It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out-of-Place Artifacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
An Out-of-place artifact is found in an unusual context by being "too advanced" or showing "human presence" before humans were known to exist. It makes me wonder, what else is out there not yet found.

Why is this stuff not in the mainstream, what are they hidding?

edit on 19-1-2017 by mahdd because: Post edit

edit on 19-1-2017 by mahdd because: Grammar

edit on 19-1-2017 by mahdd because: Grammar 2

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Lots of threads on Ooparts here . Your video is not working.
edit on 19-1-2017 by chongo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I am new here, how do I edit the post? a reply to: chongo1

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahdd

Click edit then edit it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thank's chongo1

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chongo1

Click edit then edit it.

Well that clears that up then!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: chongo1

Click edit then edit it.

Well that clears that up then!

Yeah, LOL. Took me a while to find the button...

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Going to watch this tomorrow. I have always been fascinated by this subject!

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mahdd

"What are they hiding?"

They are hiding the horrible truth of human history that is nothing like we have been telling ourselves.
The questions of the reality and validity of ooparts were rather shadowy before serious thought was put into the other questions about the reality and validity of UFOs. Once the UFO became impossible to ignore by every one (except governments and science) than the obvious connections were made.

It would be ludicrous to imagine that it just happened that as mankind developed unimaginable nuclear devices for destruction that the ETs suddenly discovered us and took a continued interest from then on.

We don't know exactly what roles earlier contact played in human development, but the ooparts give evidence that there was early technology and scientific doings in the distant past.

We currently consider a rather recent segment of human history as the Dark Ages. It may be the case that period is nothing compared to the actual situation that lasted thousands of years. It would appear that there was a blooming of humanity at a certain early age in our civilizations and that basically all was lost for some reason and vast areas of technological skills and libraries of knowledge were abandoned or destroyed.

At this stage, the primary question is what happened? Was it an entirely natural, unavoidable calamity, the simple collapse of unsteady civilizations or a determined eradication of undesirables by the visitors?

My unschooled personal view is that the dawn of rationality by the early Greeks and others was a step up--perhaps a DNA tinkering, to the human animal that was missing in the earlier members of that lost age. We were given a new start, a do-over; the capability to recognize our faults, quirks and reasoning errors under watchful eyes that still must decide if we are worthy.

new topics

top topics

join