It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It falls into the crowd. Mass panic. Especially if it looks like a pressure cooker.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A quad does not look like a pressure cooker.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Phage

It falls into the crowd. Mass panic. Especially if it looks like a pressure cooker.

LOL so we've gone from drones to lobbing pressure cookers?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes, it does.

That, however, is not the job of the Secret Service, especially the protection detail around the President. Their only job is to get the President to safety as expeditiously as possible.

That's cold, but that's the way it is. To the Secret Service, one life does outweigh the lives of many.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That article is criminal.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A quad does not look like a pressure cooker.

Can a drone operate when it's raining? 100% chance of rain at inauguration time.
Source: forecast.weather.gov...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

That's cold, but that's the way it is. To the Secret Service, one life does outweigh the lives of many.

Otherwise known as "Collateral Damage".

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I reported the CNN video on youtube for inciting terrorism.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Can a drone operate when it's raining?

Yeah.

Flying pressure cooker!
edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I appears they may be "standing down"..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Kind of a cold name for a horrible event. But, yes.

I'm going to pray most fervently that nothing even remotely like that is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Agreed.

An assassination (failed or otherwise) would be far worse than anything the new administration can do.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Kind of a cold name for a horrible event. But, yes.

I'm going to pray most fervently that nothing even remotely like that is going to happen.

Oh absolutely. I am certainly not advocating for, or hoping anything like that will happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: roadgravel

Obama did a poor job. Seems that does matter. If you are suggesting this is a zero sum game, i think you are incorrect.

I am not referring to politicians. It about the citizens and what is being displayed in place like this site.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
CNN to English Translation:

"Hey all you left-wing nut cases! If you want to get something back that is closer to Obama and Hillary...here is what you do. Kill Trump and Pence before they are sworn in. You can do so on Friday in Washington DC and there will be lots of people, crowds of liberals already causing problems so you might actually get away with it."

First...that should be illegal. Second...I'm shocked they didn't provide weapons suggestions and 3d layouts of the area downloadable to your phone for the potential killer(s).

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
It would be Ryan for a short while if before the inauguration but it would be Pence. No liberal appointee at all.

They were talking about a situation where the entire inauguration was taken out. The whole lot of them - as was the case in the tv show they referenced.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

That's why there will be a number of the folks in the line of succession, namely I'm assuming, the Speaker and President pro tempor, who will not be present at the ceremony. Just in case something God awful happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I hope so.

Because this is getting ridiculous on their part. Actually it's gone beyond getting...it is.

Yet the insults, and assorted other nonsense continue unabated.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Unity_99
It would be Ryan for a short while if before the inauguration but it would be Pence. No liberal appointee at all.

They were talking about a situation where the entire inauguration was taken out. The whole lot of them - as was the case in the tv show they referenced.

True for the video. But some are also basing it on the thread title. But we all know that thread titles and actual topic intention/fact usually differ here.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join