It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac

Libertarian? Or liberal?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I haven't seen hate for the not full in for Trump. But there is video after video on You tube about the riots-ass kickings and comparison to Hitler for the pro Trumpers.
edit on 19-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I haven't seen hate for the non Trump. But there is video after video on You tube about the riots-ass kickings and comparison to Hitler.

Read any threads here? You don't think name calling and all that other crap isn't fueled by hate?

It's both sides go at each other.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I have read the posts, and I see alot more in the way of name calling from anti Trumpers.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The problem doesn't work on a he who does the least wins or visa versus.

What is happening in the US is quite sad. There has always been political differences but it sure seems to have gotten much worse.

I'm hoping the situation gets better.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Sillyolme

Take one second out of you hurry to yell fake news from the roof top and watch the video.

Didn't take long for CTR to show up

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted in this thread yet.

CNBC Tweets JFK reminder to Trump

Blatant as can be. This is incitement at the very least, it's threatening on the cool.
edit on 19-1-2017 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: becomingaware

WTabsoluteF?!?

That's not ominous or anything at all, is it?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I have not seen that, but I am not surprised.

Anti Trumpers are still shell shocked that HRC lost, and want what they want. And turn ugly when they don't get it.

edit on 19-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Weirdos... They are so sad that they lost that they are wasting their Soros money on pipedream segments. Wtf...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
If Trump is killed, Pence becomes the president. Do those idiots have no concept of the line of succession?

If a winning Presidential candidate dies or becomes incapacitated between the counting of electoral votes in Congress and the inauguration, the Vice President elect will become President, according to Section 3 of the 20th Amendment.

U.S. National Archives

Now if something happens at the inauguration, say a nuke goes off and kills everyone there (so be on the lookout for Obama finding a way to weasel out of being there), then we have a whole other kettle of fish...

Thank you. I expect mostly nonsense from CNN amd Fox (which is why my only exposure to them is filtered through the fine folks right here at ATS, but this one...wow!

Besides being wildly inappropriate, I didn't think they would actually run with a story that every American who made it through probably 4th grade knows is completely and totally false, so I thought maybe I was actually either really, really stupid or getting sudden early-onset late-stage senility.

I wasn't sure whether to search for proof they're wrong, call 911 before the last neurons stopped functioning, or search for an elementary school civics tutor to get me up to speed with the 10 year olds. Thankfully, it turns out they were wrong and myself and probably 300 million other Americans are right.

I'm long-winding this one because I'm so shocked - not only that CNN ran with this story, but that such a bizarre story with no basis in reality whatsoever even managed to pop into someone's head! It's the equivalent of someone saying, "If a car's tire blows out, you just replace it with a triangular stone." And then CNN reports it, and there are people who actually believe it to be true. WTGDF?!

I'm not a Republican, nor a rabid Trump supporter (more like a cautious, suspicious observer with an open mind), but I think CNN should close their doors over this. Not by force, simply out of sheer embarassment.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think everyone is missing something. A designated survivor is someone who is in the presidential line of secession Who is put in a remote secure location. It does NOT elevate that person to next in line. If the VP is able to take the office then he is President, next is the Speaker of the House, then the President Pro Tem of the Senate and so on as per the Constitution. a reply to: raymundoko

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: veracity

Irresponsible and caustic reporting from CNN has caused me to boycott their web page, let alone wasting time watching it on TV. They can pack pine cones where the Sun does not shine.

Even if I thought CNN was the most worthwhile reading on the web, I wouldn't visit their website. Its AWFUL. Clickbait trash ads everywhere. Videos sloooowwly loading all over the place. It's just an absolute, un-usable mess - mostly filled with videos that could and should be replaced with text articles

Please, CNN, close forever. Maybe Fox will follow if you do. The world, overall, would be better if both closed up shop.

I feel bad for people who are old enough to trust the news.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Good point - maybe they made that clear in the video - I admit I didn't watch it, but even if they did, it still seems in awfully poor taste at best. It would be the kind of report that should be aired if that happens. As it stands, this reminds me of the stuff pro-life extremists put out there hoping to encourage nutcases to attack abortion clinics.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: veracity

Irresponsible and caustic reporting from CNN has caused me to boycott their web page, let alone wasting time watching it on TV. They can pack pine cones where the Sun does not shine.

Even if I thought CNN was the most worthwhile reading on the web, I wouldn't visit their website. Its AWFUL. Clickbait trash ads everywhere. Videos sloooowwly loading all over the place. It's just an absolute, un-usable mess - mostly filled with videos that could and should be replaced with text articles

Please, CNN, close forever. Maybe Fox will follow if you do. The world, overall, would be better if both closed up shop.

I feel bad for people who are old enough to trust the news.

Agree on the CNN website, add the recent content and simile the toilet bowl. I know Fox takes liberties and stretches things a bit, but still viable for me. A lot of us old guys actually have witnessed both the increase and the deterioration of news media, so we do not trust anything.
edit on 19-1-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Nah, I don't hate them. I am just busy laughing at the ones who are frothing at the mouth.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The liability on this website, its owners, operators (moderators) and even some of the members, from just some the statements made here on this thread alone, is just beyond STAGGERING!!!!!

There has been serious discussion wantonly wishing for the assassination or untimely death from unnatural causes of a freely elected leader of the most powerful country in the free World!!

It's absolutely STUPENDOUS, disappointing beyond description and, quite frankly, dangerous beyond imagination!!

This thread started out with the OP pointing out an absolutely bogus and sensational "story" by the MSM (CNN in this case). From there, members here have openly acknowledged their desires to see the theme of the CNN story be carried out in reality. If this wasn't enough, these same members and others have gone on to justify these beliefs by comparing the newly elected President of the United States of America to the most despicable, genocidal and psychotic war-criminal in recorded history, Adolf Hitler (who systematically MURDERD 6 MILLION people for a political cause).

And these comparisons come with absolutely ZERO basis in fact. The SICK and TWISTED people who wish these things deserve to rot in the misery of their own failed lives and existence for all eternity! It is simply beyond comprehensible that a segement, ANY segment, of an otherwise "civilized" society could ever wish such a thing on their own country. It's incomprehensible!!

There is absolutely NO excuse for allowing such ill-mannered and seditious banter here. NONE! I have a pretty high level of tolerance, but this goes far, far, beyond those limits.

Rumor, conjecture and insults are one thing...wonton DEATH threats (or complicity with the same) are something altogether different!!

I will honestly be shocked if this thread (or at least some of the posts on it) lasts another 24 hours. And, if it does, WOW, I hope someone's got some pretty damn awesome attorneys!! Absolutely UN-BELIEVABLE!!!

Opinions are one thing, but open acknowledgement/welcoming of sedition and similar activities is (there's not even a word for it)...just beyond imaginable!!

I am at a loss for further words!! Some of you should be ASHAMED (and in JAIL)!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 1/19/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
DP

edit on 1/19/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Then EVERY liberal protester will be IMMEDIATELY pulled apart by MOTORCYCLES!
AS IN drawn and quartered then unrinated on...(DON'T look at ME, I didn't go)

Both are EQUALLY as likely.

edit on 19-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You have to wonder about the mindset there. Is the post still up, and is that CNBC's official page? I don't twitter, so I don't know who is who in that 'verse.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join