It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
CNN is talking about a attack at the inauguration where Trump is no longer in the picture. They are more than happy to talk about the Obama Admin taking control of the WH. I can't imagine this going on right before Obama's swearing in.

CNN has been criticized for airing a report which revealed that an Obama appointee would become president if Donald Trump was killed during an attack on the inauguration tomorrow.

Entitled Disaster could put Obama cabinet member in Oval Office, the report admits that there is no specific threat targeting the inauguration, but goes on to speculate about “who would be in charge if an attack hit the incoming president….just as the transfer of power is underway”.

CNN's report goes on to point out that Tom Shannon would more than likely take power, he is a Obama appointee for Under Secretary for Political Affairs. Is this cheer leading and inappropriate?

www.infowars.com...
The report emphasizes that “a president from the prior administration” will take power if there is an attack due to the fact that none of Trump’s cabinet secretaries have been confirmed yet.

According to CNN, the designated presidential successor is likely to be Tom Shannon, the Under Secretary For Political Affairs, and an Obama appointee.

Here is the heavily thumbs down video from CNN.

+42 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
My God they're desperate.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Trump needs to be in a bullet proof 'Pope mobile' until he is sworn in

CNN jumped the shark long ago, it is nothing but down for them now and they know it.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

CNN and Obama together, I don't need to say more.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Was watching yesterday when that was broadcast posted about it in another thread...

originally posted by: ausername
Surreal, just watching CNN (for perspective)

"After the break, if disaster strikes the inauguration"....

Still on commercial.

Back from break...

"Disaster could put Obama cabinet member in oval office"...

I was literally scratching my head on that one.

WTF

ETA video link..

youtu.be...

edit on 19-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

And ready to blame the Russians again.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
so the quote clearly says

"Entitled Disaster could put Obama cabinet member in Oval Office, the report admits that there is no specific threat targeting the inauguration, but goes on to speculate about “who would be in charge if an attack hit the incoming president….just as the transfer of power is underway"

hmmm... i think if the parties were swapped the thread title would be " Dem snowflakes triggered and cry over a hypothetical context from a fox news report"

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think this is more than desperate.

Can you imagine this going on with Obama taking the oath today?

This is not going to win points with Trump who is for better or worse a person who will punish CNN for this.

link   
haha... talk about keeping up a train of thought. Did any media do the same video back in 2008?

With revelations of Project Veritas, the Al Sharpton hack, Schwartz stepping down during the inauguration and just the general attitude amongst the public, it all feels like people won't admit it, but are hoping that something monumental will go down.... dare I say it without being flagged?? That Trump and his head cabinet will be killed shortly after the inauguration.
edit on 19/1/17 by flice because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

And ready to blame the Russians again.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You have to wonder if the country would break itself apart if that went down? Put another way I would expect blood shed sooner or later... I bet the post count would go way up around here one way or the other.. Writing is a way of releasing frustrations for some even though nothing seems to be changed or accomplished.

I wonder if CNN and their CIA/HRC buddies are not pushing and hoping some mentally deficient retard gets to Trump..?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

There is a little bit of, well, a not little bit.

There is a whole lot of anti American going on in the weaponized media. They are going to loose their jobs. This is going to put CNN out of business.

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How is something like this not viewed as sedition by CNN???

Why stop there, why not a "How to" video as well???

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If Trump is killed, Pence becomes the president. Do those idiots have no concept of the line of succession?

If a winning Presidential candidate dies or becomes incapacitated between the counting of electoral votes in Congress and the inauguration, the Vice President elect will become President, according to Section 3 of the 20th Amendment.

U.S. National Archives

Now if something happens at the inauguration, say a nuke goes off and kills everyone there (so be on the lookout for Obama finding a way to weasel out of being there), then we have a whole other kettle of fish...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You think that, that's OK.

But did it happen?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
If Trump is killed, Pence becomes the president. Do those idiots have no concept of the line of succession?

If a winning Presidential candidate dies or becomes incapacitated between the counting of electoral votes in Congress and the inauguration, the Vice President elect will become President, according to Section 3 of the 20th Amendment.

U.S. National Archives

Now if something happens at the inauguration, say a nuke goes off and kills everyone there (so be on the lookout for Obama finding a way to weasel out of being there), then we have a whole other kettle of fish...

Well... you can bet yourself that the CNN had every reason to report the way that they did.... they weren't wrong, they just weren't entirely right either. And that served a purpose.... keep up the heat in the maniac minds of leftist snowflake psychopaths who can't deal with an election not going the way they wanted it to.

(this coming from a leftist.... who can deal with an election result)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
No pence would be.

link   
dp
edit on 19-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Or a person that doesn't remember even going to the inauguration, let alone doing anything. He is recalling all this while sitting in a small brick room with a big one way mirror being "interviewed".

I wonder if CNN and their CIA/HRC buddies are not pushing and hoping some mentally deficient retard gets to Trump..?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join