It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terhan Building Collapse Due To Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I know there can be little comparison to WTC1 and 2 towers as this building is / was only 17 stories high and i have not got a clue about its construction methods or materials used.

However, it looks like buildings can collapse into their own footprint (pretty much so in this instance) due to fire.

Thoughts go to all that perished today and their loved ones.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

You can clearly see the directed energy weapon that vaporized the steel and concrete!

Kidding aside, nice find.

Looks hauntingly familiar.

So much for the "no building has ever collapsed" argument.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Just heard this on NPR and the report sounded like a desperate hit piece on 9/11 Truth.

NIST: "SEE! LOOK IT CAN HAPPEN!!!"

Odd timing for sure as the floodgates open on previously classified info from CIA et al. and a new admin taking the helm tomorrow...

🤔🤔🤔

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Can't get NPR over here (I dont think anyway)

I'm surprised at NIST for saying that (in that way) as justification for their analysis of 911

Strange day indeed

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I know there can be little comparison to WTC1 and 2 towers as this building is / was only 17 stories high and i have not got a clue about its construction methods or materials used.

not only that, i can just imagine the corruption in the inspection of said construction methods or materials used.
can anyone say payola.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

not only that, i can just imagine the corruption in the inspection of said construction methods or materials used.
can anyone say payola.

Yep, there's a thing i had not even considered, dunno how true it may be either

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Buildings in these armpit countries are hardly built to the same standards, so this building coming down is not surprising or even unusual. Have no idea about the WTC though.

Tragic. In the video you can see what looks like the firefighter booms getting knocked over.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Just heard this on NPR and the report sounded like a desperate hit piece on 9/11 Truth.

NIST: "SEE! LOOK IT CAN HAPPEN!!!"

Odd timing for sure as the floodgates open on previously classified info from CIA et al. and a new admin taking the helm tomorrow...

🤔🤔🤔

Did NIST actually come out with that? The Tehran building had undisclosed safety issues anyway.
edit on 19-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

www.independent.co.uk... 7534681.html

The tower was built in the early 1960s by Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian and named after his plastics manufacturing company.

Prominent Iranian businessman Habib Elghanian was executed after an Islamic court convicted him of being a 'Zionist spy.' read more: www.haaretz.com...

I'm not sure what's going on there but it looks like a bit too much blowing out to be a straightforward collapse.

Firemen have a tough job. Sometimes too tough.

edit on 19 1 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Buildings in these armpit countries are hardly built to the same standards, so this building coming down is not surprising or even unusual.

But having a skyscraper that had a 757 impact at high speed and out of control fires on many floors collapse is surprising and unusual?

ok......

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I know next to nothing about that building...it's history. Maybe it's not simply bricks/mortar?
But I do know that in the segment I saw on my local news channel it showed scaffolding climbing one of the exterior walls...

It is not being mistaken for the fireman's ladder either. The ladder was positioned facing the wall with scaffolding from ground to top level...A main support for the scaffolding was the last thing to fall in the op video.

Was it under construction? Why the scaffolding if not to retro-fit the building with reinforcement? Earthquakes in the region topple brick buildings, this was being retro-fitted with reinforcement due to it being a brick structure?

Brick structures tend to topple when the fire weakens the rock?

So to me the tragedy that it is; first responders put themselves in the line of danger despite whatever odds they are faced with, they don't go belly up and run away. It's a sad loss no matter where we live.
Were the rest of the injured; tradesmen working to get the building retro-fitted and a fire broke out as a result of negligence or what have you?

I wonder the motive behind pointing at tragedy and steering the story away from the truth of the matter?

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Tragic. In the video you can see what looks like the firefighter booms getting knocked over.

My conclusion as well, only one remained standing as far as i can tell.

Not a nice way to go

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Stosh: Huh? We aren't talking about WTC. I never said a plane hitting a building was common (although supposedly it was thought of as an issue in high rise construction). A B-25 hit the Empire State Building in 1945.

I said it isn't uncommon for buildings to collapse in countries where building standards are suspect. This is why earthquakes and other disasters are so deadly in those countries as buildings fall like a house of cards as they are poorly constructed.
edit on 19-1-2017 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Apologies for taking your post the wrong way and inferring more than what you meant.

I do agree with your statement Edumakated.

edit on 1 19 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
OH i can hear it now. Those zionist who built this building caused the fire and its collapse.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There's a huge different between the collapse of the WTC and this building.

The WTC had the entire building (for all 3 towers) collapse together at once, including the entire exterior, which had beams on the exterior as support.

This building had an internal collapse with a gradual collapse of the exteriors, different exteriors collapsing in different directions and at different times.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I heard it said... the building was going to be a Mall ... the existing tall square building was to be the central spire/tower with offices in a prestigious setting when done
the shopping areas surrounding the central tower was to be the Mall & concourse...

I don't know how reliable the '14 storie Mall' tale is, but as businesses in the USA & Europe are fleeing Malls it is weird that Iran is developing a 14 Storie Mall

those puffs of smoke & debris belching out immediately before the collapse are the same things at the 911 events---
2 towers and 1 building

I don't think the demo'ed building had a secretive cleaning crew climbing over ever nook-&-cranny at Terhan like the Twin Towers did immediately before 9-11 in NYC (covertly planting steel melting beam cutting, super hot Nano-Thermite on all key positions of columns in the towers)

edit on th31148488089219542017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

For WTC 1 and 2, large sections of vertical columns were left standing seconds on end after the complete floor structures collapsed.

Definitely for WTC 2, there was inward bowing of the outer vertical columns then the collapse initiation. Similar to Plasco.
www.metabunk.org...

top topics

join