It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rich, Racist, Rapist, Russian Spy for President...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+110 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have to ask.

Why.

Seriously this is not going to end well. Trump is a established racist, he has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and there is even a recording of him admitting to it. Not only that the former head of the Russian desk at SIS has said Russia has a blackmail dossier on Trump. He is not a nice guy, he has links to the mob, he has refused to pay some of his contractors, up until a few years ago he was the butt of all the jokes. He has ZERO experience of international diplomacy and public office and has made some very concerning statements regarding nuclear weapons.

After electing Bush for a second time the rest of the world thought you guys could not get any worse.

Yet now tomorrow this guy is going to moving into the whitehouse.

Why?

Its very hard as a outsider looking at this not to jump to some very unsettling assumptions both about the calibre of people who voted for him and the interference of external state actors in this election.

Are Americans not starting to panic a bit about what happens after tomorrow?

[SNIP]
edit on 1/19/2017 by kosmicjack because: off topic content removed by staff

+128 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yawn....ZZZZZZZZZZ.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Yawn....ZZZZZZZZZZ.

I find it quit disconcerting that you have that attitude some very serious accusations have been made against the next President that could compromise both the economic and national security America and that in turn would have far reaching consequences.

+45 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The left is starting to panic. They are literally setting themselves on fire. We can only hope that keeps up.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1

The left is starting to panic. They are literally setting themselves on fire. We can only hope that keeps up.

The entire political establishment should be panicking trump may have defeated the left but he could destroy the right.

+91 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have to ask.

Why.

Because every 4 years in America this thing called a presidential election happens. People go out and vote, and each state awards a certain amount of electoral votes to whichever candidate receives more votes. This time around it was Trump that won the most electoral votes.

That's why....stop watching cnn.

+112 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
How do you as a Brit telling Americans how crappy the next president is, in your opinion expect to be recieved? We fought a war or two over this "British Priveledge" condescension.

We booted you guys out over 200 years ago, we dont want your opinion.

I see unverified accusations from someone who has no business in deciding what Americans should or should not agree with.

edit on 1192017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Double post sorry!
edit on 1192017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

+76 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

We were only given two choices and this one was probably better than the pizza topping queen on the other side.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nothing is different, in 4 or 8 years it will have just been a different conductor driving the same train.

People should do themselves a favor and step away and spend their time on more valuable pursuits.

+90 more 
link   
lol - we have another one...

When you calm down from your fit, please let us know how you concluded that Trump is a racist, rapist, and Russian spy.
Unless you have additional information to the rest of us, those allegations are pretty serious for things not even remotely proven.
Do you have additional info, or did you just have a panic attack and # the bed?

edit on 19/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+74 more 
link   

why? Mostly because your assessments of others are nonsense and mob-derived, and many are simply sick of the condescending snobbery of those who can only pretend they are better than others, but on closer examination, are far worse.

+21 more 
link   

Trump is the Apocalypse, A-pack-of-lips. He opens his mouth without thinking. He also offends/ berates anyone who doesn't agree with him including world leaders; he will isolate the US on the world stage.

The way I see it, Trump is empowering Putin. An empowered Putin will empower Assad/ Syria in his efforts to strengthen Russia. Assad will empower some militant groups whom he supports. This may cause tensions with Saudi Arabia and or Israel as certain militant groups gain power or influence. It could lead to a hot mess in the M.E.

+72 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The entire political establishment should be panicking

That is why he was elected.

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
All of those elaborate false narratives in one title, wow putting the extra effort into your triggered moment.

Trump destroys all opposition with a simple tweet, a short one liner.
Fake News.
Crooked Hillary.
Lying Ted.
Low energy Jeb.

All on the trash heap of failed opposition.
Your collection of their wreaked debris doesn't contain anything that could even mess up Trumps trademark hairdo.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1

Advocating violence on your political opponents?

Methinks we are seeing the beginnings of a dictatorship.

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
lol - we have another one...

Didn't I already rebut that with the proven image of you?

+28 more 
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

So because I am British that means that i cannot have a opinion on this?

Why does my nationality matter.

You are not Syrian does that mean your views on Syria are somehow diminished, of course not!

Yes I am British now can we move on from that.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
How do you as a Brit telling Americans how crappy the next president is, in your opinion expect to be recieved? We fought a war or two over this "British Priveledge" condescension.

I see unverified accusations from someone who has no business in deciding what Americans should or should not agree with.

Deosn't he have some soccer to watch or something?

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

If America hadn't have stuck its nose into world affairs for the last several decades we "foreigners" might care what you think.

Go have a cry on Twitter about it.

edit on 19/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join