It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Braverman, Missing Former Clinton Foundation CEO, Sighted — Kind Of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Appears the missing Clinton Foundation CEO may be in hiding and taking a job with another left-wing philanthropic organization. I guess time will tell if he shows up for work

stream.org...

The Silicon Valley Business Journal reported today that former Clinton Foundation CEO Eric Braverman will be joining the Eric and Wendy Schmidt Group, a left-wing philanthropic organization. As I covered previously, no one has been able to get in touch with Braverman since October, when an email released from Wikileaks revealed that John Podesta had named him as a mole within the foundation.

Eric and Wendy Schmidt provided a statement to the paper, which said in part, “As we look to increase our impact, Eric Braverman’s insight into growing solutions that work and his experience with leaders in government, philanthropy, and business will be central to our efforts.” Wendy also tweeted a welcome to Braverman announcing the hire.

Braverman did not respond to her over Twitter. He still has not tweeted since October.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Could be a clever attempt to make people think he is alive.

I wonder if the Clinton Foundation operatives had these people say this?

Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I find the last part of the piece a bit strange...

There’s another possible explanation for his long silence: is he staying silent to embarrass conservatives investigating his disappearance? Some of the sites covering his absence have made sloppy claims that discredited them, such as claiming he’d never shown up for his teaching position at Yale when he’s been teaching there for a couple years. The class Braverman teaches at Yale resumes on January 27. If he shows up.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I thought they sacrificed him to Moloch at Cern???

edit on 18-1-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure that "high ranking officials" are on the case.

The guy is either dead-or hiding from Hilary's goons.

If the devil is real,you can bet that Hilary's mere presence can make the hair stand up on the back of his/her neck.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I thought they sacrificed him to Moloch at Cern???

Hilarious, but I think they need him for the A.A. Anal iiIrd Degree ritual or whatever Crowley called it where they all get "initiated" wink-wink. Eewww, I said "wink" but I'll leave it...it does kind o' fit.

new topics

top topics

join