It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: veracity

No an an analogy is saying apple and oranges- that is an analogy.

Hitler is a poor analogy to Trump. Especially because Trump hasn't been president yet.

How about you take a breath and think just a bit.

I agree we have to give him an actual chance, but the cards he is dealing (figure of speech) don't look so good for America. Hey, as gross, shady and psychologically whacked that he is, he could pull the Universal Healthcare card and everyone could win. I will gladly admit I am wrong if he actually makes America better.

Building a wall and mass deportations does NOT make America better though but hey, he's a proven liar, who knows what cards he's holding.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: veracity
I do not like how I can say this about another human being, however, if Trump was assassinated it would be for the better of the country.

If I were him, I would not have an inauguration ball but his ego would never allow that.

I just hope for the best.

Just preserving this quote from another member (NOT me), to illustrate just one example of the "veracity" of my previous statement!

ummm...THanks?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I do not like how I can say this about another human being, however, if Trump was assassinated it would be for the better of the country.

If I were him, I would not have an inauguration ball but his ego would never allow that.

Just preserving this quote from another member (NOT me), to illustrate just one example of the "veracity" of my previous statement!

ummm...THanks?

Did you really say you hoped that Trump was assassinated?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Why would deporting illegals out of the country be a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

ummm...THanks?

lol, twist it anyway you want, I actually said something along the lines of I don't want him to die, but the Trumpters will see it the way they want...Tis how they process all issues...twist it until it fits their own beliefs.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

For one...I believe the breaking up of any family is bad.

You can google search "liberal viewpoints on deportation" if you want more.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

ummm...THanks?

lol, twist it anyway you want, I actually said something along the lines of I don't want him to die, but the Trumpters will see it the way they want...Tis how they process all issues...twist it until it fits their own beliefs.

I read that you said it would be best if he was assassinated and that you hope for the best.
Pretty sick.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

ummm...THanks?

I read that you said it would be best if he was assassinated and that you hope for the best.
Pretty sick.

lol, twisty twist.

more into my mind to try and untwist your fallacies:

I can empathize with these fictional assassinators IF and only IF there is something we do not know about and having Trump as our president will be detrimental to the United States. I am not pulling this out of by as# by the way, something is going on, how huge it is...no one knows. I would NOT be able to empathize if he is being assassinated just so there can be another lib ruler. That is NOT acceptable in my mind.

When I said I hope for the best...it means just that...hope for the best. Twist it any way you want, tis what you guys are good at. Tis why you are so mis-informed

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You said it. Don't lie.

You think he's a danger to the country? No. He may be a danger to the illegally-operating factions that some of you equate to our country, but he is a blessing to our country.

Your hateful mean-spirited hope for his death is unconscionable.

edit on 20-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You said it. Don't lie.

You think he's a danger to the country? No. He may be a danger to the illegally-operating factions that some of you equate to our country, but he is a blessing to our country.

You are going to believe what you want so...I will not argue with you

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You said it. Don't lie.

You are going to believe what you want so...I will not argue with you

Best not to after your sick outburst.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Being that Obama has stated many times that he is not leaving the White House, it wouldn't be any surprise if he declares martial law or pulls some other stunt to prevent Trump from being inaugurated as our next POTUS. Obama is up to a lot of things right now...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NoobXero07

Being that Obama has stated many times that he is not leaving the White House

What?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoobXero07
Being that Obama has stated many times that he is not leaving the White House, it wouldn't be any surprise if he declares martial law or pulls some other stunt to prevent Trump from being inaugurated as our next POTUS. Obama is up to a lot of things right now...

1. Obama never said any such thing.
2. The inauguration is over now mate. Just a hint.

Nothing happened. What a shock. Far right nuts making up nonsense. Who'da thunk?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: ganjoa

I actually quite like Designated Survivor.

Better than the Kardashian celebrity reality crap that infests our screens these days.

I will heartily concur with your assessment of TV programming! Another glorious season of Swamp People back by popular demand!

but
I have no particular dislike for either Keifer Sutherland or Designated Survivor, the show just didn't keep my interest.
Some actors do presidents okay - Jack Nicholson was hilarious - maybe Christopher Walken, Norman Reedus, Danny Trejo or Jeff Goldblum - any one of those guys would make a great "anti-establishment" prez on TV.

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So give the family the choice to stay together. They can all go with the illegal family member and work to return when that member has legal status.

The long and short of it is this -- people who come here illegally are breaking a law, and if you get involved with someone knowing they are not here legally (or a criminal of any sort really), this is the can of worms you are inviting for yourself and any offspring you might have. They made that choice.

You might as well be saying we can't send a thief to prison because it would break up a family to do so.
edit on 21-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So give the family the choice to stay together. They can all go with the illegal family member and work to return when that member has legal status.

The long and short of it is this -- people who come here illegally are breaking a law, and if you get involved with someone knowing they are not here legally (or a criminal of any sort really), this is the can of worms you are inviting for yourself and any offspring you might have. They made that choice.

You might as well be saying we can't send a thief to prison because it would break up a family to do so.

Agreed. This is why DACA should also be repealed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nice try CNN Trump is president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Norman Reedus? As long as he's got his crossbow...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoobXero07

Ooops.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join