It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Wow

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
wtf you talking about they were telling the people that hillary had enough electoral vote weeks before election . how can you go on live tv and state a candidate has already won an election weeks ahead of the election?all they have done in last year is slander trump and dismiss any legations against hillary or democratic party that is how they earned title clinton news network. when info cam out that dems were going to choose hillary no matter who won the primary they dismissed it. when proof came out that hillary was bought and paid for by saudis they ignored it. but crap from 20 years ago about trump they jumped on like they had a stack of evidence it was true. by the way those legations turned out to be false,.
i say if i was trump i would send fcc and fbi to investigate cnn to see what is going on there

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

i say if i was trump i would send fcc and fbi to investigate cnn to see what is going on there

There was a reason he brought the misrepresentation of news up when he addressed the CIA on his first whole day in office. There is a reason Sean Spicer addressed this same issue when he called his first press briefing.

Something is amiss and they know it. CNN's coverage of the campaigns, the inauguration crowd, and many many other things are in the spotlight now. This is not just mistakes. There is something very serious going on at the Soros...I mean the CrookedNewsNetwork. It's out in the open now...in the public and before the CIA, and in your face to the press.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Think he's going to have CNN investigated?
Perhaps he's forcibly going to come out against the TimeWarner/CNN merger w/AT&T?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Perhaps he's forcibly going to come out against the TimeWarner/CNN merger w/AT&T?

There are so many tentacles it's hard to predict.

Check your pm.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I hope he does... there is plenty in wikileaks to prove press collusion with govt. already.
I suspect if he dug deeper he might find some money changing hands.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join