It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like I have a black cloud hanging over my head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I really think that should be a thread on it's own. It's just so true and where many, including myself, go wrong. I have to keep reminding myself that everything, every possibility, is already available and my thoughts bring it home. Fear is the mind killer, as they say. It's a trap!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Would you make the thread?

I really hesitated to mention Peter Pan and the fairy dust but it was what helped me in the early days. After a while thinking positively really does become a habit but reminders never hurt.

Also, OP, try living in the Now. Don't dwell on past hurts or future catastrophes. Focus on the moment and what you are doing.

Never wish you were somewhere else, doing something else. Put your all into now this minute, even if it's cold and you just got soaked.

ETA - this is vitally important, never, ever ask what's next. You might as well put out the welcome mat. Seriously, don't do it.

edit on 19-1-2017 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Deer kill should be covered by comp. which might not have a deductible. I have zero deductible on comp but two hundred fifty deductible on broad form collision.

Call your agent.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've been through horrid situation where I had hit rock bottom then had to climb out. It's truly possible but never easy. Also, you may never go back to the best of situation, maybe a step below or with any luck, far ahead.

Sending positive vibes and regards to you.

I believe a lot of people are going through similar now with very few jobs options, living paycheck to paycheck on means that don't support the household, as well as the rising debt(Wow, see the US debt law suite on fraudulent student loans.), on top of that depression, poverty, homelessness, etc. can set in. Makes for a very unhealthy and declining society. Younger people of today are the first in recent history to not make as much money and have homes as their parents did.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join