't understand why people keep asking this question. It's not very hard to understand.

The American people are angry and tired of the political class in America; and so much so that they would rather have a Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President than someone from the political class.

Now we can waist time an energy talking about the many faults of a Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy ... or we can find out and fix what's wrong with our political class so that America feels that they have a better choice then a Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President.
edit on 19-1-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

i am wondering why in the face of this they would still vote for him

Let's look at the other side of the coin.

Why would we have voted for Hillary Clinton and why would we still not be scared?

I know that is changing the intent of your OP, but your member name seems to allow for that.

Again a really good point.

I think though that goes into another topic.

a choice between hillary and trump was no real choice both were very unpopular candidates. The problem lies in how they got onto the ticket, the system that allowed that. I think the entire system of American "Democracy" needs to be changed. I say that not because trump won but because of how undemocratic the system is.

and yes i know America is a republic.

How Trump got on the ticket? How 'British' of you. THAT is just one advantage of the U.S. system over the Parliamentary system. Your parties control who becomes PM. Here anyone can run for President and much to the upset of the republican elites-a major reason why Trump won- the delegates agreed with him and shed the good old boy network.

That's how and thank goodness for that system.

The fact is, outside the Media and a very few states, Trump IS popular. If you read the threads and the number that support him on ATS you might be wise in gauging that popularity via ATS rather than the media...certainly not British media....

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

False.
In this instance, the OP is making specific claims with no evidence. Therefore, opinions that these claims should be validated with proof are much more relevant and important than yours.

Actually I believe the OP did provide evidence later.

Unlike the trolls who just came in to derail the thread and deliberately ignore the topic.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So far, with businesses rushing back to the US to rebuild the manufacturing infrastructure and job market or face 35% tariffs on their goods, nothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1

originally posted by: chongo1

Whos crying? I sure didn't start the thread.

You're the one crying about nasty foreigners having an opinion, not me.

Nope I said your opinion does not matter. And it doesn't. You dont have a voice in our election.

Well, given that this is an international forum, we all have the right to discuss events of international significance. But we're all really, really sorry that some of our opinions might make you feel bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join