It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
WTH did CNN just broadcast a "people to kill list?"

Since Pence is hated as much, if not more than Trump, I guess CNN wants to be clear who exactly needs killing. I mean on the off chance something were to happen, the maniac should be well informed/thorough.

Rahm's comment, "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste" comes to mind. I'd watch closely for Obama to suddenly duck out or forego the ceremony altogether. What a load of crap.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Go through my posts. Trump riding the pedo plane, Ted Nuggent draft dodger, and Rush Limbaugh being a blow hard. Those are a few "objective" threads I seem to remember.

Try again

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
If P.E. Trump is assassinated, I'll bet ya it will be a CIA coup. What these useful CIA idiots don't realize is that the Russians will be immediately identified as the perpetrators and probably an almost instant nuclear response will be launched at Russia. Putin will be watching via several means so as not to be snookered by the CIA and the instant he sees Trump assassinated, he will most probably immediately launch nukes at us, knowing the US will have our nukes on the way.

This will be a lose, lose, LOSE situation all around.

If the CIA were real patriots, they will stand down.

I'm hoping this is only yellow journalism at its worse...

The American people would be smart enough to know that Putin and Trump are too buddy buddy for the Russians to be responsible for something like that.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Ah, so they were dealing in high fantasy then?

The average American IQ ranges between 90 and 100. Individuals with IQ scores between 160 and 165 are considered extraordinary geniuses, and those with scores of 145 to 179 are considered geniuses. A score of 115 to 144 is considered above average, and scores between 85 and 114 are considered average.

Refernce.com

Meaning half the people have lower IQ than the above...scary when you think of it that way isn't it? No wonder they're (CNN) is still in business.

I should show this to my boss.

It appears that I'm due a very large raise. Not an "extraordinarily" large raise, but one that is more than "above average".

edit on 1/19/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Partially incorrect. The designated survivor is indeed appointed by the president and is in the line of succession. Source even if temporarily.

This year they are:

January 12, 2016 State of the Union
Orrin Hatch (R-UT) President Pro Tempore of the Senate [40]
Jeh Johnson Secretary of Homeland Security [41]

If it happens before the Inauguration, Jeh Johnson becomes the president. If it happens after, Orrin Hatch becomes the president.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Don't worry about it, CNN is a fake news propaganda outlet - they have about as much credibility as Hillarys sworn oath to the FBI.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So in other words CNN is already planning the replacement of Presidential candidate Trump death

CNN needs top be hacked to extinction.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is a difference between Bias and Propaganda. It is a fine line, but it exists nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

This, along with a few other things that have been in the news, makes me wonder if something big will happen at the inauguration. Like 9/11 big. This will probably be the most watched inauguration in quite some time going by how hotly contested this past election cycle has been.

What better way to make sure the deep state gets its agenda pushed through than to have something happen while everyone is watching that requires a response?

We already know several key democrats will be avoiding the ceremony; do they know something?
edit on 19-1-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: ? not .

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Bikers for Trump should be posting vigils not only in Washington but also Atlanta Georgia if any bs goes down CNN will need to be taken off the air,forcibly,they have been war gaming these scenarios according to Alex Jones

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The are subconsciously programming unstable or even mind controlled people.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Donning my tin hat:

A U.S. military satellite designed to detect enemy missiles is scheduled to launch Thursday evening (Jan. 19), and you can watch the liftoff live online.
SBIRS Geo-3 was originally supposed to launch in October 2016, but the liftoff was delayed while Lockheed investigated an issue with an engine component. This issue arose on an unrelated satellite that features the same component, not SBIRS Geo-3 itself, Lockheed representatives have said; the latter satellite has been given a clean bill of health.

Space.com

Most likely a completely unrelated incident.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The CNN story is going to trigger the left over MKULTRA human test subjects.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I does sounds like a physiological programing to me, only those that can see the crap that is been manufactured and very obviously ingrained into those with weak and unstable minds.

This entities like CNN and whatever crap is behind it, pushing for chaos, death and violence should be banned from the general public.

They are playing a dangerous mind game against innocent civilians that have nothing to do with their dirty agendas.

They have no regards for the safety of those that will not fall under the spell they are trying to conjure over derailed minds.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I saw a poll this morning that even 20 per cent of Republicans believe the MSM bs about Russians etc

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
My God they're desperate.

desperate, no

sick,twisted,insane, yes

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Distractions abound...this is when everyone should be looking for what they do not want anyone to pay attention to.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Believe me, I wish they were as friendly as you say they are. There is only mutual respect between Putin and Trump exactly the respect that's between Netanyahu and Trump. No more, no less.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

40 years ago they would have lost their broadcast license for this kind of stuff but in Obama`s America this sick,twisted,morbid fantasizing, on the air, is what passes for news.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Distractions abound...this is when everyone should be looking for what they do not want anyone to pay attention to.

Exactly and ive been saying that for years as well....

Without exception , EVERY TIME something like this happens, something horrible is happening in the background, youd think as a whole we would stop eating it up and go "Ok thats nice, what is really going on"

David Copperfield government....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join